Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is in danger?  (Read 2154 times)
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

Some would actually think that Bitcoin is in danger. Yet I firmly believe that Bitcoin is not in danger. The decrease of value of Bitcoin is just normal. Just like the increase of its worth for how many momths ago. Any Information or data which pertains for Bitcoin's danger mode is a wrong and misleading notion.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

Thats what we called retracement. Every coins has its on price chart. ETH pair with BTC is very different with the chart of ETH / USDT. Bitcoin is not in danger, actually Bitcoin is getting popular everyday. Bitcoin is already on its Billion market cap. If I were you, I will stop posting FUD, and buy more bitcoins.

TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in a 25-day downtrend.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

Bitcoin is starting to recover but the price going up is still not yet here. If we look at the flow of bitcoins price we can see that there is a possibility for bitcoin to go down before it would rise up again. The good thing is that by the end of the year we can expect a good news with the value of bitcoin rising back to its former glory. So it is not time to be gloomy but to buy more bitcoins at another dip.
fayrouz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:20:50 PM

In crypto world it is normal that their values fluctuate every now and then, nothing to worry if our price go down, it will go back to normal soon. For as long as we're still here keep on going, Bitcoin still alive and continue growing.
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in a 25-day downtrend.
Bitcoin has a lot of risks in the current situation, many analysts say that this year there will be lousy market fluctuations in the coming months, it can be noted that many governments are interfering in the currency This virtual is higher.
Telybin

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:37:43 PM

Unsecured Currency. Bitcoin is a unique international currency and can be a profitable investment in the event of a severe economic downturn. The exchange is conducted directly between individuals without the need to pay taxes and fees. However, capital is not guaranteed because the virtual currency is not issued by the central bank. Unlike fixed investments where investment is guaranteed by the State, investments in Bitcoin may be lost at any time.
venkateshbk9535

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

due to the situation of now all are sligtly feeling the same. after some time of period it will raise the price then you can feel bitcoin is good. now it has lot of risks but it will clear soon.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

don't jump out to conclusion bro things like this are normal, it will recover just like last year and it will regain its uptrend i think by the end of this month.

Agree with that this is just a normal setuation in bitcoin and this is the effect of too much hype of bitcoin last year as you see bitcoin back at october in 2017 bitcoin price is low and because of too much hype bitcoin price raise up to almost 20k in december and they called it bubble now bitcoin slowly go back to original price.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

hem it seems normal, when you seeng the price in past year
but still it need a lot recovery from the fall
still have a long time to wait, and see it changes

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

We have different predictions. It's not really clear to judge the change of bitcoin. Anything related to bitcoin and crypto is very sensitive. and the consequences can happen without careful consideration. This is not the first time that bitcoin has declined in the long run. Before that was 2013. But after all, bitcoin is still trying and the reward is worth it. I think the down process is normal for popularity. Bitcoin will come back and dominate the crypto market for a very long time.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

it shows that enthusiasts ETH began to increase again while BTC enthusiasts are still many who sell their assets this may be due to a lot of oblique news about bitcoin and other crypto currency
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

if btc would be in danger than in my opinion the whole crypto market would be in a danger and if btc crash the others would crash as well so this analyses doesn`t tell a healthy conclusion I guess.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

for my own opinion, yes it could be possibly dangerous, because it has so many hackers now trying to hack bitcoins and it is many scammers too, so i hard to say that all things now including bitcoin is no safe at all.
That’s not true at all. Bitcoin is not going to deprive of your great wealth because it is the safest currency introduced to people so far. You are having full control over your currency because you only have the keys of your wallets. You are the one who only knows about the amount you are carrying in your wallets. It is not at all easy to hack the wallets. I am sorry but I would not support your stance at all.
Aprillegi

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

Not really a problem for all of the long term investor and i guess the investors will still hold their bitcoin and me myself think that the bitcoin will continue to go and pump in the marker.. The coming years or months i guess it is just a normal thing that bitcoin price will go. Dump and it already happened a lng time ago.

Bitcoin are known to be really Volatile currency. Prices may goes down and up in single day but it's not in danger. Bitcoin has rapid changes in its Value it's because each transaction takes a ton of computing power to process unlike spendable money, it's a non stop trading. Moving forward Bitcoin will soar high and much more popular world wide and more people continue to join and adopt the new digital currency, Bitcoin becomes steady and stable.
Aprillegi

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:48:17 AM

The thing that makes the bitcoin dangerous is because the price is very volatile, in this world there is no investment like bitcoin and bitcoin investment such as ride roller coaster, the first thing we have to prepare is we must be ready to lose if investing into bitcoin.

There is no danger in Bitcoin even with the negative criticisms that seem to flood in the news at times, Bitcoin is actually more secure than most other financial system. Bitcoin will always be the no.1 leading cryptocurrency world wide and always bring good benefits to us.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

it's normal behavior. every coin has a drops. so i think it's temporary issue.

Cryptomarket will become stable again I believe. Many people always worry about bitcoin price on $6700, but they forget that bitcoin price once on $1000 in 2017. I am believe that bitcoin is good investment and price will rising sooner or later and reaching highest price again

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Gahi

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

it's normal behavior. every coin has a drops. so i think it's temporary issue.

Cryptomarket will become stable again I believe. Many people always worry about bitcoin price on $6700, but they forget that bitcoin price once on $1000 in 2017. I am believe that bitcoin is good investment and price will rising sooner or later and reaching highest price again

For all we knows its danger. but for the other people getting invest i think she says this is not a danger. this coin can help people for quickly income. so many supporters and investors we have co'z of there big opportunity he give. so i think bitcoin is good for future not too danger.
Yasin58

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:09:24 AM

No I don't think bitcoin is in danger. We know now bitcoin price is low but so bitcoin is not danger. Because I hope the bitcoin price will fast improve. So we can not say that, bitcoin is in danger.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

But right now, they seem to be downtrend. Ethereum is following the reaction of bitcoin's down price. Bitcoin is not in danger, it just a normal happening since every coin seems to be down trend as well. Just relax.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

No Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency are not in danger. This was a downfall that deformed the popularity of bitcoins. People started to lose interest and trust factor in them. But now, I hope everything will be fine and this world will be grooming again. The market is unpredictable so always think of how much risk you are getting depending on how much coin you are investing or selling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: