Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is in danger?  (Read 2154 times)
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:07:02 AM

TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in a 25-day downtrend.
It maybe because Bitcoin is not an alternatice coin like alts. The increase on  Bitcoin's market value is good for a lomg run. Keep in mind that bitcoin is a strong currency and also the thing that we are experiencing right now is absolutely temporary and normal for cryptos that are volatile in the market. So surely bitcoin is surely not in danger thst much.
Bitcoin is just risky but we need to get used to that in order to be able to make profits. The huge dumps in the market is fairly normal and we just need to get used, if you are already a bitcoin investor and holder for a lot of years then you will not mind the price of bitcoin right now because the price for the past few years is very cheap and they already experience worse dump rather than this current dump.

actually, if we can use the volatility of the price to search a chance to make a profit, we can make a lot of money from the bitcoin but I admitted that to do this, we need to have skills to detect or to predict the price. bitcoin might be a danger for us if we don't know how to use or we don't have any knowledge related with bitcoin and we only follow other people that said bitcoin can give a big profit. as long as we want to learn about bitcoin and we can use it for searching the profit then I think bitcoin is not a danger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
risa33

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

I think this is the right time to buy Bitcoin, I think dwontren will continue for one or two months because of every year beginning bitcoin prices down, unlike Etherum because ethereum Network has many users, users use the token ERC20 in ethereum network. and now many Altcoin use more Etherum network. but until now I still believe to hold Bitcoin.

TrinurTrii

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:02:51 AM

I do not think so, Bitcoin may be experiencing a downward price but it was only earlier this year. Based on graphic historical data, I am pretty sure that Bitcoin prices will rise again in the coming months, so we should all think positively and do not panic
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

I would recommend you go into bitcoin a year ago. The market is very bad when we look at the prices now.
Governments and banks are against this market. Taxes and few interruptions attract people to the stock exchange.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

I do not think so, Bitcoin may be experiencing a downward price but it was only earlier this year. Based on graphic historical data, I am pretty sure that Bitcoin prices will rise again in the coming months, so we should all think positively and do not panic
it's correct. Maybe time is going to be long but things will come back to the original because bitcoin is being affected by the stock market as well as the world economy.
The Blockchain system and technology is still growing and widespread throughout the country. There is no sign of a downward spiral of this new technology. So you should calm down and wait patiently.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

for my own opinion, yes it could be possibly dangerous, because it has so many hackers now trying to hack bitcoins and it is many scammers too, so i hard to say that all things now including bitcoin is no safe at all.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

It will be in danger for those who're have doubts and no confidence in the steps taken. Anyhow., everything that happens to bitcoin, it keeps changing from time to time, and it could be temporary. The smart people certainly have many steps to overcome it and more optimistic thinking to deal with everything, and not easily to giving up.

Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in a 25-day downtrend.
That makes no sense to draw out such comparisons. Because it is quite a normal thing in the crypto market. There are times when the price fluctuations in the prices of the currencies might amaze you to a great extent and you will not be able to reach out on a decision. While at other times there will be situations, when the sudden up scaling of certain coins might lead you make erroneous decisions and you will have to regret later. But since morning i have come across many posts stating bitcoin price would double up very soon. So this might be the right time to make a buying decision or otherwise.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:22:06 PM

Bitcoin is just experiencing a normal market fluctuation and changes in price, it doesn't mean bitcoin is in danger or that bitcoin is dying, it just means that this is a market like any other.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:24:35 PM

I dont think so.If you are referring to its drop down price well its normal because the value of bitcoin is volatile is it may rise or fall from time to time so if I were you I would invest now so that you can be able to buy bitcoin at a cheaper price and earn big profit when the price rises again.
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:01:07 PM

This means that cryptocurrencies isnt dependent on each other. Some can rise up, some can fall down regardless on the other coins. Bitcoin is at risk because its value falls down while ether is rising. I guess it is normal. Here in the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency, it's always risky to invest because of the volatility of every coins. I suggest to research and read first before doing some move.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:26:01 PM

Bitcoin never danger. Why people nervous for bitcoin price. Bitcoin again going up 20k . so just we are waiting for good result.
Yeah its true.Bitcoin would never be danger because for how many years that they make peoples life to be wealthy and I'm sure people really interested to joined crypto currency until now.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

This is a good thing. This means that the cryptocurrencies environment is not solely dependent on Bitcoin itself and that other coins can grow too regardless. Bitcoin is currently undergoing a big correction and also it has the highest market cap. So, it is just a brief red period which will soon turn into green.

If you think that's a good thing it seems not because other Altcoin has a benchmark to Bitcoin with the current Bitcoin price down.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:52:07 PM

No, it's not in danger, it is just in a normal trend... will rise after its fall. it will be the same with other coins, even ethereum will go through it in the future. Relax and be patient, invest more instead and you will gain more later on.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

Others may think that bitcoin is not on its peak in present times but for me, its not enough reason to think that bitcoin is at risk perhaps it might be the starting point before meeting its climax and be able to leave a good shot as it is before.

Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

I say no to that if you realy take a look in bitcoin history from 2009 until now bitcoin wont down every year he is going up thats the reason why pro traders and advisors are advicing that if you are investing in bitcoin you have to invest in long term so you can see your own profit.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

They are separate of course because they are two different coins. Both are traded independently from each other. Moreover, the demands of Bitcoin and Ethereum are moving separately. So you cannot expect that the two will move at exactly the same time and with exactly the same pace.

You do not just count the number of days of their uptrend or downtrend movements. These movements show us something of course but not everything. Not a big deal in other words. Bitcoin has actually recovered more than Ethereum. Ethereum has more lost value as compared to Bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FindYourIco

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

it's normal behavior. every coin has a drops. so i think it's temporary issue.
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

I think bitcoin never danger. I don't know Why people nervous for bitcoin price. We know all investment is risky and bitcoin are equally. Yeah i believe that now bitcoin price is low but i think that does not matter. Because bitcoin price always up and down. I hopefully it will rise again very early.So i think bitcoin never dangerous.
Ekram

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:57:50 PM

No I don't think bitcoin is in dangerous. I think bitcoin price will generally decrease and may increase. Now bitcoins are worth less for we can not say that bitcoins are danger. I hope the price of bitcoin will be very soon. And in this context, bitcoin can never be in danger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: