Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is in danger?  (Read 2154 times)
iconicavs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in a 25-day downtrend.

I think it's normal. I have read a lot of articles before engaging myself to bitcoin. There are couple of down lows and highs when it comes to bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sohel436290

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:30:42 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 02:24:48 AM by sohel436290

No, Bitcoin is Not in Danger According to Crypto Market research it's will be rise again, It's Just nature of Cryptocurrency normal price are going now. I know that now Bitcoin invest think some confused issue for now but if you can invest now I hope it will be your great desition Because this is the golden year for Bitcoin Just few month later you can see the result.Can you remember December''17 Bitcoin price it was 20k $, so just wait end of the month
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:31:41 PM

TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in a 25-day downtrend.

I suppose it is still normal correction. It was too big BTC pump in last few months so this correction is ok. It is good time to start buy BTC

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

I think that the drop is not that dangerous and I bet that this thing is so natural and normal for bitcoin. So we don't have anything to worry about guys. We just need to hodl and buy more bitcoins! It might go dip in 7k USD. And yes it is possible Smiley. And just hodl for months, and we can see bitcoin flying!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

I don't think so, Bitcoin may be having its down trend but hey its just the start of the year. Based on historical data, I am quite positive that Bitcoin will have its uptrend in the coming months, so let's just all be patient and don not panic. Smiley
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

I think bitcoin is just fine, the fluctuations and the dip in value is just a normal scenario in the bitcoin industry, the high volatility of bitcoin is what causes this sudden rise or fall in price/value. and one shouldn't be afraid of it, assuming you are a good investor and you are aware of the processes and things that happen in the cryptocurrency world. otherwise you might just have resorted to panic selling.
sean.maley

Activity: 85

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

I think it's normal. I have read a lot of articles before engaging myself to bitcoin. There are couple of down lows and highs when it comes to bitcoin.

I also think so. If you check weekly graph for 5 years time span you will see that last 25 days down trend doesn't mean anything for bitcoin. I would start worrying if it goes below 8000USD level and stay there a bit.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

Flippening is normal, theres nothing wrong with it. Even ETH sometimes flips with ETC. This is not the end of the world. ETH is going to drop one of these days. And you can see BTC will start to sky rocket. Sorry to all BTC shorters.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:56:42 PM

This is a good thing. This means that the cryptocurrencies environment is not solely dependent on Bitcoin itself and that other coins can grow too regardless. Bitcoin is currently undergoing a big correction and also it has the highest market cap. So, it is just a brief red period which will soon turn into green.
Hopefully it will bounce back as people are in long wait for it. Surely not all the times are in bloody price, it sometimes also to change and were very exited it happen. Knowing about bitcoins capability, it seems to be comforting and it will still be good until it ends. We just be patient, time will surely come.
Snipes19811

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:58:30 PM

This is normal for  Bitcoin your always going to have  a up and down with it .it's very volatile and can move thousands in one day I don't see it as being in danger it's just another dip that It will recover from .it's just when and how much it will dip .regardless of it going up or down it will always be good for someone

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Bounty]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

Bitcoin is not in danger, If bitcoin do not have great future so many groups and individual will not be fighting against it progress so relax the developers of bitcoin are not sleeping.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
MoneyBackCoin

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

Bitcoin is in danger!! Because of centralized exchanges.

If Bitcoin is so easy to buy these days via central agents such as Cash App and Coinbase etc. Why is it still on a downtrend?

We are being pushed out by regulation! Time to switch over to decentralized exchanges otherwise we are all screwed!

-----------------------------------------

https://projectmoneyback.org

JOIN THE LARGEST OPEN SYNDICATE IN THE CRYPTO SPACE
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

Well ofcourse, Bitcoin's price is going down right now those bitcoin holders dont plan to panicly sell it because they will lose assets thus they hold bitcoin so that after the dip is finish bitcoin price is will be back to normal. Dont think that bitcoin is in danger right now, instead take this as an opportunity to buy cheap bitcoins and sell it in the future = profit $$$
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is in danger as a huge non-sense bunch of losers are getting involved without knowing even the basics of Investment and they are making really bad issues about Bitcoin. I hope, bitcoin will recover this situation soon.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

bitcoin is too risky. “Bitcoin’s dramatic rise and fall has been driven primarily by supply and demand, not valuations,” Randy says. “Bitcoin doesn’t have earnings or revenues. It doesn’t have a price-to-earnings ratio, price-to-sales ratio or book value. Traditional value metrics simply don’t apply, so there are no current methods for assessing its value.”With a price gain of more than 4,000% in a little more than two years, bitcoin is definitely in a bubble by most definitions, Randy says. While that doesn’t mean a crash is imminent or that prices won’t continue to move higher, it’s important for investors to understand that investing in bitcoin is extremely risky, he says.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:20:56 PM
Merited by 1amCrypt0 (1)

My friend cryptocurrency is a volatile movement soo it's natural that there's uptrend and downtrend.But the fact is Eth and Btc are the two of the highest crypto currency that really demand and always on top list for coinmarketcap right now.Soo for the normality of this two for their prices which we believe that their prices was still the best.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

Bitcoin is not danger for everyone, we can make bitcoin is simple and easy for we make the profit from bitcoin, just take the good moment when you wanna buy bitcoin at to cheap price and then you sell the bitcoin on the high price so you will be most profit ypu get at the bitcoin and it will be you are happy wit bitcoin and keep away the words bitcoin is danger. Some people have try at the bitcoin have good potential profit at there.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
MoneyBackCoin

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

Bitcoin is not danger for everyone, we can make bitcoin is simple and easy for we make the profit from bitcoin, just take the good moment when you wanna buy bitcoin at to cheap price and then you sell the bitcoin on the high price so you will be most profit ypu get at the bitcoin and it will be you are happy wit bitcoin and keep away the words bitcoin is danger. Some people have try at the bitcoin have good potential profit at there.

This only works when everyone does it together!!!

------------------------------

https://projectmoneyback.org

YOU STILL HAVE TIME!!
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:29:00 PM

The bitcoin is now being highlighted by people who want to earn free coin coins. this kind of key ID is now a lot of trouble for bitcoin and this can leak private secret code. so shareholders immediately resume research for network system security so miners can not enter the personal code code.
MoneyBackCoin

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:57:50 PM

The bitcoin is now being highlighted by people who want to earn free coin coins. this kind of key ID is now a lot of trouble for bitcoin and this can leak private secret code. so shareholders immediately resume research for network system security so miners can not enter the personal code code.

What do you mean?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: