Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2581 times)
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:40:54 AM

Exactly, without bitcoin it will be boring, because it takes so long to trace its trend, that when it does not, there will be a lot of free time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

maybe for people who are already in the bitcoin world will feel boring, let alone the investors, the miners and miners bitcoin, most of their lives depend on bitcoin, but we see on the other hand when people do not know at all about what bitcoin , does it affect their lives? I do not think it will affect at all.
Geraico

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:43:05 PM

Yes will be very sad if bitcoin will die, but I don't wanna think like that I hope it will have a nice future and is just the beginning.

We all know bitcoin had and has a bad period but we can't call it crisis, but looking at the past in 2013 it started as 1$ and now is 8$ I can't say is very bad ofcourse it was last year 18$k but all what we have to do to keep the head up and hope for good days.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

When bitcoin will die, and it will necessarily die, to it on change will come new technological project. Maybe the new financial pyramid or something else.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:39:39 PM

Bitcoin is a great hobby, and I know a lot of people who are primarily interested in it as a technology, not as a way of earning.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:55:16 PM

I now spend so much time in bitcoin that I have no idea what would be others I would also enthusiastically engage in.
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:55:45 AM

I am sorry that i have not read the entries on this subject and I will speak, however, I was intrigued by the title itself, and that is enough.

How can life be boring in today's world? Is it really possible to ask such a question? 1000 million stimuli per second and you can really be bored - oh noooo

Well, without exaggeration. Let us not bring everything down to money. Certainly, the bitcoin has changed and mixed a lot and will probably change a lot more. A lot has changed. But do you really think that this is a super one and we owe it to the progress?

It will be assumed that in 2-3 years no one will be excited about it. I also think that, of course, the idea itself will be accepted. However, there will be something completely new, which will be able to compete calmly with Blokchain as well.

Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

Yes , bitcoin is not only means of getting income, it also means of exercise your brain, and mind set, life will definitely be boring without bitcoin,
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:04:12 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)
many investors like you they are very focused on their investment activities with bitcoin make them very frightened when bitcoin experience a very bad situation, bitcoin will not disappear but will develop better in the future

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Aviney

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

I will continue  to do what I am doing if bitcoin dies. Bitcoin is not do and die affair, that is why is recommended  to invest amount of money you can  afford to lose.

Yes, I believe bitcoin still survive because it is the strongest currency in the world but, if bitcoin dies, maybe I don't have a source of income now. Bitcoin helps me a lot in my financial that's why I'm working on it. I will pray that bitcoin is forever and no one couldn't tell it's ending.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

Are you sure that bitcoin is everything in your life so it will be very boring if there is no bitcoin? We disagree, I do not make bitcoin everything in life, not too dependent. I only use bitcoin as a part of technological development. I can still do other things if there is no bitcoin and still be able to live without feeling something is missing. Precisely the most important is the internet. I will be silent without the internet.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:20:37 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

many investors like you they are very focused on their investment activities with bitcoin make them very frightened when bitcoin experience a very bad situation, bitcoin will not disappear but will develop better in the future

Even though we are very positive news about the Bitcoin, but people are considering it in a different way. For the people, who are still believing the Bitcoin has experienced and learnt many new things about the Bitcoin. People who are addictive to Bitcoin, cannot control their feeling without Bitcoin.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:22:37 AM

people used to trade on market long before btc, still it's easier for not brokers to participate
Biso

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

true, if Bitcoin was to die, I would lose a lot, I have read so much about it and educated myself just to be able to keep up with the trend. But honestly, I do not think it will die... Governments are trying to resist it because it takes away their power but Change is coming!!!!
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:23:55 AM

yes very well, I would be very lost if my life today should be without bitcoin, because of this bitcoin that makes me work independently for now, and I also get a lot of knowledge about investment world. continue to grow bitcoin, because there will be many later who will choose to work independently.
Most people will have no interest in other investments or other jobs after participating in crypto's, unless they experience a long time falling and they will turn to the real world to make a living, so just keep easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  

Jump to: