Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is in danger?  (Read 2154 times)
domerosan10

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:59:33 PM

bitcoin in danger?
What are the dangers of bitcoin?
because bitcoin decreases?
I think that's normal because bitcoin is electric money so we have to accept that fact. But once the rising bitcoin is beneficial for us who use it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

I don't think that it is something to worry about Bitcoin or the future of Bitcoin because I believe that it is going to perform very well in the long-term along with some serious fluctuations in the price. Ethereum has its own ideology and that's how it works whereas bitcoin came up with the solution to provide smarter faster and cheaper way to transfer funds across the globe and considering this sector, I do see huge growth potential for Bitcoin in the coming years. Being an investor I am rarely convinced with the incidents happening in the short term so I don't see this as a big deal to be honest.
Tmandeep

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:20:15 PM

Bitcoin never danger on profit way
Aresion

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

So we have here n nice chart

https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/ETHBTC/

One of many, so why argue about this.
stepannesterenko801

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:17:35 AM

It is difficult to independently implement such justifications, the specialization of Bitcoin-miners is to perform calculations until the moment the block is adopted by the Bitcoin system itself.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in a 25-day downtrend.
Well, I don't think that this could be too bad. Although this is not a good thing for old investor but for new investor this is a best opportunity for them to invest to btc.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in a 25-day downtrend.
Bitcoin will never be in danger becausw this situation is only normal. I believe that the 25 day downtrend will soon end in a couple more days. Also, the trading of ethereum of bitcoin will still converge at some time just not right now.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:35:49 AM

The market is constantly changing. But I do not have to worry much about Bitcoin. With a solid foundation, business advantage, a large crowd ... Bitcoin always dominates. Perhaps now Bitcoin is down but according to market rules, the shortest time - if I'm right - may be in June it will rise again.
ipbitrung01

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

BTC and ETH are two completely different currencies in the market, their values are not the same and the rules increase - the decline is not the same. Sometimes BTC price increases that ETH decrease and vice versa ... That is the competition that the market created. Investors need to be wise to choose what to buy? when? That is important.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

No doubt there's many people against bitcoin, bitcoin is decentralized very risky for them they can lose there money so they start thinking negative about bitcoin nd thing is lack of information and knowledge about how to use this currency and how to keep it when to buy and when to sell.  They are afraid to invest their money due to inflation of prices in bitcoin.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

TRADINGEthereum and Bitcoin appear to be separating. ETH is in a 14-day uptrend while BTC is still in :)l a 25-day downtrend.

This event might be alarming for those who already invested on btc with high price.  But for those who want to join on btc community then it is beneficial for them.  I don't know if this event could lead to btc decline but I'm quite sure that this is just a simple trial for BTC.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

Bitcoin will never be in danger becausw this situation is only normal. I believe that the 25 day downtrend will soon end in a couple more days. Also, the trading of ethereum of bitcoin will still converge at some time just not right now.
I think that only depends on how we think, bitcoin is in danger if you are weak but if you look at the positive side you will see
the potential in the future and that potential can bring you good profit if you are an investor and convenience when you are a user.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:52:30 AM

do not panic gan. although bitcoin prices are still down. it's time we collect as much bitcoin as possible. surely the price will rise again.
whereas bitcoin prices are falling as they are today. before also ever happened gan. if not wrong 2 mobut eventually bitcoin prices start to rise and improve again. to Rp 156 after that down until now.

essentially do not panic and despair keep the spirit of investing .nths ago .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
SneakyRik

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

I don't think Bitcoin is in danger of 'dying' since there will always be supporters no matter what. It's just that Bitcoin price is in danger of falling lower especially since a lot of people are in it for profit.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:10:36 AM

That is quite normal my friend, there will be days of downtrend for ethereum while bitcoin will be going up, that is the nature of crypto. Bitcoin can start to go up tomorrow or in two months, nobody knows. The fact is that it is impossibly to go up all time.

I agree with you it is just normal. Now in the present situation ethereum is in downtrend days also same as bitcoin but I know they will recover soon. this is just part of the flow of prices of cryptocurrency as it is volatile and it is not being controlled by the bank or government. they will both recover soon.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:17:46 AM

Why we people are very price sensitive, You know the reason why the price drop of bitcoins now a days because we people are using bitcoin for pump and dump or we can say for us bitcoin is just a trading asset, when any bad news come then we start sell bitcoins. like recently Google and Facebook banned ads for crypto. So if they did that then what happened nothing we have so many opportunity to promote.
Just be positive, Bitcoin is not in danger. price slashes just because of some bad news. it will again come up very soon. 

Cybil

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:18:13 AM

No,  Bitcoin  is not in danger. There is a simple and common feature of a thing. Just like that bitcoin has also a common feature and that is its price increases and decreases frequently. So bitcoin price has dropped and increased again. So do not worry.
malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

The most funny is that current situation with courses ETH and BTC happens not the first time. The fact is that, depending on the situation and news background, different coins behave differently. Death of BTC prophesied many times already, but it still brings good benefits to those who believe in it.
   So I recommend not to panic and be patient.

NA boom

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

No I can not agree. Bitcoin's price may be slightly lower. But it is not in danger. Though Bitcoin is a currency, so there will be a decrease or increase in the speed of the price. It's the rule of every currency. There is nothing to be surprised about it. We have to wait a bit. Bitcoin's price will rise again, just wait a little longer.
BTC_BITSMART

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

And now all is down trend Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: