Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 10:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Instagram bans ICO and crypto ads  (Read 655 times)
brokkoly

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:12:19 PM

Instagram bans ICO and crypto ads! Following Facebook, it has forbidden everybody to place on its site any information which referrers to ICO projects. You will not see any news about it there.

Your position?  Shocked
The news about Facebook's (and even Instagram's) blocking of projects doesn't really matter to me. These resources are not so significant for crypto. If twitter or telegrams did it, I would be more nervous.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

There is a feeling that these are special orders. Someone very much wants to crash the market of crypto-currencies and buy at the bottom. How do you think?
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:17:27 PM

There is a feeling that these are special orders. Someone very much wants to crash the market of crypto-currencies and buy at the bottom. How do you think?

Perhaps you are right ... But the situation is not very pleasant in any case. If all social media support, then only this forum will remain ...
Kanvashardas

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:23:22 PM

Some control is needed to avoid scamming people. Not all ICO's are bad and it would be some kind of discrimination if they totally ban ICO.
It's ok if they have they own page. Ads I'm not sure.
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

Everything is just like that. Without additional influence from the side, most likely bitcoin and all the coins would not have fallen so deep into the bottom. Personally, for me, the fact that someone deliberately pushes the market down is obvious.
Yes, you just remember all such situations, for example, against the background of the ban of ICO in China, and the like. After all, for whales, it is possible to perfectly rebuying against a background of a strong fall, they are engaged in this.  Roll Eyes

And most likely such changes in the advertising policy Facebook and Instagram also came under the influence.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:28:06 PM

This case will never happening if people don't use this way to share a lot of scam ICO projects to cheat other people. LOL. I think this case will not stop with Instagram and Facebook only, all other social network website will do the same with Facebook and Instagram. To control this problem maybe when any ICO project wanna advertise on Instagram and Facebook, they must prove that their project is legit enough to be able to appear on these social network site.

pprun

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

This will be the result of the rumour of scam.
This will be the way bitcoin prepares its way to take rest for a while.
This will be in relation to business transparency to crypto activity.
This is what I guess why it was needed to banned.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:50:18 PM

Instagram bans ICO and crypto ads! Following Facebook, it has forbidden everybody to place on its site any information which referrers to ICO projects. You will not see any news about it there.

Your position?  Shocked

First Facebook now insta i think they are doing it because of some sort of marketing strategy may be they want their currency to show on thier network and not any other.
Webcelerator
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

I have not noticed a lot of ads on crypto currency in instagram. And Facebook has no influence on this increase. Crypto will not suffer large losses. to spit and forget. Mainly affected the participants of the bounty.
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

Yes, sooner or later had to handle it . Therefore, these limits will be useful for everyone . The main thing to not full lock
GrannyC

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:06:18 PM

Your position?  Shocked

Instagram, Facebook and Twitter are not effective ways of promoting crypto, with just the exception of groups that are oriented to the crypto market. The ban is insignificant for most people... except those that were spamming all over their friends accounts.
cryptosurya

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

Your position?  Shocked
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

In 2018 you must go away from social networks because it's another controller like television.
mworld12

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

Your position?  Shocked

first Facebook now insta i think they are doing it because they are creating currencies of their own and this was marketing stunt
Promtor

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

Instagram iis the part of Facebook company, so yes, they inherit all the rules. But today I saw in my feed some ICO ads...maybe not all ICOs banned?
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:27:43 PM

Finally they took an action, I was tired to see scam ICO's everywhere in social media. I hope they will regulate ICO's so we won't see scam advertisements again.
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:29:54 PM

In my opinion it is good news. We are in the right road.. keep calm and go on your way..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2940
Merit: 668

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:41:32 PM

Instagram iis the part of Facebook company, so yes, they inherit all the rules. But today I saw in my feed some ICO ads...maybe not all ICOs banned?
They have already announced this stuff regarding on removing them about bitcoin or any other cypto adds but yet I'm still seeing them as of this writing. Is this actually being implemented or do they didn't still make a move regarding on this implementation of prohibition regarding on this thing. This would really have an disadvatange for bounty hunters but a good thing to get rid of scam ICO's.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:52:16 PM

It's just another move in the global war unleashed against cryptocurrencies.
Banks and governments don't want to lose their power, so they pressure companies to boycott anything have to do with crypto.
But this is a clear sign that they are scared and that bitcoin can win.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
youstock
Copper Member

Activity: 76

Tokenized selfhood

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

Your position?  Shocked

Most projects run bounty campaigns that enlist users to post links and like and stuff so I don't think it will have much of an effect unless they outright start censoring people.  Market is overreacting to this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: