Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Instagram bans ICO and crypto ads  (Read 651 times)
Promtor

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

Instagram iis the part of Facebook company, so yes, they inherit all the rules. But today I saw in my feed some ICO ads...maybe not all ICOs banned?
They have already announced this stuff regarding on removing them about bitcoin or any other cypto adds but yet I'm still seeing them as of this writing. Is this actually being implemented or do they didn't still make a move regarding on this implementation of prohibition regarding on this thing. This would really have an disadvatange for bounty hunters but a good thing to get rid of scam ICO's.
What is the minus for bounty hunters?
Treshkilling

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:16:45 AM

it is reasonable as now the cryptocurrency is now a lot promoting because of the bounty and a lot of spam because of this, they believe , does not even know good or bad
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

All thanks go to these scammers who are everywhere just developing shit projects and draining money freely from investors. One disadvantage is that it will affect these good projects will legit developers. Anyways we hope for the best for crypto, Im sure a new way can be developed to help curb this problem of scammers
wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

Shocked that they are willing to lose some easy cash from ICOs as ICOs are throwing more and more money at marketing to compete. Clearly is a PR thing to show that they are looking after their clients.

Personally I think it is stupid, if you are gullible to throw money into a bad ICO solely on the fact that they claim they will hit a 200% profit in 2 weeks, then it's your loss. Bounty campaigns will now become more valuable to ICOs and they will still share their content.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

I think I can understand why they ban it, It's pretty risky investing in ICOs and not all of them succeed, some even just run with the money.

They probably just don't want to be associated with it and want to avoid that people who invest thanks to those ads get mad at them if they lose money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

why this can happen, is this a good or bad sign ,? I hope this is a good sign to avoid fraud Because too many ico ads but it can not be ascertained that it is real.

jk9694

Activity: 274
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

this is their business and maybe if I was at the management I would have made the same decision, for them there is definitely no benefit
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

it is true today is not only the government that became bitcoin enemies, but social media is already against bitcoin, from facebook and instagram. this news is quite worrying us all for bitcoin and ico users. hopefully not affect the bitcoin for the future.

MonkeyBrain

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

Hate to be the voice of reason here but most of you guys are just a bunch of clueless whiners. The Banning of ICO ads is actually a good thing.  They are trying to help the average person out there who has no clue about ryptocurrency and just getting sucked in by all the countless hype brought on by these ads.  They are not trying to stop cryptocurrency they are just saving most of your asses. By banning ads it quiets the noise so real investors can properly do their due diligence. The bigger the hype the bigger the crash.

Also anyone with half a brain can find dozens of sites listing every ICO with all the information regarding them.  Real investors don't jump ship the moment things go south.  The major correction we are facing now is because of all these weak hands who are all about they hype. Facebook is not censoring crypto, they are just banning ads okay. Calm down, I need quiet time to analyze the current market opportunity. Tongue
Vadik89

Activity: 215
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

I've always been infuriated by all these Bounty companies associated with the Instagram because it's a place for photos and not for advertising and I'm clogging up an advertisement tape that's disgusting.
summonerrk

Activity: 1386
Merit: 723

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

in Instagram and so full of its advertising promotion when bloggers are spinning each other there is not at all a place for crypto currency

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

Instagram bans ICO and crypto ads! Following Facebook, it has forbidden everybody to place on its site any information which referrers to ICO projects. You will not see any news about it there.

Your position?  Shocked
Yes I also heard this news but for me it will not affect the cryptocurrencies. Facebook is just a little part of this industry, yes it helps in promoting the works of an ICO but even though they banned Crypto ads it will still not affect the values of the coin or even the ICO itself. It is because there are still many sites or social media sites that really helps a lot it promoting the projects of the industry and these are twitter and telegram. They are faster and has more participants and interactors than Facebook and I know it will really help the ICO to promote their company.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

Instagram bans ICO and crypto ads! Following Facebook, it has forbidden everybody to place on its site any information which referrers to ICO projects. You will not see any news about it there.

Your position?  Shocked
This is really happening now. Governments are really doing all they can to prevent Bitcoin and other ALTS and ICOs from accessing and making a popularity about them.

First of all, instagram is not affiliated or property of any government around the world. Second, Facebook owns Instagram and the recent news that Facebook banned ads about crypto meaning that they also banned it on Instagram. Third, do a 3R's (Research, Read, Recheck) before posting your comment.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
boonsterx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

instagram is owned by facebook and it is natural that their advertising policy is aligned.

This should not be a big deal but many are using it to shout "sky is falling!"

I still believe that for crypto, twitter is the better social media platform. It is more geared towards disseminating news

and sharing views versus facebook or instagram.

And the other big social media platform is bitcointalk! we do not need facebook or instagram to advertise ICO so as to bring in

more noobs. I think if anyone is serious about crypto, they should read bitcointalk and be on twitter...

yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:15:47 PM

Your position?  Shocked
That's not a big news, different companies has different attitudes to ICO and crypto.China banned exchange platform , Japan not .We can't let everyone love crypto.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

Your position?  Shocked

I think that the move of Facebook on banning ICO ads now is not a single move and I think this is a move that is planned before Facebook announce it, as i can see how Twitter might follow the step of Facebook and Instagram. If this happened then there will be a site or a new social media that will entertain the cryptocurrency which will be funded by this group. This movement is getting nowhere but setting a platform where they can earn from cryptocurrencies. Facebook has paid advertisements but ICO doesn't need to pay them as people who join the bounties do that for them.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

facebook and instagram serving same ads. but i saw ned ads on facebook today i think there are some holes inside terms.
ICO and crypto ads are more effective on posts not ads.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

I don't invest according to the news, I make value investments, most icos are like ponzi and they just want people's money.

lukmankhan22

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

is this information correct?, or just an issue?
if true show me where the information came from?
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

is this information correct?, or just an issue?
if true show me where the information came from?

I also did not see any more similar news, about the Instagram. But I do not think it will be a big tragedy for the crypto currency market. Although bad news affects the market of coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: