Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we all please accept..  (Read 2117 times)
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:05:54 AM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

South Korea will not ban crypto but obviously does not welcome it

India banning crypto

I fully expected this resistance from governments.

Don't be surprised if more countries come out against bitcoin
That's already facts for those countries who are afraid and threatened to the existence of cryptocurrencies because of crypto's ability of financial freedom and unlimited income and investment. This is the new trends now and the future of the digital world. If these governments will not go with the flow, obviously, they will be left behind and sooner will regret of banning or restricting bitcoin and other coins.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

India banning crypto

i think that was true but we all knows that government is have the law for their country and they only want is to control there people and there own management.
Every government have their own authority working only within the boundaries of their country. They can’t get involved in the personal matters of any other country even though it is their neighbor, still no interference at any stance.

So how can this person says that everyone accept bitcoins. A huge number of population is ready to accept but what for the rest of whole world, they even don’t know about it.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:47:35 AM

Good thing that someone has finally gave us the realization on why Bitcoin is decreasing its value right now. I think this is one of the factors why the value of cryptocurrency fluctuates and we just hope that the countries banning bitcoin will not increase for it will affect the aggregate value of of Bitcoin.
qwesasd

Activity: 117
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

Good thing that someone has finally gave us the realization on why Bitcoin is decreasing its value right now. I think this is one of the factors why the value of cryptocurrency fluctuates and we just hope that the countries banning bitcoin will not increase for it will affect the aggregate value of of Bitcoin.
You're right, no country backing, who will guarantee the value of encrypted currency? Virtual currency as a financial product needs to be maintained by confidence, when we all sell prices naturally fell, I hope we do not panic.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:57:58 AM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

It really comes as a no suprise for me especially with how cryptocurrency has really turned heads on the lowest levels of the community. There might be some resistances when it comes to the top or to the government involved just because of how the volatility can affect the financial sector and they might lose hold of how they can control the financial assessments through banking
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

I don't understand, what exactly do you want to say? what is the meaning of all your talks? please explain again !. I think, what you say is something that can, every country has different interests and laws. so what should we receive?
china, korea, india. What is the difference ? Nothing special. do you know, nowadays almost all people depend on digital technology, and crypto (bitcoin) is part of it. gradually, many governments will adopt critpo for the benefit of their country.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:54:54 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 06:25:48 AM by FUD Expert

Governments will not win if there are many people supporting it. They can ban it many times they want but the people will speak for themselves. We know that their decisions is for the sake of their personal interest because regulation can even fix it so it's just clear they did not ban because it's bad but because it's going to be a huge pain for them.
antosionta

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

They ban it because their government doesnt want their peoples gain wealth from bitcoin and crypto.
saransh

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

True , Modi won't allow such a stupid invention to take over his personal plans. He would kill people (like he did in gujrat).
Thanks
Pragmatist

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:03:26 PM

Governments will not win if there are many people supporting it.

Actually, most people have a life.  They've got better things to do with their time than support Bitcoin.

They're quite happy to use a bank because it makes their life easier.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

People just can't simply accept the fact that their country bans bitcoin and they cant earn profit with some crypto. Some faucet and site did not accept Proxy servers or VPN so they have to face the reality that their government was not open to possibilities and opportunities in the world of cryptocurrency.
Yes its really hard to accept but thats what they need for thise countries whose government doesnt accept or against to bitcoin. Simply because government doesnt have control on it. Lucky are those country who accept bitcoin fully and can used it freely. But for those who are not I think there are still a way, you just need to find it maybe.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

Well we can not stop from thinking that Bitcoin will not benefit its people so they just trying to protect its people. Also in some countries cryptocurrency is still newin their mind so they still doubt if it will have bad effect or it was scam. Lets just let them think what they want to think about Bitcoin they does not only know what benefits Bitcoin has. It was still in demand even though many country does not accept Bitcoin.
xiaowu55

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

I know that bitcoin is now being opposed by some countries, which I think is quite normal, because bitcoin has harmed some of the government's interests.
But the globalization of bitcoin has been a trend, not isolated by several countries, and it is now being accepted by more and more people around the world.
In the future, those who oppose bitcoin will surely regret it, and they will have to accept it again.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

After all this fiasco, I'll definitely mock those countries who hated bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies out there. But nevertheless, we are in a dire situation where countries are now against the community of cryptocurrency enthusiasts. We have to value these cryptocurrencies by showing it a lot of support.

cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

I think there are many things goes against bitcoin time to time but it will not effects bitcoin price. Standing against bitcoin can simply be a set of very hard regulation rules, huge taxes, lots of registration and document submissions, practically making it harder and harder to get involved with cryptocurrencies and mostly the businesses will take the hit. but they simply relocate to a crypto friendly country as it has happened before.
GwSoJ

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

im sorry to say this as someone who owns many altcoins and crypto including bitcoin, BITCOIN IS dead.

You have no clue and your wallet will be an epic fail because of it.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

It is true that some countries does not welcome crypto currency, however, more and more people come to known bitcoins that makes it popular and make a demand on it. In this digital technology, where we belong, more and more people are enlighten in this currency there is a lot of opportunities in bitcoin who have support on this digital currency.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

Meanwhile, Japan is still cringing to boost the cryptoworld even having the "biggest digital currency theft" in the history.
Still, I hope they find a better regulations and *cross fingers* that it doesn't end up on hammer ban.
https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/914507/bitcoin-news-cryptocurrency-japan-price-boom-coincheck-ripple-ethereum
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:32:13 PM

im sorry to say this as someone who owns many altcoins and crypto including bitcoin, BITCOIN IS dead.
How about if someone says like that is totally dead? He doesn't care about bitcoin because its obvious he don't have bitcoin at all? I'm sorry to say that people like you are really butt hurt when it comes to cryptocurrency. If you don't have any single penny to invest in any crypto then you can talk the way you want but don't blame us when the price starts to show great value again. You can say that bitcoin is dead, yes a coin that is worth $7,700 is considered dead. Oh yeah, its worthless with worth $7k.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

And as more countries are crafting their move to ban bitcoin and the cryptos in general, FUDing will be widespread even more throughout the crypto community which will cause panic and would lead them to sell their bitcoins at a very cheap price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: