Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we all please accept..  (Read 2117 times)
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:31:29 AM

And as more countries are crafting their move to ban bitcoin and the cryptos in general, FUDing will be widespread even more throughout the crypto community which will cause panic and would lead them to sell their bitcoins at a very cheap price.
The ultimate aim of some people to spread rumors is to cause people's panic. They then buy bitcoin sold by panicked people at a lower price in order to increase their income. They already know that bitcoin will rise again after the Spring Festival.

I agreed with what you have said. This is so typical in crypto world.

My strategy is easy which is to hold BTC and buy more at such cheap price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:36:03 AM

Yes we are accepting and we make some investment in the crypto currencies and the bitcoin and altcoin are very strongly using in our countries. For all this we have to make some of the business strategies in the present time because we are now able to buy bitcoin because the prices are very low now and we know that the bitcoin is the future oriented currency we can do some of the businesses and we can receive amounts in bitcoin so we can do this.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

I hope that the PH is one of the first to begin accepting Crypto as something that's not going to go away and the sooner they welcome it the better chance they have to benefit themselves from the growth as others take on the challenge. many people are relying on bitcoin in my country. Many of bitcoin investors are from the Philippines and many of us including me are using bitcoin to save money.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:27:27 AM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

South Korea will not ban crypto but obviously does not welcome it

India banning crypto

I fully expected this resistance from governments.

Don't be surprised if more countries come out against bitcoin

Where does it say that China is banning mining? Source please.  Huh South Korea is but a drop in the ocean, compared to the rest of the global Bitcoin markets. India has definitely not banned Bitcoin. <Again, Source?>

Governments can do what they want, Bitcoin is here to stay. There will always be Bitcoin-friendly countries for you to spend your coins. Take your bitcoins out of the country and sell them in these countries or pay for that Holiday of a life time. Let the governments, who wants to turn their back on Bitcoin, feel the loss of tax income!

Relocate your business to Bitcoin-friendly countries or states, if you live in the USA. Do not support countries that are banning Bitcoin. 
Google it please. China banned exchanges and it cannot afford mining because electricity is expensive in that country.   Mining consumes a lot of electricity if the miner wants to earn from this method.  Due to sudden increase in electricity consumption in last 2 to 3 years, Chinese government investigated the reason behind it and discover that mining was the reason.it had no choice but to get rid of this.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

It is much better if one government accept and regulate bitcoin rather than ban it.  Bitcoin already do a lot for every people in different countries. And there are only few country against bitcoin, maybe someday they will realize that bitcoin has a lot of benifits for everyone and for the country.

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

India banning crypto

Yes we should accept the fact that cryptos are banned or restricted in some countries, and we cannot avoid it, but do you think that it would be worldwide trend?
GwSoJ

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:18:18 AM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

Yes we should accept the fact that cryptos are banned or restricted in some countries, and we cannot avoid it, but do you think that it would be worldwide trend?

They can't ban it. They can only ban and regulate what you exchange for their worthless fiat currencies.

This is like P2P file sharing. The genie is out of the bottle and it can't be put back in.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:20:12 AM

Almost all governors against crypto for tax and other reasons. they want control people.

I think it is not only about controlling people but about controlling money.
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

Again, because some(not most) countries ban bitcoin because it has loopholes with their taxation laws. You might be right about the currency to be weaken if they won't be able to charge taxes with transactions. So that's why I agree in regulating bitcoin, yes it might cost us more every transactions but won't it make bitcoin accessible to most countries? Smiley
Allison567

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:35:26 AM

Yes, many countries are now banning bitcoin, and bitcoin transactions have had a huge impact on the market, hoping Bitcoin will be able to stabilize this period of time.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

Well that's not new since bitcoin started to have some name in this industry a lot of people started to go against it specially the governments for me they are the one that is most affected from it they benefit a lot in our current currency and in any other types of corruption but when suddenly bitcoin rise which is decentralized so no one can control it and even us normal people can benefits from it.

Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:51:03 AM

We all know that most of the governments are against in crypto, so don't be surprise about that thing. The reason is Bitcoin have a huge impact in market place,
Amit nandal

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

Countries around the world have a wide ranging view of the digital currency bitcoin or a “virtual currency.” Western superpowers like the United States and United Kingdom have shown a positive attitude towards the new technology. Some countries like Canada and Australia are still deliberating on what to do about Bitcoin, legally.
But there are some countries which totally banned the bitcoin like India, China  etc..
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

These governments are nothing but a nuisance to their citizens. Some people managed to make a living out of cryptocurrencies. And now they are banning their meaning of life. At least they should provide them with jobs, not leaving them unemployed and then they come out and complain about bitcoin or other crypto.

My country does not care about bitcoin, but if this fuss continues to spread out, it will act immediately and attempts to ban bitcoin. It is still quiet because not many people are using it. I cannot accept that fact OP. People need to do something.
GwSoJ

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

These governments are nothing but a nuisance to their citizens. Some people managed to make a living out of cryptocurrencies. And now they are banning their meaning of life. At least they should provide them with jobs, not leaving them unemployed and then they come out and complain about bitcoin or other crypto.

My country does not care about bitcoin, but if this fuss continues to spread out, it will act immediately and attempts to ban bitcoin. It is still quiet because not many people are using it. I cannot accept that fact OP. People need to do something.

You are doing something by owning bitcoin. The more people who own it the more use it has. All people are doing right now is comparing bitcoin to dollars but if everyone had some bitcoin and a bitcoin wallet then we wouldn't need fiat at all.

If my grocer could get supplies from a wholesaler and pay bitcoin for it, I could then go to his store and buy these things for bitcoin just by pressing buttons on my phone. I don't need USD, an exchange or any other middle man.

This is what they are trying to stop and it's why we need to push for it.

Here is a task for everyone and one that I do. Talk to your friends and family. Explain to them what this is. Help them get a wallet and then transfer a small amount of bitcoin to them. Doesn't have to be a lot but it will get them in the system. The more people in the system the better.

People need to stop transferring their good bitcoin assets for worthless paper fiat crap. People need to wake up to what is really going on here.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

all that accepted the government's against bitcoin because they didn't know how to manipulate bitcoin currency in their country . so they ban the currency to force people to stop work at bitcoin currency..
CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:42:39 AM

there are on the other hand countries which are embracing the new technology and are ICO and crypto friendly.
Gibraltar, Malta, Switzerland, Singapore.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:43:05 AM

And as more countries are crafting their move to ban bitcoin and the cryptos in general, FUDing will be widespread even more throughout the crypto community which will cause panic and would lead them to sell their bitcoins at a very cheap price.
A lot of investors are already panic selling specially those newbie investors that have few knowledge about the crypto currency worlds and they are the one's who makes the price low because they are scared of huge losses that they think will happen. I feel bad for those people who are panicking in this kind of situation because they'll lose a lot of money and maybe trust to crypto currencies.  Sad

The ultimate aim of some people to spread rumors is to cause people's panic. They then buy bitcoin sold by panicked people at a lower price in order to increase their income. They already know that bitcoin will rise again after the Spring Festival.
They're spreading FUD all over the crypto currency realm to shake out the weak hands and cause them to panic sell all their hodlings and one of the main spreaders of FUD are media. I think this people are controlled by those whales and their job is to spread FUD on the news and social media platforms. It's better not to visit coin market capitalization's site during this kinds of scenario so you won't be affected.  Smiley

I agreed with what you have said. This is so typical in crypto world.

My strategy is easy which is to hold BTC and buy more at such cheap price.

That's a good idea keep hodling and buy low.  Cool
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

Well, I think you misunderstood what the finance minister of India, Mr. Arun Jaitley said. He said that the government of India would try to stop the illegal activities that were taking place because of bitcoins/cryptocurrencies and not actually banning cryptocurrencies. I don't think most of the other countries will ban bitcoin either, so the main reasons that are causing bitcoin's price to fall would be the number of people panic selling and because of the media which shows the people half-true facts. Surely there are some countries which banned cryptos/are going go ban cryptos, but the number of countries which will allow btc would be much more.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

And?

Is it really surprising? No. Most government are using their control on their fiat money to make arrangements with large companies or to deal with the country's debt. So, of course, they cannot welcome a currency that cannot be controled, nor bribed, or corrupted or threatened.

So they are trying to implement regulation, to limit or even prevent the use of cryptos. I am rather sure it won't change anything for crypto users. Just because technological changes are much faster than the regulating system and the process involved to create, vote and implement a law.

Maybe, it will prevent cryptos to be used for daily necessities for a while. But this is already true due to the inner characteristics of crypto so...

So no, I'm not surprised. I am not panicking when China announces it is banning btc. And I don't think this is a real threat! Wink

(As for India, I read that the government actually made it legal... Which option is the true one?)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: