Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:35:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we all please accept..  (Read 2117 times)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:16:06 PM

Most governments do not prohibit crypto currency, but simply distrust it. Some of them introduce regulation, which is quite acceptable and absolutely normal for the crypto currency. Many governments began to distrust the crypto currency, especially to bitcoin after its December sharp rise in price to $ 20,000, and after its fall to $ 6,000. That is, governments have seen that bitcoin is unpredictable in price, has excessive volatility, and most importantly, that it can swell as a financial bubble. Therefore, governments were frightened for the economies of their countries, to which bitcoin could cause significant harm through its behavior.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:21:10 PM

Embrace that truth and stop creating FUD afterwards.
It is good to talk about it but not to the extent of being the one spreading the news all over social media or blogs.
It is a waste of value for bitcoin which could have been going up at that moment.

I know it id hard to stop them but this could be a good start.
I am just also worried about the people invested in bitcoin and got stucked because of the ban.
Now, there will be others in panic having the thought of what if their country is next.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:23:00 PM

All Europe, Japan, USA, Canada etc. accepted Bitcoin. So what that China banned ICO's and India banned crypto? That's not so important.
1bonobo1

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

Governments can still try to control cryptocurrency, but like the peer to peer that is the heart of the decentralization of the network, they can never stop it.
We are living a revolution that states want to hide from the masses!
The uberisation of the currency is on the way, with or without them and the countries that will be against will pay cash in the future!
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

It's not true that most government oppose to cryptocurrencies. They will not ban cryptocurrencies, they want to regulate in order to prevent criminal activities like money laundering. Japan has accepted bitcoin as a currency, US authorities have stated to do no harm, the European central bank don't think It's up to them to ban cryptocurrencies.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:03:03 PM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

South Korea will not ban crypto but obviously does not welcome it

India banning crypto

I fully expected this resistance from governments.

Don't be surprised if more countries come out against bitcoin

It's no surprise as well. But I am expecting a lot of headroom for cryptocurrency development for these countries who ban nor frown upon mining and/or cryptocurrency development. I think they're banning it for now to produce a way to make money out of cryptocurrency.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

I hope that the PH is one of the first to begin accepting Crypto as something that's not going to go away and the sooner they welcome it the better chance they have to benefit themselves from the growth as others take on the challenge. many people are relying on bitcoin in my country. Many of bitcoin investors are from the Philippines and many of us including me are using bitcoin to save money.

Actually the people use bitcoin not for saving money but its for investment.
Investment is different like saving only i think. If saving we dont expect income but if investment we expect income from it.
Lalalalabells

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

First of all those government who didnt accept the cryptocurriencies because they doesnt want any transactions behind their backs. Which can cause crime and terrorism base on my research. It can also ooutgrow their own curriencies. But for me if they just see the other side of the picture i think bitcoin can help them to grow more.
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

India banning crypto

You know bitcoin will not die, they can crashed it but can't kill it. There is only a few countries that don't recognize bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future and we should prepare for it.
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

so what exactly do you want?
I do not really understand what you say. yes, I know there are some countries prohibiting the development of crypto. like what you say, but it does not close the possibility of ending bitcoin and crypto. you know, the current development of digital era technology so rapidly. and bitcoin parts of digital technology. so, gradually many governments will adopt crypto.
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

Governments wanted to control their currency, their people and their evonomy. They wanted to have something in all like tax. If bitcoin overtakes their currency, then all their people would just do bitcoin and stop working for their government. This will be a great lost to them.

If government want to tax bitcoin actually its very easy to do mate but some country dont do it.
I hope more govern think more relevant, i dont hope really high that government will legalized bitcoin but at least they dont ban it.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

Governments wanted to control their currency, their people and their evonomy. They wanted to have something in all like tax. If bitcoin overtakes their currency, then all their people would just do bitcoin and stop working for their government. This will be a great lost to them.

If government want to tax bitcoin actually its very easy to do mate but some country dont do it.
I hope more govern think more relevant, i dont hope really high that government will legalized bitcoin but at least they dont ban it.

Can you suggest one single way that the governments can collect taxes on bitcoin for me please? I beg to differ, if they had the means they would have implemented a long time ago. These guys are just not having the technology to be able to centralize bitcoin and its transactions in order to monitor us.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

There are three types of reactions I am seeing around: some governments don't exactly know how to approach crypto so they ban it initially and that gives them time to figure out what to do next, some others (while they don't know what to do, too) just refrain themselves to warn people that bitcoin is not backed up officially and it highly speculative and the rest of this regular blah blah.

But there is also a third type of reaction, which is the most mature, this is to try to embrace bitcoin and try to regulate it (read: try to tax it and get most of it).

I will be expecting that with time more and more governments mature regarding bitcoin and will do that last (third) thing, they will try to tax it.
Third one is kinda gonna happen in the next coming years that is my speculation. Governments that accepts cryptocurrency as an investment or payment method and then regulate them is I think has a wiser and great choice. As tax is everywhere, then we cannot escape from it and also not worth it to evade in my humble opinion because it would help our country makes some improvements. For me I think the best move for the government is to regulate ICO's than those that are established crypto like Bitcoin because it is too unfair for us if they implement a total ban on crypto in general due to their ignorance about blockchain technology.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

No they will not. They will tax it. I have just read in another thread, that Israeli government treats bitcoin as property so it can tax it first with VAT (17%) then with capital gain tax (up to 25%) arriving at a nice forty-two percent! Almost half!

appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:32:34 AM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

Yes should accept the fact that crypto will disappear in just a blink of an eye if the government give their legal action about this to stop bitcoin worldwide, we can not do anything but to accept and follow. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:39:05 AM

I think why government is against cryptocurrencies because they can't benefit and can't regulate it. Since tax is the most important factor, I think they still need to create law that will cover the digital currencies.
Liza Soberano

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:28:50 AM
Merited by yamete kudasai (2), Maiscoinyelo (2)

China bans mining

India banning crypto

It is normal for the bitcoin to be banned to some other countries because bitcoin has its own disadvantages that may greatly affect the economy of a country. There are also some countries that legalize it. It depends to the government of the country if they will ban or legalize bitcoin in their place.
jerrysmith

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:47:06 AM

People always saying they hates banks and their governements, that they don't trust them. But when we have a new way to change our world economy, people listen to medias and hates also the solution.
CryptoMark2585

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

I dont surprise if any country ban bitcoin or not because they have their own reason why they do it and we can not ask them to not do something that they dont want.However, there are some country which really open about bitcoin and crypto so i dont worry at all.
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

People always saying they hates banks and their governements, that they don't trust them. But when we have a new way to change our world economy, people listen to medias and hates also the solution.
Some people are there just to create problems and find problems in solutions. We cannot do anything for them or with them. It is better to ignore them whereas those who really hate banks are highly appreciating bitcoin and investing good amount into it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: