Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we all please accept..  (Read 2117 times)
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

They just ban bitcoin because they gain nothing from it no fees no taxes nothing. I dont know why they don't just use it instead of fiat It is more safe and more fast plus it cannot be hacked.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
ogtejiri

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:51:07 PM

well you right but while we fear the bad side of bitcoin getting banned, we should also expect the positive side of it getting accepted. surely time will tell if bitcoin will be banned globally or accepted globally but we bitcoin lovers always hope for the best
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:02:15 PM

For now, there are still some countries opposing the presence and growth of this Bitcoin, but in my opinion, for the future some countries will accept Bitcoin to be accepted in their country.
Currently their eyes and hearts are not yet open to Bitcoin's ordinances, systems and programs that are very unique, good, and safe for their country as well as for self-government, but I am sure that the country will follow all the way of Bitcoin, because for the future we will face a more perfect, easy, and secure Digital World, which countries that did not approve of the presence of Bitcoin will turn to believe and they will help to develop the workings of this Bitcoin for the progress of their country.
askabir6

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

Is it really surprising? No. Most government are using their control on their fiat money to make arrangements with large companies or to deal with the country's debt. So, of course, they cannot welcome a currency that cannot be controlled, nor bribed, or corrupted or threatened.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:35:14 PM

I believe that in officials who ban bitcoin, says not common sense, but elementary greed and thirst for power. They do not want to develop, they want everything to be as they are used to. This is a failed strategy.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:41:46 PM

The authorities just want to control everything, but bitcoin against this outdated system, it is decentralized and does not need owners. But the government does not understand this and sees it as a threat.
lida311993

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

The government wants to either control bitcoin, or tax it, or all together. But this is impossible, and so they refuse to accept it... And they don't care what a unique, safe, comfortable technology it is.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:02:00 PM

it is no secret that government frowns at anything they have no control over and can not make profit from. that is why those in power are all trying hard to fight bitcoin but bitcoin has a great and unique potential which makes it bounce back anytime government tries to fight it
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:09:01 PM

Sure they can come out against it, but that doesn't mean Bitcoin will ever stop trading. By the way if they did manage to pull the plug on Bitcoin alone and somehow not the internet (I know impossible Roll Eyes) but let's say they did, what would happen next? Well what would happen is all the trading would go underground and it would continue to exist, nothing else. Similar to how the 1920 prohibition of alcohol in the USA didn't stop alcohol drinking or selling. It simply created a black market, and I believe the same would happen for Bitcoin.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

One way or another governments will try to impose their rules on cryptocurrency. But I don't think developed countries will ban Bitcoin. They will more likely to follow the upcoming G20's ideas on how to regulate cryptocurrency. But that won't stop the popularity of Bitcoin as the more governments try to prohibit people form using this the more people will get involvled.
FYI India government have not banned Bitcoin, they only barred cryptocurrency people from cashing out their Bitcoin through Indian banks.

Janpura

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

South Korea will not ban crypto but obviously does not welcome it

India banning crypto

I fully expected this resistance from governments.

Don't be surprised if more countries come out against bitcoin

I think it depends on the countries if they against bitcoin. actually they have there own rules that they implemented.so we need to accept their preference, maybe time will come  their perspective will change and make bitcoin legal in their country.
BraveSaw

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

I think cryptocirrencies will be officially accepted in developed counties and ways to monitor and cotrol flows also will be found. But anyway most of the caounties will still ban crypto...
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:20:41 PM

many of the things that affect the country do so, and in fact very few countries have made the decision to ban bitcoins or other crypto currencies. some countries only prohibit its use, not prohibit its circulation. and partly makes only regulation about it. does not mean banning the whole about bitcoin
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

Countries will not ban Crypto currencies, there is no point in doing that. This way they dont earn anything. If they tax crypto tho they can make a lot of money.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

South Korea will not ban crypto but obviously does not welcome it

India banning crypto

I fully expected this resistance from governments.

Don't be surprised if more countries come out against bitcoin
China has stopped ICO and not bitcoins there are lot of people who does mining in china .My dear friend as far as my knowledge i never came across a news that India is banning crypto may be you are stuck with the wrong info . I have lot of Indian friends and so far i never across a news stating that their government is banning bitcoins infact  the government is only going to bring in some kind of tax for the once who has gained  fortune out of bitcoins
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

They just ban bitcoin because they gain nothing from it no fees no taxes nothing. I dont know why they don't just use it instead of fiat It is more safe and more fast plus it cannot be hacked.

Maybe they have different ideas for responding to Bitcoin in the future that way we can think positively about the things that prohibit Bitcoin.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

Umm.. Does all governments' acceptance of Bitcoin have a bearing in today's situation? I do not think so. Bitcoin has been in existence for quite a while already- it has had its ups and downs with or without the aid of governments- hence, why does the latter's side matter right now?

Although I know where you are getting. You are thinking long term, and the possibility of Bitcoin to be at par or even replace fiat. But you know, I am sure it will come a time whereby we will all be dealing with digital currencies, just that the world is not YET ready to take such a leap. I am now banking onto a hope that future leaders will be more accepting of what is needed in the future. Not intending to sound so sure but I am certain that paper money will become obsolete just as it no longer serves the demands of time.

Thus, be patient and keep believing!
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

Governments opposite bitcoin, but in Russia despite the proposed the ban on the exchange of the Crypto-currency, the Central Bank will soon plan to create a single payment space within the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) with the help of block-technology
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

it is not surprise at all,the truth here is that other country will definitely raise against bitcoin and ban exchanges operating in their countries but still there are those that will still embrace the platform and use it to benefit and improve their country economic
N.nayem

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

It is a true fact that some countries and their governments are trying to ban bitcoins in their region.China has stopped ICO and not bitcoins there are lot of people who does mining in china .My dear friend as far as my knowledge i never came across a news that India is banning crypto may be you are stuck with the wrong info . I have lot of Indian friends and so far i never across a news stating that their government is banning bitcoins infact  the government is only going to bring in some kind of tax for the once who has gained  fortune out of bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: