Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:31:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we all please accept..  (Read 2117 times)
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:52:35 PM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

South Korea will not ban crypto but obviously does not welcome it

India banning crypto

I fully expected this resistance from governments.

Don't be surprised if more countries come out against bitcoin
Yes, you are right. Some governments are oppose eith bitcoin and also to other cryptocurrency. And still it is not the loss of bitcoin but the loss of the country that banned the bitcoin in their place. Although when China banned bitcoin on their country, bitcoin is still alive and much valuable today.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:55:37 PM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

India banning crypto

We are all expecting that but i will still believe that one day they will see how bitcoin help our economy and the people  itself. Bitcoin truly help us and the economy because thru btc there are more unemployed that are now earning with btc.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Danlopz

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

Governments dont like competition. Crypto is a direct threat to centralized entities. The problem is the blockchain technology is what gets overlooked. Blockchain technology can help all parties involved, businesses, individuals and governments.

Back again from each of us, do we accept with all this? Many of the people in the world must accept, but all of us are just small voices that are not heard at all. We know that bitcoin is a decentralized currency that can not be controlled by anyone who "may" why other governments want to ban it. Or maybe some illegal activity uses bitcoin as a method of payment because the transaction is anonymous and not easily managed. The government does not want anything that could affect their currency and investment in foreign exchange so they keep everything away from it.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

Surely most governments endeavored to destabilize the BTC in past yet they neglected to control its utilization from their nation they really would need to get to the ground level of BTC technology to influence it to prevent from working however that is likely unthinkable because of security and anonymity in technology. BTC isn't overseen by a solitary individual or establishment so in specialized mean governments may require to close down the web yet at the same time there are some approaches to execute BTC utilizing SMS.
yunaasakaa

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:21:30 AM

yeah, that kind of situation is kinda predictable from the start. it is all counted for the development of cryptocurrencies. who knows what will happend in the near future. maybe there will some solid regulations for cryptocurrencies. we should just accept as it is. it is all progress to the greater future ahead us.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:23:35 AM

This is the new trends now and the future of the digital world. If these governments will not go with the flow, obviously they will be left behind and sooner they will regret of banning or restricting bitcoin.Virtual currency as a financial product needs to be maintained by confidence.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

I think if anyone prohibits the circulation of bitcoin in the country it is only temporary because there is no education that is very appropriate for countries that prohibit the circulation of bitcoin and only developed and developing countries are able to accept bitcoin.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

There is always a country do not accept bitcoin, just like my country. But today there many countries support bitcoin\cryptocurrency and makes good vibes to bitcoin. I hope in future every country in this world understand about cryptocurrency.

michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

There is always a country do not accept bitcoin, just like my country. But today there many countries support bitcoin\cryptocurrency and makes good vibes to bitcoin. I hope in future every country in this world understand about cryptocurrency.

but soon, if many countries accepting bitcoin, I think your government will considering to accept bitcoin too because this technology will help every people in your country to make money and they can use this as their source income. and in the future, there will be many countries that accepting bitcoin and more people will use bitcoin too. soon, bitcoin will spread in all countries and there will no banning again for bitcoin and people is free to use bitcoin as long as they use bitcoin for good things.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

The banning and regulations of bitcoin by all these countries has made bitcoin more popular and resilient. Bitcoin is a life saver and it belongs to the future and beyond.
bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:26:02 AM

They can ban them but eventually they will have to admit its reality. World evaluate, everything changes. Traditionals systems have been dealt with problems for years and we need to move one step further. I don't say governments will fully accept them but with some regulations, they will adapt them into their agenda.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

but soon, if many countries accepting bitcoin, I think your government will considering to accept bitcoin too because this technology will help every people in your country to make money and they can use this as their source income. and in the future, there will be many countries that accepting bitcoin and more people will use bitcoin too. soon, bitcoin will spread in all countries and there will no banning again for bitcoin and people is free to use bitcoin as long as they use bitcoin for good things.
I wanted it to be the way you think, but I still think not all countries will have the opportunity to use bitcoin, because there are countries with a very low standard of living. Perhaps with the help of crypto currency, such countries will come to life.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Wexnident

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:46:41 AM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

We are all expecting that but i will still believe that one day they will see how bitcoin help our economy and the people  itself. Bitcoin truly help us and the economy because thru btc there are more unemployed that are now earning with btc.

I agree, we as a truly believer of btc and some other crypto are really knows what can crypto currencies brings to people. We do believe that crypto is the one of the better solution to our economies problems. One of the problem that until know faces the economy is the increasing number of unemployed people which is thru the presence of bitcoin it really made decreasing as of now. Because of crypto there are huge of people whose unemployed are now having they financial freedom it means one of the main problem in economy is making solution by the cryptosystem. However, even some of the country's are banning crypto, I believe that someday they will realize the true essence of btc and other crypto.   

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

There are, also, many countries in which bitcoin is legalized. In India, at the time of writing my post, he is not prohibited.
loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

People choose governments and they exist to serve the people..it's not the other way around. If they choose to ban it, current governments will be replaced with the ones who embrace crypto. I personally believe that governments will not ban crypro. As long as it's taxable and regulated i don't see why they would ban it.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

I would like to tell you that my country was trully accepted crypto`s / bitcoin, honestly our banks was looking to use it on how bitcoin help in our communty,and also many braches here was accepted bitcoin for payment system.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

In my opinion, only few countries were hesitant to adopt bitcoin in their country as this may affect their banking system and also, they do not want to have a rival with their own currency where there people might be more interested in bitcoin than supporting their own currency growth.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

They want to control people and to track their money...but this can not happen for long. Soon we all are going to the direction when bitcoin comes legal everywhere

I think Most of these people consider the fall of bitcoin prices today because of the bitcoin ban in some countries, whereas this is only a big correction of the bitcoin price increase. But this is better for the buyer, we will get cheaper price and get more bitcoin.
The new people who do not understand about cryptocurrency and hope to get rich quickly have panicked, they think this news is a disaster and death for bitcoin. Some of them just read the title and do not read the news content.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

They want to control people and to track their money...but this can not happen for long. Soon we all are going to the direction when bitcoin comes legal everywhere

I think Most of these people consider the fall of bitcoin prices today because of the bitcoin ban in some countries, whereas this is only a big correction of the bitcoin price increase. But this is better for the buyer, we will get cheaper price and get more bitcoin.
The new people who do not understand about cryptocurrency and hope to get rich quickly have panicked, they think this news is a disaster and death for bitcoin. Some of them just read the title and do not read the news content.

I think its not hard for the country's to accept bitcoin because this is a good source income for so many people who involve in crypto and also the government can earn from taxes enough to finance projects to help people.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

China bans mining

India banning crypto

Those countries that are banning cryptocurrencies are those ignorant and afraid that their people will soon be rich and will invest more in crypto. They resist because they cannot accept the fact that bitcoin brings fortune and wealth that could dethrone their controlled banks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: