Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we all please accept..  (Read 2117 times)
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:19:25 AM

yes, of course, no matter what the world of cryptocurrency will accept if many are prohibiting the circulation of bitcoin then it does not matter because in my opinion most likely that prohibits the circulation of bitcoin will regret what they have done.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:31:51 AM

Bitcoin has gone through many good and bad news. Governments have come up with legislation to manage bitcoins. The community using bitcoin has kept the bitcoin value and the current bitcoin value has increased again. That is true, I think in the near future bitcoin will become more popular and countries around the world and their people have a proper way of looking at the value of bitcoin.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:39:51 AM

Actually we have nothing to do about those countries that didn't accept bitcoins but to understand them, respect their descision and accept the fact that they don't want to enter in crypto world. Only few countries are not accepting,it will not affect much to bitcoin popularity and value.

Yes because everyone has its own reason. Bottom line is that the government wants to help its people they don't want there people to lose there resources and be a burden to its government. Good to know that our country accepts bitcoin and the people are happy with it.
jrg_214

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:48:27 AM

In my opinion, it's not actually that the countries opposes Crypto Currencies, they are all just not ready for it. Not all people can afford it , even some are dying just to earn 9 dollars a day. Imagine the percentage of the poverty in your country;in the world and when all countries embrace Crypto Currencies, people living in the lowest level of society would not catch up in the flow of life. Another thing is that the banking system of the country would be affected and their control over the people would weaken.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

For now, we only see several governments that prohibit crypto currency, or introduce serious restrictions on its use. The vast majority of countries are taking the Crypto currency, although it can not be said that it is unconditional. Adopting crypto currency by the states, this is really a complicated and contradictory process, but in it everything is not so bad. This process is moving in the right direction and after a certain time, the crypto currency will go to almost all countries.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:58:26 AM

I can't accept because it is not the fact that nation's will rally against bitcoin and altcoins. It will not happen as the nations support the success of the crypto world.  Really I can't imagine that it will come up with that movement.
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

Accept the fact that most of governments will oppose crypto currency. Obviously there are some countries who have decided to embrace the future, but let's face it, most of governments will stand against. Who likes their currency to be weaken? Every time a stupid country opposes bitcoin, there is so much fud and a great price drop.

China bans mining

South Korea will not ban crypto but obviously does not welcome it

India banning crypto

I fully expected this resistance from governments.

Don't be surprised if more countries come out against bitcoin

This is a very threatening problem for the existence of crypto, where many rejections occur against crypto. Obviously it will inhibit the development of crypto or bitcoin which has the power among other coins.
The best way to deal with it is to always support and campaign all the good things about crypto.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:01:55 AM

Indeed, the administration boycott bitcoin for reasons unknown, they stress if bitcoin can decline their monetary condition. my nation is the one of the nations that does not acknowledge bitcoin, in here is unlawful in the event that you utilize bitcoin as an installment. on the off chance that numerous more nations boycott bitcoin I stressed that is will make bitcoin value proceed to down and gradually yet doubtlessly individuals begin to leave bitcoin and the other digital currency.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:13:36 AM

Their are some countries who are afraid and threatened to the existence of cryptocurrencies because of crypto's ability of financial freedom and unlimited income and investment. This is the new trends now and the future of the digital world.If these governments will not go with the flow, obviously they will be left behind and sooner will regret of banning or restricting bitcoin.I am hoping that someday bitcoin will accepted.
israthj

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:36:52 AM

I think nobody satisfy from banks and governments & don't trust them. Every new changes are questioned then people listen to the medias and hates also the solution. But after some times every body accept it. So, don't worry very soon we all accept it.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:50:56 AM

many countries I see that they are ignore bitcoin and the result bitcoin price down.I think take some time to recover market. I think not possible to ban bitcoin in every county's. many countrys I have seen they are accept bitcoin and promote very sharply. hopefully everywhere bitcoin accepted in next future.
best of luck

lucas nacho

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

Governments dont like competition. Crypto is a direct threat to centralized entities. The problem is the blockchain technology is what gets overlooked. Blockchain technology can help all parties involved, businesses, individuals and governments.
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:34:05 PM

Government hate the currencies of the btc but why every country like China and south Korea or  some county
 rejected the transaction and it will be fall down the value of btc because it is not acceptable.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

Governments can still try to control cryptocurrency, but like the peer to peer that is the heart of the decentralization of the network, they can never stop it. We are living a revolution that states want to hide from the masses!
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:46:27 PM

Not for the most part, but only a few countries are banning cryptocurancy activities in their country.
it's good because everything needs obstacles.
cryptocurancy will continue to grow as the population grows, and even more countries will receive cryptocurancy, because cryptocurancy is widely accepted in influential countries on the face of the earth like A.S and japan.
vipaleks

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

of course, very much will depend on the society and on the relation to bitcoin on the part of people Wink
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

What about what?
About the current bitcoin breeds?
Bitcoin is still a developmental stage so it's natural if the current bitcoin status is not clear which sometimes goes down and sometimes rises. It is impossible for a stage of development to climb just like that all need a process if it becomes the best. But I think bitcoin has been the best right now, though its status is not clear.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:25:55 PM

As cryptocurrency enthusiasts, we should expect that some governments across the world will reject it while some will accept it. Often time, most of this crypto non supportive government hide behind flimsy excuses but the awesome thing is that great countries like Australia, Canada etc are fans.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:35:50 PM

We are accepting bitcoin, bit not on a general level (government). Those banning have seen that they can't dig their hands into it, by having a sort of percentage so the best thing they could do is ban. Those that have accepted are only preparing for the future, making transactions lighter and doable. Those that are yet to Bangor accept are not yet paying attention into it.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:42:40 PM

We don't care about governement accepting Bitcoin or not.
If we decide to use it, no one can tell us no.
Once the amount of user is big enough don't expect them to continue ignoring it!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: