Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below $10,000  (Read 2716 times)
King Koopa

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:19:07 PM

I'm personally going to wait to see if it floats around the next resistance level. Whatever time frame I come up with to determine if it's been long enough, is when I'll buy some more. It's a double edged sword if you ask me, but I see this as a good thing in the short term of course.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

I'm personally going to wait to see if it floats around the next resistance level. Whatever time frame I come up with to determine if it's been long enough, is when I'll buy some more. It's a double edged sword if you ask me, but I see this as a good thing in the short term of course.

I prefer to look at it in a positive note because I have been holding my Bitcoin for the past quarter last year. I want to believe I still made the right choice despite the dive. (Well, it is not literally a dive because it has been mainstream around $10,000 for the past week already. The price as of writing is not too far from the aforestated amount. My hopes are high on this one!) Regardless of my gut and based on my data, this is the best time to accumulate more Bitcoins. We have to take advantage with its price because it will again reach new heights. We just have to wait and see. And yes, you are correct! Your success here would depend on your time-frame! So set that goal.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

Just HODL. It will pump in the coming months.

Probably the pump will happen earlier than we all expect. I am almost sure that the second week of February will be the better time for it.
nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
Knowing now that it has gone below, what is your take on the current situation.
The situation is very unstable and i don't see any ray of hope right now.You can't pinpoint that one thing that on coming it will improve the situation.Not only bitcoin except one or two coin every alts are unstable and that is very dangerous as you don't have anything to trust or to think that the situation will improve.Still we have to be positive and be patience,it will grow and that's the fact you can't deny,right now the situation is uncertain but Bitcoin will get out really soon.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:10:09 PM

No problem. 9000 dollar is the bottom of Bitcoin and it will rise again and reach $25000 level in this year. If you have Bitcoin, just hold and wait. the profit will come to you

cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).

honestly I did not expect it to fall so much below $ 10,000, but I think it's just a physiological decline accompanied by a panic sell.
 I think it will grow again and sooner or later we will have a new "high all time".

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

honestly I did not expect it to fall so much below $ 10,000, but I think it's just a physiological decline accompanied by a panic sell.
 I think it will grow again and sooner or later we will have a new "high all time".

Recently the panic which took place after Indian government said something and the new media printed to claimed something else, the media completely misunderstood and stated it will be banned, which kind off helped the value slide below the mentioned price. Rather Indian government showed clear interest upon blockchain and thus we can except near up rise sooner or later.
jimrome

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:36:36 PM

Probably the pump will happen earlier than we all expect. I am almost sure that the second week of February will be the better time for it.
I hope the price would recover soon,it is really difficult to predict that ,we saw a good rally for over a year and it is hard to see the price going up all the time,expect these sort of bear run and with the regulations coming up we will see the market hovering like this.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:54:26 PM

Bitcoin today was already at Eight thousand dollars, and this is not a bad thing for me, instead it is the right timing for buying more bitcoins, so that if the bitcoin will increase again you can sell and got more interest.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:57:00 PM

I always said that this run is just temporary then its perfect time to buy bitcoin and altcoin too.
Never miss this moment to buy.
Actually this time is belong to whales who have a lot of money spare and they can make their big profit after the price pump again to its high before coreection.
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:30:08 AM

Definitely you are supposed to right think but my opinion is the Bitcoin price is not stable right now . It's price will be stable near around 15k- 17k $ may be in the first of March in 2018. The market valume says think so.

We can not predict the current sitution of value in bitcoin but perhaps it is difficult to go back near $17k in value, we dont loss our hope that bitcoin can rise it again himself so that many of us can benifit when it pump again.
Qwantoom

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:33:57 AM

I'll panic when this is happening for 4-6 months but it's just only one month. People should think rationally.
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:07:47 AM

Don't worry about it, bitcoin will rise again after a few months. This the right time to buy either bitcoin or altcoin for long term investment. And to all bitcoin holders don't panic this is a normal cycle, don't sell your bitcoin.
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:52:38 AM

When there's a certain dip like this where price suddenly falls from around 9k to 8k, there's always a FUD created by government. It depends on which one you believe, government or bitcoin backed by people. Smiley
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:03:00 AM

When there's a certain dip like this where price suddenly falls from around 9k to 8k, there's always a FUD created by government. It depends on which one you believe, government or bitcoin backed by people. Smiley

Well, i don't mind if the price of bitcoin is below $10,000 because my coin is still fixed to hold it for another months. This is what i believe that by the end of this month or until march it would be a great price but if the situation is mutual and still be worsting i guess this is the time i surrender.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:07:41 AM

There are so many times bitcoins crashes, It almost died 100 times or more but it keeps rising from the dump to the moon, just hold your coin and control your emotions. Bitcoin price is always falling after a huge pump and vice versa. So just HODL or buy many bitcoins as you can so you can earn a lot of profit if it comes back to the range of $10000 or higher.
ddhsaranga

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

there is boom in these days. if you have bitcoins don't sell. all of your bitcoins keep with you. this is the best time to buy bitcoins. try to invest in this time. Wink
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:40:24 AM

it looks like the $ 5000 figure will be achieved if there is no good info for bitcoin and it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin because the current price is still very cheap.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:15:39 AM

it looks like the $ 5000 figure will be achieved if there is no good info for bitcoin and it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin because the current price is still very cheap.

This is a good news to those people who want to buy bitcoin in a cheap price, but a badnews to those people who totally buy bitcoin in a high price, they actually now lose their money  now.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

I believe that this is the time to buy Bitcoin. You can wait a little more price reductions and purchase Bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: