Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit system is not working, failed!  (Read 2610 times)
Igorpap2

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:15:54 PM

I believe that the Merit system will help get rid of multi-account! It's worth giving her time to prove yourself! But how to understand, the user deserved his own merit or just bought it? My opinion - do not reduce the *trust* of the user who bought the merits, but we must remove his merits!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:09:02 PM

This merits system for me helps to find multi account but it has also negative impact to thus who are newbie in the forum and it is very favorable to who is on higher rank, even if you have a very good constructive post but no one is giving a merit then you will stuck on your rank and to all newbie can't join any bounty campaign.
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:30:02 PM

I appreciate the intention behind the merit system, but the realization is terrible.
The only result is to block the situation, with legendaries with too much power and with new members with no hope to grow
(the problem in merit scarcity: even if you write masterworks, you need to hope that who read the post and appreciate it has merit to give. I can't give any merit)
If the system won't change, it will be the death of the forum.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

I absolutely agree with you about this damn system, people never give you merits without money.  Undecided
huzurkan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 522

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:38:20 AM

the number of people who can produce merit is very small. the number of merits is limited. it is very difficult to achieve a level with these conditions.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"  
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"    
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:47:42 AM

It's a pretty good system in theory.
If they allow each user to generate a small amount of merit over time to distriute maybe it will improve.
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:51:09 AM

The merit system was created to control and make sure people post HQ post either than just spamming.with time i guess it will be of great relevance
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:55:19 AM

It's a pretty good system in theory.
If they allow each user to generate a small amount of merit over time to distriute maybe it will improve.
Merit cannot be distributed but Smerit can be. However if Smerit is generated over time. Then those people who have multiple account will rank up faster then anyone who has only one account.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:53:20 AM

I think with the merit system will reduce the spam because to do the post is no longer answer with sober but it must be useful.
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

The merit system has not even started. At this moment there are many users that are exchanging merit with other that are friends or alts or are just creating fake users. But merit is limited, so even if it takes a while, that will come to an end because all those users that are spamming will not have new merit to give away.

As I understand the system, the only way in which it can become corrupted long term is if the sources of merit are farming or giving merit to posts that don´t deserve it, and even then the harm is limited.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

Quality post or coment you make thats the only matter you need to think about, if you post really worth to give merit people will give you merit anyway. Not for free cause you need to make quality post it self.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

The merit system is very new right now.Many people are not getting it what it is exactly which is actually causing a problem for some.People right now exactly don't know how to increase it or how it works.We should for this reason wait for a while and then only we can judge whether it works or fails.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

It's kinda difficult when merit system was applied here in this forum. Since merits are given by designated members, its subjective. But I do think that it would address those spamming members low quality posts.

I personally want my account to progress to full member because of the privileges that comes with it, but any system that is unregulated eventually fails. So kudos to the moderators for this. I just hope they would be generous with the merits.  Grin
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

Well now that its borderline impossible to farm up an account but at least the overall quality of the boards will go up a bit. This system might be a bit crude still at the moment but at least it is solving a problem. Especially here on the alt boards where in a lot of topics literally every 2nd post was made by a farmer.

burp...
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

I can not understand the meaning of this merit at all, the cryptocommunity does not have the best time and the forum still complicates everything.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:52:12 AM

The merit system is not working, look the merit points of people on the forum, it does not move (even for the more relevant posts), the forum established a system which was suppose to penalize newcomers flooding the forum with useless post, but the forum penalize itself, good luck everybody, If you think people will give you merit points for free you are mistaken.
just wait for the result, for now we better to be quite and try to master this change. Too early judgement  for this new system makes a person foolish, so just ride and do s wide view to see what is need to be change for this merit.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:00:46 AM

In life the only thing that is constant is change. We should learn how to accept certain changes in this forum especially when the change is going to bring something good to us;quality post and spam reduction for our great forum. The merit system I think to me is workable!

HOMT