Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me choose an ICO please!  (Read 3829 times)
roller_coiner (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh
Ill be really thankful for any help!  Smiley Grin
SaintGraal

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

Hello! I know the Bitclave project is testing alpha version now, it's called matchico and you can register and search for ICOs to invest there. It's like search engine for ICOs
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

I thinks its not good time to invest in Ico I think it ll be better to wait btc increasing, after increase of btc it is right time to invest, I think increase will be in March-April
ColdCooler

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

Hello coiner,

Fellow ICO investor here.
My plans are for ATF [AgroTechFarm].
In simple words ATF = Marijuana + Organic Farming + Blockchain.
Let me know if you need further details.

This is their website: http://agrotechfarm.io/
Fang141

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

Well, I have invested in Giftz twice so far, it is a project that I really like. If you are not familiar with it then I'll give a brief introduction: it is a loyalty rewards ICO, meaning that you can use their token for any loyalty program that is in the app. I am a member of a lot of loyalty programs and they are all over the place, so it is good to have this app with everything in one place and on the blockchain. I really like it.
Do you have more doubts? Maybe I can answer
otherwise check their website Giftz.io
marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

I haven't heard of Giftz and ATF, but am pretty familiar with Cointed. They recently formed an alliance with Nvidia and TAS Group and this built a lot in terms of credibility. Additionally, they're focusing on Green Mining and multiple Crypto ATM launch all over Europe. For me, it is a very solid project with a professional team, long-term sustainability, and well-written writepaper. I'm pretty happy that I bought it from the very beginning. I will, however, check the rest which you've mentioned, they sparked my interest.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

How do you verify if it's a good ICO? I usually check the hype around it, the higher the hype the more profit you can gain. So I'll advice you to check the most hyped projects by the number of their telegram members:
https://t.me/icodrops/315
But still do your own investigation before investing. Even hype ICOs can be scams like Benebit which had more than 9000 members in telegram group.

roller_coiner (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

Hello coiner,

I like that idea, but I dont really understand their business structure. Do they have production going or any patent etc?
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh
Ill be really thankful for any help!  Smiley Grin
before you invest there, maybe you can read the thread here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2822896.msg28918031#msg28918031
there is a lot of knowledge about choosing the best ico.
roller_coiner (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

I haven't heard of Giftz and ATF, but am pretty familiar with Cointed. They recently formed an alliance with Nvidia and TAS Group and this built a lot in terms of credibility. Additionally, they're focusing on Green Mining and multiple Crypto ATM launch all over Europe. For me, it is a very solid project with a professional team, long-term sustainability, and well-written writepaper. I'm pretty happy that I bought it from the very beginning. I will, however, check the rest which you've mentioned, they sparked my interest.

Oh I think i heard that as well. They are involved with some really big names out there. Also werent they like one of the few companies that VISA actually retained business with?
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

Most of the successful ICO investors doesnt rely to random guy's suggestions,they are doing a lot of research to find most ICOs that has a lot of potentials so achieve success in the future.I personally do not want my investment to put in other's hand because in the end of the day i will be responsible to my actions,either win or lose so if i were you will start doing research so you can achieve investments in these ICOs.

roller_coiner (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

Well, I have invested in Giftz twice so far, it is a project that I really like. If you are not familiar with it then I'll give a brief introduction: it is a loyalty rewards ICO, meaning that you can use their token for any loyalty program that is in the app. I am a member of a lot of loyalty programs and they are all over the place, so it is good to have this app with everything in one place and on the blockchain. I really like it.

That's nice, I use a similar product although not financed by crypto. They have business experience from before as well right? And what exactly does their token grant in terms of benefits?
ColdCooler

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:50:29 PM

Hello coiner,

I like that idea, but I dont really understand their business structure. Do they have production going or any patent etc?

Even if the name and the technology used is a bit complicated, the overall aspects of the ICO is simple.
ATF is a company which has integrated agriculture with technology to create home growers.
You can grow strawberry, tomato, etc in these machines.
Even you can grow marijuana for your use. [only if it's legal in your area].
They have patents to these machines.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

Generally you need to study carefully any interesting ICO project before investing dude. Check and read carefully their whitepapers, visit their site and check its design and security, see if the concept is attractive or not, and look their team to see if they are real and experienced or not.
This factors will help you to distingue the most promising ICO projects.
roller_coiner (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

Hello coiner,

Even if the name and the technology used is a bit complicated, the overall aspects of the ICO is simple.
ATF is a company which has integrated agriculture with technology to create home growers.
You can grow strawberry, tomato, etc in these machines.
Even you can grow marijuana for your use. [only if it's legal in your area].
They have patents to these machines.

Oh so the machines are already real. That nice I thought  they only have concepts.
Fang141

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

That's nice, I use a similar product although not financed by crypto. They have business experience from before as well right? And what exactly does their token grant in terms of benefits?

Yes, I am quite sure they have previous experience with the area. However I have not tried their old services, I am only writing this regarding the blockchain part. Their tokens are basically the same idea as your airline miles, you earn them and trade for products or services. Any product or service as long as the provider is part of the merchant program. They already have an app working, you should check it out.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

Sorry, I haven't seen all three of them.
I suggest you learn about other ICO projects, which are some common websites you can use.
https://icodrops.com/
https://icobench.com/

marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

Oh I think i heard that as well. They are involved with some really big names out there. Also werent they like one of the few companies that VISA actually retained business with?

Absolutely. This was the boiling plate, at least for me. Smiley
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

Huh
Ill be really thankful for any help!  Smiley Grin

if you have trouble to choose a good ICO you can go to this web https://icobench.com/
I can not guarantee 100% ICO there is successful but you can conclude by yourself how the ICO is and whether it is suitable for your participation, see from the ratings and who the team behind ICO is to determine the best ICO.
roller_coiner (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

Yes, I am quite sure they have previous experience with the area. However I have not tried their old services, I am only writing this regarding the blockchain part. Their tokens are basically the same idea as your airline miles, you earn them and trade for products or services. Any product or service as long as the provider is part of the merchant program. They already have an app working, you should check it out.

That a proven working model, that's why it got my interest. Ill be sure to delve a bit deeper and probably even invest. Thanks!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: