Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me choose an ICO please!  (Read 3829 times)
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

My advice, please see daneel project, daneel project is a project that develops AI technology to help the investors in obtaining information to get more profit, ICO has been started from january 29, for more information about daneel project, visit their website at www.daneel.io
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh
Ill be really thankful for any help!  Smiley Grin

to choose a good ICO and know the ICO will be successful or not you can see it from the web they have and from https://icobench.com/ from Icobench you can see the reviews and there is a rating provided by a reliable person to analyze ICO.
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh

Double check the ICO you want to participate, though ICOs seems abundant and will give you almost unlimited amount of choice and you will eventually come up on ICOs that you prefer, there are some events and issues that ICOs turn out to be a scam. I suggest you choose and ICO with a trustworthy campaign manager or a well known credible management team.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:29:06 PM

I thinks its not good time to invest in Ico I think it ll be better to wait btc increasing, after increase of btc it is right time to invest, I think increase will be in March-April

Can you tell me why it is better to invest in ICO while BTC is increasing instead of now. Thanks.
shaours

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:35:57 PM

https://ori.network
Origami Network is an all-in-one decentralized marketplace platform that solves several existing problems related to online marketplace development and maintenance, escrow payments, and reviews.

We have a working product, a very low cap of only 5000 ETH (Presale only 1000ETH with 15% bonus)

Presale is still opened!  Smiley

Decentralised P2P marketplaces with blockchain-based escrow payments
foxyrabbit89

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:56:12 PM

I found this one yesterday: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2858364.new#new

Amazing idea, already have a product, strong team, good communication and immensive poteantialty!
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

If you are looking for an ICO to invest, you need to make a research for Arcblock while you still have time. It is a real and promising project with a good team behind it. Arcblock is the world’s first Blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized applications and on 1/31/18, ArcBlock officially joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) organization.

yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:33:56 PM

This is your money and you can invest it anywhere. But the world of investment does not tolerate careless handling of finance. You need to study everything carefully. Find strengths and weaknesses. Here you are advised a lot of ICO. However, you must make a decision and bear responsibility for it.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:44:36 PM

Huh

to choose a good ICO and know the ICO will be successful or not you can see it from the web they have and from https://icobench.com/ from Icobench you can see the reviews and there is a rating provided by a reliable person to analyze ICO.

Thanks for the link it's really helpful and these kind of websites will help us to determine whether an ICO is worth investing or not and basically i just think from a business prospectus about the product of ICO if it makes sense or not before choosing any ICO as there are a lot now.

Am I spamming? Report me!
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:53:49 PM

https://ori.network
Origami Network is an all-in-one decentralized marketplace platform that solves several existing problems related to online marketplace development and maintenance, escrow payments, and reviews.

We have a working product, a very low cap of only 5000 ETH (Presale only 1000ETH with 15% bonus)

Presale is still opened!  Smiley
What is your difference from SYScoin blockmarket? They have working product also. And more and more. Can we see some comparision table? Or advantages list?
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

refereum or echat is the best option for you they are really promising ico ever. So you can invest here now, I thought you will research before judge.

Yes the best way to choose ICO is going through some ICO ranking websites and filtering some promising ICO project then do a research on those filtered ICO whether it will be successful and something realistic to help us in the real life.

Am I spamming? Report me!
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

I can advise you only to look for those projects in the description of which you understand. I can invite you to familiarize yourself with the terms of participation in the company in which I myself participate.  Cool

muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

refereum or echat is the best option for you they are really promising ico ever. So you can invest here now, I thought you will research before judge.

Yes the best way to choose ICO is going through some ICO ranking websites and filtering some promising ICO project then do a research on those filtered ICO whether it will be successful and something realistic to help us in the real life.
Meanwhile there is not guarantey that HIGH-ranked ICO can't be a scam after they collected any kind of cap.
It's strongly recommended don't buy ICO's tokens without scrupulously finding info about it.
There are some scam ICO who made they sites and use photo of  random peoples and call they 'our famous advisers'. Smiley
Those investors who were not so lazy  catched this fraud but many investors already spent their funds.
They bluffed many peoples into believing they were a good team with cool developers and  advisers.

youstock
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

Tokenized selfhood

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

Huh

There are way too many ICOs, market is highly saturated and most of them will not be successful.  Instead, why not get involved with a new project like Aura being built from the ground up?

Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:19:22 PM

hey dude if ur new in space or lazy..you should follow  some expert youtubers.. i suggest Ian Balina.he's doing great here is his spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvCCS6lwEH9nOa8KwQGTVhtQ3VXPzed3rXUqksDQkT0/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:42:55 PM

hey dude if ur new in space or lazy..you should follow  some expert youtubers.. i suggest Ian Balina.he's doing great here is his spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvCCS6lwEH9nOa8KwQGTVhtQ3VXPzed3rXUqksDQkT0/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

Thank you so much. Very useful.
I use https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico

It's so inbreathe to read about ROI +1391346% (NXT)   Smiley
My brain is boil over... cause I was too late to this billionaries party :\

Hank3

Activity: 458
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:03:37 PM

I know a good one - it is Play2Live campaign https://play2live.io/en/
I've read a lot of info about them and they are very close to collect HardCap.
But it's not an advertisement - you have to think and learn it yourself Wink
fred22

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

Datawallet will go on sale on Monday, not sure if registration is still open or not. It has a very strong team behind the project.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:44:54 PM

Huh

I never heard about projects which you named. In my opinion participation in ICO campaigns is not so good now... There will not be any significant earnings. It is better to start mining.
But sometimes bounty also can be nice!
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:00:09 AM

Huh

Try to use BitClave alpha - matchico.com
It connects investors and ICOs in a simple way. Moreover, you can earn some CAT tokens for browsing ICOs there.
One more thing which can help you find a good ICO is a searching engine - desearch.io
When you browse through it there's much more additional information about tokens/volume/capitalization etc. instead of Google for example. This tips can help you to speed up your researches and save much time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: