Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:12:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me choose an ICO please!  (Read 3829 times)
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh
Ill be really thankful for any help!  Smiley Grin

Take a look on Welltrado ICO.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

https://icoholder.com/en/ico-listing - here you can find ICO listing sites.
How to choose an ICO which give you profit - this only your own decision. it's better don't follow anyone advices.
Here, on the forum, many topics about how to avoid scam projects.

oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:03:51 AM

You have to do research on the ICO before you invest in any of the ICO. You have to look at their whitepaper and the concept which they are trying to raise fund for. What is the product the project will eventually bring forth will the product  solve any human needs. Check the team members and their experiences.
Tommy len

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:08:47 AM

For now, I think you got tons of suggestion with a lot of ICO projects that you even never know about it. Whether by reading the whitepaper and find out about the experience the team could conclude that an ICO could be successful? How to distinguish ICO scam and not? of course nowadays many ICO scam a troubling and it should be avoided.
W2014

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

https://icoholder.com/en/ico-listing - here you can find ICO listing sites.
How to choose an ICO which give you profit - this only your own decision. it's better don't follow anyone advices.
Here, on the forum, many topics about how to avoid scam projects.

ICOHolder is better than ICOBench? I trust ICOBench, there are reviews from investors and I know that they are choosing only high-quality ICOs.

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

I think it would be preferable if you make your own research and find ICO that are convenient and comfortable for you to deal with there are ICO rating site log in and check for already running or upcoming ICOS thanks.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh

SPOTCOIN is a good investment but you need a minimum of $1000 to start investing..The concept about this project is impressive. I just hope the Dev sticks to their whitepaper so this project is grow well.
martinsidole

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

If you ask such question it means that you are a newbie. You have to learn to choose good projects yourself. Just read how to do it and try to repeat on several projects and you will eventually succeed
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

Well before I will suggest an ico for you, I will first let you know that investing in an ico could be risky and you could lose your money, so it is good to always for your own research, with that been said, I will suggest you to look at eloncity ico, good project, good team,
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:43:37 AM

Choosing an requires you to do good research because following many people suggestion could land you in regret, it is better you do your own research on ico suggested by people. You can look at Usechain ico found at  http://www.usechain.net/.
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

I think you have to do a lot of consideration before you want to make an investment. Investing is a way to get a lot of benefit in the not for long. And investment in ICO project should be very careful and do some research in order to get the ICO who have very high potential.
SanJ_02

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

I can surely advice you about a promising ICO that is currently going on. The ICO is surely attracting response from all over the globe. The project is called DAKUCE.

What is Dakuce?

Dakuce is a feature-rich exchange that has all best and some advanced features of top exchanges. A top-notch exchange which is a combined effort of block chain professionals, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors.

Why Dakuce?

This platform has an unbelievable capability of 14,00,000 transactions per second. If you are looking for good returns and discounts on trading fees then you should definitely checkout Dakuce. The platform operates on real market rates and is absolutely non-manipulative. The error management feature has been worked on higher priority to reduce the transaction time and to deliver seamless experience.

Is it Secure?

Dakuce security measures are fully compliant with ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 information security standards. ISO 27001 serves as Information security management that keep our information assets secure. It is adopted across the globe by all organization this standard manages all sensitive information of the organization and follows a systematic approach. ISO 27001 certification provides various business benefits in improving IT security and giving an independent approach to Infrastructure’s state of security. It thereby increases customer confidence that their sensitive information is handled and stored in a very secure environment.

Dakuce also offers a Two Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator to its customers, also known as 2FA, a two-step verification, is an extra layer of security that requires not only a username and a password but also a unique information that only a user can have, i.e., a piece of information just they should know or have immediately at hand — like a physical token.

Dakuce trading platform also has a multi-tier system architecture, therefore making it more secure for users. It has an Integrated DApp in the exchange system to keep the security on priority. So that you don’t have to worry about the outcomes of investing and risks involved in it.

The ICO began on 12th june 2018 and will end on 12th of july 2018!

Here is the official link: https://dakuce.com/
rert

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

Productivist ICO is a good investment. The Productivist blockchain project aims to create an open data stream where private individuals and companies of any scale can contribute to power the Indus- trial Revolution 4.0. In 2016 they created Freelabster.com: a collaborative network which connects 3D printing experts to potential clients. This strong and highly skilled network has rapidly grown over the past 2 years and it continues to grow every day. Today they have more than 3000 certi ed Freelabsters, (both companies and individuals) who offer their service to both the private and public sector.
a123canz999888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

Honestly it will depend on may factors, for example how much will you are willing to invest, what works for me might not work for you, do your research well and decide what ICO fits your investment goals the invest.
torontoconti

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

I suggest first look ico listed on icobench because according to it is also good, and there are also many others so we must be smart in choosing ico and check his team as well.
cryptomichael87

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

You can flow this steps to choose an ICOs

1. Use cases and addressable market
2. An established track record in business
3. A product or well-tested and robust
4. A focused team that works well together
Niranjansena01

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:09:02 PM

You can use good rating sites for choose an ico and ask from your good crypto knowledged friends. Also start a group or some kind of community. Then you all can be updated about everything. And i suggest you to take a look about project guarium. It is about a good e commerce platform and Good investing opportunity.
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:14:54 PM

Huh
You first look at the ICO site rating and then to check the team background, ideas, platforms and road map.
Loran Lann

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

Invest in what you think is right. Do not pay attention to the advice of others. There are no guarantees that in this thread someone will give you the right choice. Use your intuition. This is purely my opinion.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

You need to know what ico is and how it evolves according to its roadmap. choose ico that makes new innovations such as payment method crypto, internet protection and others that you think it is a new invention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: