Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:57:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me choose an ICO please!  (Read 3836 times)
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:02:45 AM

ICO or Initial Coin Offering is an event or an invitation to the public to purchase a new type of token which will have its own utility based on the services provided by the related platform. The ICO event became famous when it was in 2017, where a lot of classy project projects that held ICOs to raise funds as capital set up a platform.

http://www.iconewsmedia.com/2017/12/tips-membeli-coin-ico-initial-coin.html?m=1

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
skylighters

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:05:56 AM

Well I was searching for good icos not a long time ago and I have stumbled upon Monnex http://monnex.online/ It seems to be a really good project and a lot of rating websites predict that it might be a good project.
Nibo2018

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:06:08 AM

If you are still looking I would suggest Orvium when it is release, Will solve the problem of resarch publication
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

To be able to sort some ico's out there you should look for the concept of the project, verify the team and advisors on linkedin, check the hype on community based on likes and followers, and if they have a company partners is a good sign that the project is have a potential to be successful.
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

save the environment. The ICO Project is called Save Environment Token (SET).

SET (Save Environment Token) is an upcoming cryptocurrency dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I liked about this platform is that it’s not focused on profits, but is a way to protect and give back to the community.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by purchasing or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the parent company of SET. What I liked about their business model is that they are offering third-party manufacturer integration as well. Users who purchase these products through the SET token receive additional discounts.

For more information: https://www.set4earth.com/

You can also visit their BitcoinTalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

I think it is not a good suggestion for someone to help you choose an ico to invest in because you own your money and you should make decisions yourself, yes, people can suggest for you but you have to sit back and do a very good research of the suggested projects and then invest in the one you find very good and with potentials.
rassvetalirozy

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

I don't understand people who ask for such help. Don't rely on others. Learn for yourself ,communicate with the teams.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

To gain more profit, we can take part in an ICO, but we must remain vigilant, because there are many scam ICOs today, and if you want to participate in ICO, I suggest you to buy some Coinanalyst tokens at ITO they, I feel by following their program, we can get more profit
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

I think it is good to wait for the bullish trend of btc so you can buy more coins. On investing, it is much better if you participate in ICO after your thorough research than with the suggestion of others. By then, you will learn more by doing your own studies comapred to depending on someone's opinion.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

I think if you want to choose ico have to do the analysis on some review sites and make sure their team is not fictitious usually exist on the kyc passed, then look for ico who has telegram group with the number of users (10 K - 50 K +) usually the ico is his fore will be good but the contents active members not passif (bot, airdrop hunter, etc.) the rest seen from their concept
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

There is one upcoming ICO. It is dedicated to a noble cause to save the environment. The ICO Project is called Save Environment Token (SET).

SET (Save Environment Token) is an upcoming cryptocurrency dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I liked about this platform is that it’s not focused on profits, but is a way to protect and give back to the community.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by purchasing or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the parent company of SET. What I liked about their business model is that they are offering third-party manufacturer integration as well. Users who purchase these products through the SET token receive additional discounts.

For more information: https://www.set4earth.com/

You can also visit their BitcoinTalk Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0

Save Environment Token’s Team is giving 1 Million (~$190k) SET Tokens for Bounty programs. The Bounty program will run until the November 4th, 2018. We invite you to participate in our bounty campaign to support Set4Earth and to build an influential community.

To register bounty program, please click here:
https://goo.gl/PMK8Kj
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

Choose good ico it's not a easy task.But not impossible.Need learn about project before invest.
And need to notice some steps like Their base project, Social meadi activity, Social media subscribers, kyc, Ico ratings, how much raised etc.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:38:26 PM

Be careful with such requests you can very quickly deceive, because you pronounce a special spell, which today attracts many scammers who are already working very hard on the market today.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:39:12 PM

I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh
Ill be really thankful for any help!  Smiley Grin
I think it's anything but a decent proposal for somebody to enable you to pick an ico to put resources into on the grounds that you claim your cash and you should settle on choices yourself, indeed, individuals can recommend for you however you need to kick back and complete a decent research of the recommended undertakings and afterward put resources into the one you find great and with possibilities.
Bolyutim

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:16:03 AM

a couple of ICOs are promising in nowdays. It truly bodes well to contribute these activities. I think Kwh coin,Kora arrange, Dbrain, syncfab exceptionally encouraging ventures. And furthermore you can take after icodrops site to discover investible ICO
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:11:46 AM

I think I chose Agro Tech Farm because they have a purpose for plants that are related to Cryptocurrency.
If for his ordinary plants his tip to the treatment and pharmacy.

A good project for the future because everyone wants to be healthy, when we are sick we can use the ATF token for medical expenses.
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:38:12 AM

A lot of good ICO if you know how to invest and research. An extremely good ICO project you can refer to is Buddy
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

Go to www.icoguide.com their rates are not paid and it would help.

glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

Eloncity project is in the public interest, I believe in the development of the project in the coming time. Thanks to quality and smart decisions it's getting a lot of big investors coming to your project, coming in and joining this potential project. https://eloncity.io/
SFMiner

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

Try not to trust to the exhortation, you ought to pick extend without anyone else. I can prescribe to go to www.icoguide.com, the stage makes it simple to look at changed activities and rates are likewise genuine, so experience ventures, at that point influence further to inquire about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: