Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me choose an ICO please!  (Read 3829 times)
makawa

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:11:06 AM

I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh
Ill be really thankful for any help!  Smiley Grin

Choose ICO that has potential, how? Most successful ICO investors do not rely on the advice of people or the media, they do a lot of research on their own, looking for the right one for the current market situation. Finding most of the many potential ICOs can make us succeed in the future.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:20:10 AM

I have recently been going around and looking for some ICOs to invest in. I found those three which caught my attention. - AgroTechFarm ; Giftz ; Cointed.
 Huh

Invest in what you believe, do not be influenced by suggestions or anything.
There is no guarantee that in this thread someone will give you the right choice.
Use your intuition and feelings, it will be better in the future.
phansinha

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:48:56 AM

I recommend you Usechain project which successfully organized presale with 30 ETH minimum investment but sold out  with half expectation time, their public sale will be organized in 8th August, take a look, they have all- star team and many capital's investment. I just recommend, not ref or st like that   Grin Grin Grin
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:18:23 AM

Huh

Doing ICO gambling is actually always profitable. You can check all your investments.
They build a fair network for all developers. In essence, you must loose in investing, profit and loss will follow the way you play.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:56:56 AM

Huh

Whether by reading a white book and finding out about team experience can conclude that ICO can work? I do not think so.
How to distinguish ICO scam and not? of course at this time many ICO scams are annoying and should be avoided, but that's not an easy thing.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:59:56 AM

I recommend you Usechain project which successfully organized presale with 30 ETH minimum investment but sold out  with half expectation time, their public sale will be organized in 8th August, take a look, they have all- star team and many capital's investment. I just recommend, not ref or st like that   Grin Grin Grin
I am also interested in this big project and the potential of this project is huge and the ambition of the project is sure to make many investors interested. I personally am willing to participate in the project because I believe it will be sold very quickly and people just need to consider investing in this project right now.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:03:12 AM

To be honest, I will not recommend any ICO as of the moment simply because a lot of them are failing and some even end up being a scam. I know there are still good projects but it will be best to stay away from it for now. Try investing on top 5 coins. It requires a longer hodl but the risk is minimal compared to ICO's.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:05:15 AM

I don't think that is the best way to invest in crypto , if really you want some good token or ico to invest on , you really need to work on them yourself by doing all that required to know if is the best to invest on but if you take advice from let say 100 peoples here then which will you invest on among them all, but by doing your own research you will be fine and decide on best token so you need to be active and do some research on your own to know which is best for you.
toplikop

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

Nowadays to track an ico is simpler in light of the fact that the organizations that give data about the underlying coin offering have an internet based life nearness which is likewise a factor of whether the ico is honest to goodness or not, so in the event that you need to track the underlying coin offering it would be a smart thought to take after their online life pages on twitter, facebook and some other pages they have given
kam41

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

Read whitepaper, investigate bounty and community  management team, if bounty budget too high stay away from it.
NetCastle

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:38:04 AM

I hear about these ICOs for the first time, so in order to be sure of their reliability, study the project team and whitepaper.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

You definitely would have had an experience with ICOs now considering when you posted this. But I will still add for you to do more research before venturing on ICOs

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:46:44 AM

Yes these are some good ICOs with brilliant product ideas. but you can also visit icobench to explore more ICOs. it will gives you rating support by experts and it will make you mind more clear to pick a good ICO
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:48:26 AM

Have you heard of Menlo One and Eloncity? There have been a lot of buzz about the 2 projects lately especially the former. I haven't really reviewed their whitepaper yet, but I've checked a couple of youtube videos linked to these projects and they really seem legit to me.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:43:34 PM

The most important thing to see and be considered on ICO is the project not their advertising. It would be better to trust your own research. Pay attention to the project development team, whether they are professionals in their business and whether any of them are public.
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

There are many projects nowadays. But I see Eloncity as a project that excels. The project has a clear goal. The team has many experienced members. The project attracted many investors. I fully believe in the success of this project. Join now to receive many incentives. https://eloncity.io/
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

I could choose an ICO for you, anyone could do that, but you would be getting so many different recommendations from this thread, which means that you would still have to ,make a choice for yourself at some point. So get tom it already. By now, you should be able to do a technical analyses on a project, except you just want to go about trying your luck which might be more risky.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
moeth

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:16:34 AM

wow ,I suggest that you don't try to let others give you investment advice, because everyone has different opinions about different coins. Investment is your own business, so what you need is to pick some quality projects yourself. ICO is very dangerous. You must be responsible for yourself
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:18:26 AM

My advice, all the same, you do not need to ask people to choose a project for you, it's not right, because if you want to continue investing, you need to understand how to correctly analyze and make decisions.
kientrucnga

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

i think soar is good project,krypital will coporation with soar,now any ico is so riskly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: