Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad eating habits  (Read 1711 times)
KEN F

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 09:06:06 AM

Everyone has more or less bad habits.
I don’t think we have to change them all.
Go with the flow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KEN D

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 09:09:51 AM

Now everyone is very health-conscious.
A balanced diet is enough.
Eva Arnold

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 07:58:07 AM

Many people seize the opportunity as soon as they eat and educate their subordinates or children endlessly. It’s okay to talk about everyday things at the dinner table, but if you talk about work, business, and test scores while eating, it may hinder the digestion and absorption of food. When people are concentrating on thinking, or when the pressure is too high, the autonomic nerve function will be suppressed, so that the blood supply of the digestive tract will be reduced and the gastric motility will slow down. For people with weak digestion ability, eating wholeheartedly and happily is helpful for food digestion.
sherryDEFI

Activity: 66
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 08:00:43 AM

Alternate hot and cold mix
Eating a bite of hot dishes and drinking a cold beer or beverage gives people a refreshing feeling, which is a favorite match for many people nowadays. This can easily cause gastrointestinal discomfort. A cold and hot irritates the stomach strongly, which can easily cause indigestion, cause stomach cramps or stomach pain, and may induce gastritis or enteritis over time.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 08:16:09 AM

Alternate hot and cold mix
Eating a bite of hot dishes and drinking a cold beer or beverage gives people a refreshing feeling, which is a favorite match for many people nowadays. This can easily cause gastrointestinal discomfort. A cold and hot irritates the stomach strongly, which can easily cause indigestion, cause stomach cramps or stomach pain, and may induce gastritis or enteritis over time.

Yeah I like this mix too, unfortunately a cold beer is just so unhealthy. I am trying to cut down on alcohol in 2021 and want to drink more water and from time to time some juices.
Emma Brown

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 02:11:22 AM

Computers have gradually become a learning tool, and students have been exposed to computers for longer and longer. Many students are even surfing the Internet during meals. What follows is that their physical conditions are getting worse and worse. Sitting in front of the computer for a long time during and after a meal makes the gastrointestinal function subside. In addition, most students who surf the Internet have no choice in diet and lack of food nutrition.
Vincent Keith

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 02:13:16 AM

Thirsty drink drinks, go out to play or drink drinks, some students can not drink water, drink drink to drink addiction, the body is also out of trouble, often for no reason nosebleeds, make the family are very uneasy. In fact, thirsty should drink more water, drink is appropriate to drink a bit is OK, but cannot replace water completely.
Monique Doohan

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 02:14:27 AM

When eating, I have to sit in front of the TV with my rice bowl. My eyes are fixed on the screen, my mouth is chewing mechanically, and the chopsticks are stuffed with food. If things go on like this, it will cause gastrointestinal diseases. Eating and watching TV also reduces the communication between some middle school students and their parents, which can easily lead to withdrawn personality and become a person who is neither healthy nor happy.
Eddie Jefferson

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 03:02:27 AM

Eating at work, from free donuts during a morning meeting to free drinks during breaks, etc., the entire working time seems to be a continuous calorie intake process. In fact, free food in the office can rapidly increase the calorie intake of the body.
Hulhala15

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 04:45:35 PM

For a long time I thought that eating after 6 p.m is harmful. Now I know that it wouldn’t be bad to eat late in the evening. But the trick is that it doesn’t apply to any meals. You can eat curds even half an hour before going to bed (an hour would be better) and nothing bad will happen to your stomach. However, if you try eating something different late in the evening, there may be an issue. Avoid eating meat dishes in the evening. You’d better eat them in the morning or in the afternoon. 
I try to eat at least five times a day, mostly protein meals. Sometimes I eat six times a day. I’m not a body-builder, but I practice pull-ups and push-ups a lot. And of course - I never eat junk food.
Call me Fada

Activity: 131
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 10:29:20 PM

Well, most people don't  even  know the simple eating manners, they just eat randomly anyhow,no dieting, no watching of weight.
, Which is very bad. Most especially when we're eating in public places let's inculcate good eating habits in order not to irritate someone out there.
Zaiden Warner

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 12:57:12 AM

Gobbling will cause trouble to your stomach. Experts say that eating too much air can cause flatulence. Before chewing carefully, saliva begins to break down food, and food stays in the mouth for too short a time, which will bring a greater burden to the digestive tract, which leads to indigestion. Finally, eating too fast makes the brain unable to get feedback from the stomach on time-it takes 20 minutes for the information of a full stomach to reach the brain. Recent studies have shown that women who gobble up a meal in 10 minutes consume 10% more calories than women who eat it in 30 minutes.
Damian Britton

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 12:58:32 AM

You should stop binge eating. It is still good to eat a healthy snack or two between meals. It can keep your blood sugar stable and make you eat more fruits and vegetables. Tara Jidu, a spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association, based in Orlando, Florida, said: "But when you use snacks instead of meals, you can easily overeat. Of course, what you eat is also important. Typical snacks such as French fries, cookies, pretzels, etc. are not so nutritious and difficult to satisfy, so it is easy to eat more."
Molly Allen

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 01:00:21 AM

A cigarette after a meal is better than a living immortal, for those men who smoke this is no better thing, smoking is harmful to health, smoking after a meal is easier to make the harmful substances in the smoke into the body. What does not know, smoke a cigarette after a meal, poisoning is greater than the sum of ten cigarettes at ordinary times. Because after eating, gastrointestinal peristalsis is strengthened, blood circulation is accelerated, at this time the human body's ability to absorb smoke into the "best state", the toxic substances in smoke are easier to enter the body than usual, thus more serious damage to human health.
Jax Rahman

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 01:11:44 AM

Nowadays, there are so many names of snacks, exquisite packaging, which irritates the students' minds, and the idea of "weight loss" makes it no surprise that the phenomenon of "snacks as dinner" appears on campus. Excessive snacks can affect appetite and hinder the intake of meals, thereby affecting the development of normal body functions.
Atek33

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 03:54:48 PM

I mean, of course we have time to eat, we have to eat because there are so many adulterated foods now, we have to get away from them, we have to change those habits, things to eat bad food.
plandemic_master

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 11:05:07 PM

The healthiest and simplest food is raw vegetables, various herbs, mushrooms (also raw!), nuts, cereals, honey and some fruits.

Don't forget cold-pressed raw oils (flaxseed (omega 3 and 6) and coconut oil (omega 9)).
Eat less, but nutritious food.
You can eat spirulina, wheat germ, b12, selenium, and zinc (and other beneficial supplements if you need to).
Eat turmeric and black pepper (and garlic).
Do not eat at night.

If you follow these simple guidelines, then you will never have health problems due to nutrition.
Liliana Franco

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 01:09:37 AM

when you eating,you are watching tv or iphone,or eat very fast.
jellylily

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 01:53:40 AM

Computers have gradually become a learning tool, and students have been exposed to computers for longer and longer. Many students are even surfing the Internet during their meals. What follows is that their physical condition is getting worse and worse. Sitting in front of the computer for a long time during and after a meal makes the gastrointestinal function subside. In addition, most students who surf the Internet have no choice in diet and lack of food nutrition.
wendy sy

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 01:54:43 AM

Refusing to drink milk, milk is very important to everyone. It is a food that provides high-quality protein and contains essential trace elements and amino acids. However, some students have a partial diet and refuse to drink milk, causing malnutrition. In fact, if you develop the habit of drinking milk every day, your health will be very close to your child.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: