Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:27:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:41:39 PM

I also believe that the price pattern of last year is going to repeat itself and like op has said we should expect another fall in may, July and September as this event has repeated itself several times!
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is not going to continue felling and like Last year we should expect more positive outlook than negative outlook. Now is the best time for you to buy bitcoin and make serious profits from it when prices get on it feat.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:42:30 PM

This is what currently in my mind.  I know that bitcoin price will not be forever low, it will not forever down.  I believe its price would still goes up and might ne higher than what we witnessed before.  And as investors and users of bitcoin, we should know that bitcoin price is unstable.

Yup, we have seen a lot of falls.Long time veteran investors aren't afraid at all, because we have seen even worse crashes.

Look at some of the "this is the end" crashes:

https://i.imgur.com/bRBCH0i.png
Source:https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7uqa54/lesson_history_of_bitcoin_crashes/

Right now, bitcoin market is like a pyramid scheme.Neophytes will panic sell and they will end up being at the bottom of the pyramid.
If you don't need money that badly, then stay in the game.Watch people sell for less and wait until another storm comes to blow away the settled dust  Wink
He who laughs last, laughs best!
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:50:27 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 10:58:13 PM by ivanst776

Market will be very rich and many trillions like it was before but this time will go higher as more coins are joining.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:06:18 PM

I do believe that after that bullish period such a correction was inevitable which in my opinion is a good thing and gives more momentum to btc in order to rise in price.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

yes I agree with the statement you give me strongly agree if the price does not always collapse, will definitely go back up again just waiting time.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:36:54 PM

It is totally true that the decrease in BTC price won't last forever, it is a wild roller coaster ride for cryptocurrencies and we should enjoy every moment of it. The big investors are starting to accumulate now and the market have established a strong support, new players are now entering the market and we might see a different movement this year compared to previous years but still, in the long run, Bitcoin will rise to the moon.
Rulelies

Activity: 277

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:41:36 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
This post is really encouraging. Sometimes, I wish I sold when the price was very high as at December 2017 and bought at this time when the price is very low. I would have made some mad profits. Now the best I can do is to hold if not I will run at a loss.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord             synthetic asset trading 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange 
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:54:43 PM

That's something new that I have heard except for the nasdaq part.
The markets are too hung down, sadly. But investing is worth much now. The markets just had a down trail of 30-40%,clearly there's nothing good going on in the world related to cryptocurrencies. There is no hype for anything. Disappointing.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:22:49 PM

Only newbies in crypto don't appreciate this kind of market since they haven't experience many crashes yet unlike those experienced traders they will be always happy if market corrections are happening because this is the right time to buy a lot of alts since we might not see this kind of prices in the future and just like what OP said, "market will not fall forever".

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:51:33 PM

Seriously a positive news on crypto adaption. Yes, US and Europe has decided and allocated triple digit million dollars into bitcoin, ETH and Blockchain. Hardly one or two weeks for bitcoin and ETH to get back on track. This would in turn cause other crypto currencies values grow up. Though, one side banning largely distrusts bitcoin and other coins values fall dip, such above moments hold back and lifts their values grow up.
Swanson

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:04:23 PM

I agree. even if it is a global bloated bubble, it's too early to break it, because the world is still full of weak hands that do not even know about the crypto currency.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:45:28 PM

I agree. I think its price would still down but its not to much anymore.
After "Chinese new year" that may has a good news.
The price of bitcoin in the market will recover soon and place to its original position. It will not longer to dumps. Wait patiently and do not lose hope that it could be dead. Due to some occasion where there are people that willing to sell even at low price, the price still dumps which is the chance of everybody to buy now and hold until it recovers itself.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:52:35 PM

Positive thinking. we know if every year the price always drops dramatically to then bounce back significantly. when the bitcoin value drops its price it will not be possible past the previous year. It's just a matter of how big investors are responding to outstanding issues. cells panic or hold ..

cika.salami

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

Yes I'm sure bitcoin price will recover again, I'm positive with bitcoin if bitcoin price will increase again.Let's just hold and buy more bitcoin to investment. I think this is the right time to buy the good potential coin and let"s get huge profit in the next few weeks or months.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:59:26 PM

I totally agree with you. We all know that bitcoin can experience a huge increase in price but dont forget that it can also experience downfall. Not all the time, we can generate profit to it. Sometimes we need to sacrifice and lose some of our money. The best way to do is to hold your bitcoin and wait for it to get back on track.

ylnar123

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:06:59 AM

there is a thread on the forum i saw this morning, the title was what if bitcoin goes to zero  Roll Eyes

if you have 1 bitcoin today, it will always be 1 bitcoin. its just the fiat value that changes.

it cannot fall forever, I think it will just take off towards the end of Q1. just like the last 2 years.
But there are a lot of other stats that can be examined.

This is the proof i was looking for. The graph that explains bitcoin history is repeating and will not fall forever, thsus this graph is for monitoring. We can believe that the fall we ate experiencing today is just temporary and hail those who hold and not do panic selling.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:12:23 AM

What's happening now is reversed than the event during 2017. The panic selling of the people for the last year has full of regrets resulting for a holding of coins today. As I expected too, the month of May to June will be the rising up of coins and I hope that all of my coin will also rise up.

My experience tells me that if everyone is expecting the rally in May, the rally will occur in April. I am expecting the rally in April, so I will take my positions by the end of March. Unless everyone else does, in which case I will wait for the dip in June. Does it make sense?
kalawang

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:15:33 AM

Yeah it will never happen and i think whales is playing bitcoin and all cryptocurrency which is bad something fishy here maybe they control the bitcoin by buying and selling to get a lot of profit SO FRAUD!
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:16:45 AM

Definitely cryptocurrency will not fall over just like that and will not end just like that,yeah there are alot of dips,huge dips in by this time but dips are not end,its another start.Dips will be a new hope for us to get more and earn more and regain loss.Its not the end its just common scene in bitcoin and cryptocurrency

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:46:35 AM

I agree with your ideas sir.The fact that bitcoin are volatile,it is already expected that in early months of the year the price will fall down.Even the big investors had already ideas about this.So we better to stay calmed and don't afraid about this scenario.It is normal for the business.Bitcoin will bounce back in the mid year because this is only part of the strategies of the businessmen in the crypto world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: