Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

Yes it was true, that the price of bitcoin will not fall on it's lower value price forever. But it will take a while because of the number of critics that against to crypto currency like bitcoin. I believe someday the price of bitcoin currency on market will get higher again.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

Yes it was true, that the price of bitcoin will not fall on it's lower value price forever. But it will take a while because of the number of critics that against to crypto currency like bitcoin. I believe someday the price of bitcoin currency on market will get higher again.
Yes we really didnt have to be afraid on it  because the price of bitcoin from the start is really unstable and this is really almost hapening everyday it is always  changing.So maybe this is not the time of  panic selling we really need to buy more bitvoin today if we wanted a huge income in the near future this droping of bitcoin price is  an opportunity.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

We can't stop the fact that other people are panicking because they are afraid to lose their money but I am still holding and believe that bitcoin will bounce back and will surely give us the unexpected pump.

masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

I agree with everyone's opinion. Do not worry! The market for bitcoin will not fall forever. We like bitcoin and invest in them but when bitcoin drops you worry. It will increase rapidly. You see that the bitcoin price reached the peak, sometimes down. That is normal business.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:14:18 AM

Yes its true. There is always a come back on the price of bitcoin to its higher value. Lets consider the high and low on the price of bitcoin because this is the reality of the crypto world. So we have to be patient enough to wait for the right time and be profitable. Theres no need to rush because we all know that bitcoin will always back to its track and help us makes our live better. Keep on holding what we have right now and surely bitcoin will give what we want and what we expected in the future.
Gildart

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

the good thing is bitcoin cant get Zero Dollar so u can sell it every time Smiley
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

As far as i know, nothing "new" happened that hasnt happened before. Regulators kept on regulating, china keeps on banning and so on... Sure all these events caused the prices to drop, as it had the first time it happened. So i think it's logical to assume that it wont fall forever as of now. Plus on the technological side, nothing has changed that i would consider alarming. The technology is as strong as it was.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

Yes indeed,maybe it is risky, but I believe in crypto currency's ability to rise up again even from a big dip. Many people in the forum are worried about the fall of cryptocurrency but we cant blame the market if it'll fall down or rise up,I think it is just normal because it's business. I am not actually worried that bitcoin will fall,but instead I think it is as an advantage for every investor to buy coins.
I think it is for the short time and decrease will not last long, it is a wild roller coaster ride for cryptocurrencies and we should enjoy every moment of it. The big investors are starting to accumulate now and the market have established a strong support, new players are now entering the market and we might see a different movement this year compared to previous years but still, in the long run, Bitcoin will rise to the moon.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

There is no such thing as forever, crypto has its own foundation and will not easily fall. It is always like this, even stocks market has its own downtime.
That's right, and the power of crypto value on the market has been strong from the start. and to this day still survive despite experiencing several times a drastic decline. But that does not mean the price will be like this forever. but will become stronger. and will definitely raise new coins that appear to increase the crypto market power.
LoudA__

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

the good thing is bitcoin cant get Zero Dollar so u can sell it every time Smiley

But you need to time your selling point into a good price where you will not regret it. Bitcoin price is so volatile so the dumping that is happening these days will also stop and bitcoin will start pumping again. For now, I will invest into some new digital currencies also on ICOs to earn what I can wile the price are still at dump, I can still invest some of my money into bitcoin.
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:28:09 AM

I am confident in the future of Crypto-currency. The current decline in BTC is temporary. We must remain calm and do not panic. The market of crypto-currency, like any other, has an amplitude of development, seasonality (see the graphs of recent years, where the last three years in this period there is a steady fall). By the middle of March, I hope to see his growth. It's time to buy.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.

yes you are right, the market has a fluctuating price and not forever the price will be very low and also not always the price will be over, so take advantage of those opportunities to get that profit. buy when the price is below and sell when the price is over.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

Of course, it is also natural that when the economic conditions are considered, the economy will rise and fall as well as the value of the economy. But these declines and how we can profit from the exits are smart investments, smart investors can evaluate them as opportunities.
Jr.Sasha0209

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:30:24 AM

Hello everyone, but now there is a very large drawdown, but this is already a hundred times this and then the market has come back to life, so do not worry, but just wait and it will be all right! Cool Cool Cool
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

I believe that market will not fall it would just strive into something like erratic values and thats where components are fluctuate affecting the numbers (digital currency) as well as the entire coins (whether physical or not)  Market strategies would just reign over time on how to assess and evaluate downfall situations, so herein I widthstand that market will nor fall forever yet will find its unique way to develop Smiley
mai_mirai

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

Yes let's just positive thinking and hold our bitcoin, I'm sure if bitcoin price will increase again in the next days so let's wait and patient if we want to lose our money. In the next weeks or month bitcoin price will recover more higher than now, so never worry about this.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:03:47 PM

I agree with the title of the thread, because bitcoin is unique, sometimes it increases higher, the other time the price is down too deep. and if we can use this opportunity to buy at lower price and sell at the highest price, then I am sure we all here could make a big profit because if the price is down, it will down too deep although we still have another chance to see the price increase back. the fallen of the market is not going forever and there will be a time for the market to start increasing again and if that time comes, make sure that you are ready to take your profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:19:42 PM

Yes indeed,maybe it is risky, but I believe in crypto currency's ability to rise up again even from a big dip. Many people in the forum are worried about the fall of cryptocurrency but we cant blame the market if it'll fall down or rise up,I think it is just normal because it's business. I am not actually worried that bitcoin will fall,but instead I think it is as an advantage for every investor to buy coins.
that's what i believe also many people think that the crypto market will drop down but i think its normal and it can happen but they way digital currency is moving fast so now a days crypto have also avery strong hold on market and i don't think so it will be drop but in case of dropping we don't need to make panic it will come back soon because now a days a lot of people they are using crypto and it will never lose its value so i think we just need to focus on investment .

leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

we don't have to be worry about everything you hear and what they say,we should be practical in life we should always think positive,if the market will fall then be patience for waiting this is not forever it is only for a few days or a week so be it, just hold your bitcoin then suddenly it will be higher price then go for it sell now.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:50:06 PM

Yeah, which we can say that it is fall beacuse it was from the peak value of bitcoin which means as we try to recall the value of bitcoin way back 3months ago it was the same as todays value. Likewise, other crypto currencies which almost all of altcoins relying on bitcoins value. On my part I will buy since the value of bitcoin is so low but somehow I will still hold some shares that I have as I believe it will back to stabilize value in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: