Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

I don't think either that the price will fall forever. But it can stay down for a longer period of time.
All those guys who lost money will not come back so soon. Many of them brought new people in contact with bitcoin. That is something they will not do anymore.
I don't see much fresh money coming into bitcoin. And without that, there is no growth.

It's me!!!
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

I don't think either that the price will fall forever. But it can stay down for a longer period of time.
All those guys who lost money will not come back so soon. Many of them brought new people in contact with bitcoin. That is something they will not do anymore.
I don't see much fresh money coming into bitcoin. And without that, there is no growth.

The market will not fall forever. So don't think about. Most of the coin release in the market places. It's easy to reach the people and get more information from bitcoin and market places. People check the coin list and price list in the market places every day. Its good information for the future, invest. But it will down the prices some time next time it will be increased. So thing and plan to work. Time is important for the process.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

You are right, the price will soon rise again. Holding is the best way to save from losses, buying when a low price is a good strategy to make a profit by selling it for a high price.
R.Hasan

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:56:13 PM

I am making this summation to give you all something to be cheerful about. The BEST is yet to come for everyone. FUD is something that does not enter the mind when we realize the truth and have a true understanding of what is happening, everything is happening by design to weed out the weak hands and put the money back in the hands of the Rich. Ask yourself when you think of selling, Who is BUYING what you have to sell and why?

We are all here to help each other SUCCEED. We do that by HODLing.
Huge benefits can also be made investing wisely now if you have any spare fiat. Only invest in what you believe in, do your own DD
RAmondragon

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

True that. Let us just keep on holding for the better half of the year is to come. Bitcoin still have a ways to go and even with that, it is still the #1 crypto. What more if it's potential is already out.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:02:10 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.

I really agree with you every down has ups and it is for sure bitcoin will bounce back with very confidence and will create a all time high it will be a good time for bitcoin investors to gain a lot.

peepdanny

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:00:00 PM

I personally think it will go down a bit more and then an extremely sharp rise.
BTG-BTC

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

Everyone tries to position themselves at best, always want to lower .. it does not help
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:42:47 PM

I agree. In the business world there must be times when we fall. But in this crypto is mainly bitcoin, we need not worry. Because many investors who believe and the performance of bitcoin no doubt. Slowly bitcoin will recover and maybe its value will be higher. Due to the growing interest in the bitcoin community will be higher
John Wallker

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:28:44 PM

Many people here in forum believe that there will be crypto spring, I'd not be so sure, maybe some increasing in the begining of summer but not in spring.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:41:21 PM

I also believe that the market fall in crypto currency is just normal. People will not have an opportunity to buy and get in if the market will never fall. The reason why cryptocurrency is profitable is because of it's market volatility. People who can buy in at the right time can take advantage if the market price of cryptocurrency will recover. So, just calm down, and don't worry too much.
Yes we can hope that this decrease in bitcoin price will not lost for a long time but the market will very soon recover its position very soon, because bitcoin has a very good potential and still people are interested to invest their money there in bitcoin, therefore we are expecting a good recovery from bitcoin price in next few days.
NelJohn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

We should buy more bitcoin and think positive always and support bitcoin and crypto currencies that is the best thing to help our work and we can earn more here throw the negative thoughts bitcoin forever

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████
         ▄█████▀▀
        ████▀    ▄▄██████████▄▄            ▄█████  █████▄       ▄████████████▄   ██████████▄    ███  ▄██████████████▄ ███▄       ▄███
       ████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄         ██████▀   ▀█████     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ████  ▀██████████████▀ █████▄   ▄█████
      ████   ████▀           ▀████       ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████   ████       ████                     ▀█████▄█████▀  
      ███▌   ███▌             ▐███      ████                 ████            ████   ████     ████    ▄████████████▄      ▀███████▀    
███   ████   ████▄                      ████                 ████            ████    ████   ████     ▀████████████▀      ▄███████▄    
███    ████   ▀█████▄▄▄                  ████▄        ▄████   ████          ████      ████ ████                        ▄█████▀█████▄  
 ███    ████▄    ▀▀████                   ██████▄   ▄█████     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████        ███████       ▄█████████████████████▀   ▀█████
  ███    ▀█████▄▄                          ▀█████  █████▀       ▀████████████▀          █████        ▀███████████████████▀       ▀███
   ███▄    ▀▀█████████
    ▀███▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀████▄▄        
         ▀▀█████████
One Stop Trading Platform
|  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████[/color]
   CONTACT COVEX  
info@covex.io     Telegram
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

therefore we are expecting a good recovery from bitcoin price in next few days.

What type of people are you referring to when saying we? Get rich quick noobs? Seriously, this market hasn't even bottomed out yet, and you expect a good recovery? The best I can see happen is a jump to +$10k levels, but a situation being more likely is falling below the previous global low that we set recently. $7k by no means will function as support level as we have seen that previous round levels were also not supported, and that while people thought that the market wouldn't fall below the previous levels, but it still happened. Honestly speaking, I don't expect any serious recovery this month. The best possible realistic scenario and goal should be to settle at any level above $10k for a long period of time....
Dawnpercy19

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:04:03 AM

Always think passitive and always support btc and the crypto currencies that is the best way to help our work and we can earn more here and we throw all negative thoughts in bitcoin. Always think passitive!
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:37:09 AM

Always think passitive and always support btc and the crypto currencies that is the best way to help our work and we can earn more here and we throw all negative thoughts in bitcoin. Always think passitive!

Yes i agree with you mate. As a current standard of bitcoin exchange value is merely a result of many bad news attacking bitcoin plus to the country who declares to banned crypto currencies, this is the fact that value bitcoin is falling down. So guys please avoid sharing negative feedbacks about bitcoin and in at the same time please spread with good deeds of bitcoin to the forum to have a passive output to make the price high.
Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:18:48 AM

Pынoк нaдoлгo нe ocтaнeтcя в low пoзиции. Пocтoяннo выпycкaют нoвыe мoнeты, иx нaдo пpoдaвaть, для этoгo нyжeн "живoй" pынoк, a знaчит oчeнь cкopo нaчнётcя pocт.
meyklove

Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:31:28 AM

You are right, every year bitcoin has its downside and the other coins are affected too but I am sure that it will surely get back its track.

buje micin

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:35:36 AM

hopefully you are right, I am patiently waiting for the price to return to normal, I cover my losses by switching to some altcoin like ignis in daily trading
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:37:13 AM

Whata great news now. Yes guys do Hodl and Let's bitcoin will become more powerful when months past away I know and I believe that those who believe and hodl will soon get the benefits of this. Dump is just a part of the game without it we have no Gains. Yes, the market will not fall forever and very soon it will go pump again and go to the moon again. Watch out guys.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:53:04 AM

it is expected that cryptos will fall early start of the year because it is then that altcoins are atill being developed. Crypto exchanges are not for the faint hearted, all we have to do is to master the art of holding! Hold as many as you can ang buy as long as it is in its lowest. We just need to wait and hold for now. This trend will not last, lets keep each others hopes up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: