Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:51:11 AM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally
it is expected that cryptos will fall early start of the year because it is then that altcoins are atill being developed. Crypto exchanges are not for the faint hearted, all we have to do is to master the art of holding! Hold as many as you can ang buy as long as it is in its lowest. We just need to wait and hold for now. This trend will not last, lets keep each others hopes up.
I agree on that holding is really a great strategy specially when the price is slowly droping to avoid losses,We dont have to be afraid on the price  of bitcoin even if it will drop because this was really the nature of its price from the start and it is really unpredictable bitcoin is really amazing but it depends on how person do work on it  in a serious way.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:42:56 AM

I am amazed when I take a look at poloniex, only 3 coins that are a green candle and the rest is in the red candle. it seems those coin wants to break the higher price but the situations are difficult to increase. I hope that the market will be on the green candle for all coins so we can make a profit again like before.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:51:13 AM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
Yeah just compare it before. So we should not to be panic at this time all we need to do is just buy some bitcoin or cryptocurrency in a low price and ithink we will get more money by trading it but we should need a lot of knowledge about trading so  our money will not lose.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:08:40 AM

That's for sure ,The market will not fall forever it would rise up again soon.
We just have to keep calm and don't make it worst by dumping all of our coin while it is crashing down,
You are just making it fall much more and much faster.
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:34:47 AM

Indeed it is. Since Bitcoin is just a life cycle of an individual, it does experience ups and downs, in which later on, it will surely rise up again and repeat cycle, but as is, it will not fall forever.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:58:08 AM

We just have to keep calm and don't make it worst by dumping all of our coin while it is crashing down,
I agree on that tbe market will not really fall forever maybe the coin will be upgraded and the market will rise again ,In crypto feild bitcoin is really unpredictable it almost changing its price  everyday and  we really experience pumping and dumping of its price  this is really the nature of the price that is why we dont have to be afraid of falling because it is not forever.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

In my own studies and in my opinion the market will surely hold. If the cryptocurrency will collapse then that would mean a major part in our financial sector have also collapsed and has began to detoriate and that would mean a chaos in this world. Which I don’t forsee anytime soon and as long as that do not happen then I would bet that crytpocurrency market would hold and so do bitcoin
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:18:41 AM

I am amazed when I take a look at poloniex, only 3 coins that are a green candle and the rest is in the red candle. it seems those coin wants to break the higher price but the situations are difficult to increase. I hope that the market will be on the green candle for all coins so we can make a profit again like before.
No trader wants to play too much with the market now, and except for day traders, most other long and short traders are just gradually and patiently taking a look at the market for a better time to get in, while some are being very careful on the coin they buy into. Bitcoin always have a way of dragging other alts down, which is what we are seeing now, so even those green candles you are seeing may be some strong alts that have reached a strong support level, and some long term holders trying to gain positions in them
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:40:07 AM

Agreed, the best way is to HODL and stacks more if you got some cash in your pocket. The community knows how big the impact of the cryptocurrency for their business. The request and demand process will always occur on crypto, just simply because the easy access to invest in it.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:23:47 AM

Possibilities are always around the corner, Its either Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies might totally collapsed or will exist forever. Although dips are not always good for hodlers, its in favor to those who are trying to invest in crypto, a good timing to buy. Its better to think about it in a positive way to have a firm decision to hodl because if you cant stand the current situation of all the coins, you might choose to believe what other weak investors prediction about this.

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:50:44 AM

Possibilities are always around the corner, Its either Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies might totally collapsed or will exist forever. Although dips are not always good for hodlers, its in favor to those who are trying to invest in crypto, a good timing to buy. Its better to think about it in a positive way to have a firm decision to hodl because if you cant stand the current situation of all the coins, you might choose to believe what other weak investors prediction about this.
Precisely.Don't just jump on a decision when you are in a state of hesitation.Yes if you're really weak,you will just easily believe what others have been thinking about the downfall of bitcoin or even with some other coins that have been totally affected with the current news on crypto coins and blockchain.Stay strong and firm.Do not do panic selling or else you will just lose in the end and regret.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

yes, everything is as planned. There will be a lot of new investor that will come in. And eventually prices will go up in no time at all.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:48:08 AM

Yeah i agree on you my friend. I think bitcoin price is naking a correction. We didnt know bitcoin give us chances to buy because maybe he will pump up in febuary 14. Just like in christmas holiday. So dont panic instead buy more bitcoin for greate return profit
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

Yes market will not fall for long, this is trying time,the  price of bitcoin continuously fall, the market will soon appreciate again, all one need to do now is keep more investing, and wait for bitcoin price to appreciate.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:53:39 AM

Yes market will not fall for long, this is trying time,the  price of bitcoin continuously fall, the market will soon appreciate again, all one need to do now is keep more investing, and wait for bitcoin price to appreciate.
What we need to do is to buy some more bitcoin to get some cheaper price deal but if you don't have fiat anymore to buy some bitcoin because you already bought it into bitcoin then i think that it is best to just keep your bitcoin in a secured wallet for long term hold because the market will have a huge comeback for this year for sure.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

Yes market will not fall for long, this is trying time,the  price of bitcoin continuously fall, the market will soon appreciate again, all one need to do now is keep more investing, and wait for bitcoin price to appreciate.
Yes i agree on that the market will not fall forever maybe there some thing that affect on it today that is why the price of bitcoin goes down but i believe tbat it will not really fall forever.Maybe tommorow or on the other fay it will really back to normal or maybe rise.From the start we  really all know that this was really normal in a  crypto field it is really the nature of it.
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

Yes of course it will regain as major crashes happens due volatile nature of crypto currency investment and many times it happens because of speculations. Trust me Crypto Currency really have got broght road ahead no matter if some asian countries are trying to ban or regulate it. You can always keep yourself updated with Crypto news and trends through an App which we have recently launched for Crypto Currency news and updates. Given the strength of animal spirits in the crypto currency markets, it’s hard to pin down an exact cause and effect. However, people are selling crypto currencies to cover personal expenses at the end of the year; that drove the beginning of a negative trend that the media picked up on and was exacerbated. The ongoing bitcoin vs. bitcoin cash rivalry has stoked major proponents from bitcoin cash to push news (along with other strategies) that depressed bitcoin’s price. Bitcoin is owned in a high concentration by 1,000 holders, some of these holders liquidated a portion of their stakes, which was picked up by the media. Some combination of the above, open to other fan theories.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:31:52 AM

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

Me too, I know that bitcoin will stand and bet the higher price soon maybe not for now but probably next month or other month. U am positive that we can obtain that conclusion we have in our mind. Although some are afraid but we do not have to worry because weverybody can cope up.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

this is one kind of thread that i need now,because i am having a doubt of selling my bitcoin because of this happening,but whe im reading post like this it feels relieving my innermost part and deciding to continue holding.

Half of my funds in real life is relying on crypto,i dont know what will happen to my family if i have lost it,so please guys lets make post something close to this,encouraging words for us whos in dip now
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

I think it is hard for the market to fall because there are big whales that have invested a lot of their money with these cryptocurrencies. And the fact that it has been recognized already worldwide, there are still a lot of chances for growth.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: