Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
marzyyy

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

I agree with this guy. But we all know, high risks, high returns.  Grin

TS: Yeah, market will rise up again. Everything goes up, goes down, and so on. That's how the market flows.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

right, do not worry because the market will go back up, be patient and do not panic, we will see good news and everything will be green

Its normal to fall because of the price volatility and for some other reason but after that event, for sure it will be back to normal and go even higher. Cryptomarket is a good example for this since we already experienced a lot of dump and yet the market are still on top so don't panic.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

Yes i hope the crypto-currency market will be back soon.Bitcoin got down 19000$ to 7000$ and another coin also down.We know crypto market depends on bitcoin,when bitcoin down so all market must be down.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

Worry is always there in every person who is has unstable courage in this risky way of making profit. They get easily panic on this kind of situation and selling all their token on which after this testifying against their own act of worriness. While on this stage the person who always take It as an opportunity is always happy on this situation because this is the perfect time he is waiting for so long. The weak hand is the happiness of the strong hand.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
The cryptocurrency market is now recovering after the big dump. There are now many coins that are now keep increasing. People are now calm because the market is now good again. I prefer to you to buy some bitcoins now.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:52:31 PM

Yes i hope the crypto-currency market will be back soon.Bitcoin got down 19000$ to 7000$ and another coin also down.We know crypto market depends on bitcoin,when bitcoin down so all market must be down.

Yes, market will not fall, and i believe that cryptocurrency market will not fall and will be back soon to its price of 18000 USD and higher. More people will invest now in bitcoin so that crypto market will not fall and bitcoin price will rise.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

I agree with you. I saw that  alt coin depends on Bitcoin because of when the price of Bitcoin drop than also drop all others alt coin. At this moment the price of Bitcoin is getting lower so,It's better to wait until the price of Bitcoin increasing.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

Actually it can. Just as it can go up it can go down and even keep going down. Even the stock market took a huge hit and keeps on going down further. The market is gonna hit a low point soon and then it might rise up a bit, but I don't think it will ever reach that $20k dollar price again, that was just a hype and fluke. The way BTC is being put negatively in the media etc it won't go up that much anymore.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

The cryptocurrencies market price will always up and down because most of it't users are trader who influence the supply and demand. Actually after this fall, people are morw  interested to bitcoin because they can buy it in low price.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

The fall will not last long, bitcoin will surely recover back to its prior state before the crash happened. maybe at around 14k usd after the FUD and
the upcoming festivities.

Well actually as of the moment we can see that bitcoin price is going up right now.  Thus, the fall will definitely not last long.  It is okay for me if it goes up slowly.  What matters for me is that it will continuously goes up even at the slow pace.  Bitcoin is bitcoin.  We know that it is not an ordinary coin, it will surely stand up.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

The cryptocurrencies market price will always up and down because most of it't users are trader who influence the supply and demand. Actually after this fall, people are morw  interested to bitcoin because they can buy it in low price.
Indeed, as mate said that crypto market is always going up and down with time while if we can see variation of bitcoin price then fluctuation is very high because price of bitcoin is very high and you should keep in mind that price of bitcoin will never always increased and never decreased but it vary with time according to demand and supply situation.
vanlaya

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:21:43 PM

đúng vậy tôi tin là thị trường sẽ không rơi mãi, nó sẽ hồi phục lại thôi
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:59:45 PM

We feel something stress when crypto market started to dump with the lead of bitcoin which is a coin that mostly invested. But then,  not so long it stay on falling and we've notice it's started to move upward but in slow motion. It won't make me mad, instead I will be in rejoicing since crypto market are in the go for another breaking record of cryptocurrency.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:54:14 AM

I totally agree to you that will not fall forever and rise forever. There is always ups and downs when it come to the marketing of bitcoin. For me I totally hold my bitcoin and I will not join the one who are panic selling because it is not helping the bitcoin to grow more. I rathered buy more bitcoin because this our chance that we will have a great amount in bitcoin and it will have a great profits in the future. Some of the investors grab this opportunity and buy more of this because this is the chance to have a great amount of bitcoin.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:49:49 AM

True,  the market will not stay that way. Bitcoin price and other altcoins are not stable. Crypto currency will rise and fall as well.  We will earn more if we can handle the market flow correctly.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
@bolodupak

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:32:45 AM

“Everyone’s buying bitcoin and it keeps going up”. There are two choice in our life go down or go up,so market is too but it's not happen forever only for long term.Its means we have to wait and be positive thinking about the market.Going up and take the profit.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:38:13 AM

Yes,I also think so.But people are eagerly waiting to see the revolutionary price of Bitcoin.Some of us hold their Btc and others valuable things for profit.Do not lose hope,Bitcoin will overcome soon and the most common things is the market will not fall forever

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
aoki231

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:40:18 AM

This is so true. Trends, per economics and marketing, always fluctuate. There are times that they are so popular and will eventually be out of season but they will be popular again.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:54:12 AM

The fall will not last long, bitcoin will surely recover back to its prior state before the crash happened. maybe at around 14k usd after the FUD and

Well actually as of the moment we can see that bitcoin price is going up right now.  Thus, the fall will definitely not last long.  It is okay for me if it goes up slowly.  What matters for me is that it will continuously goes up even at the slow pace.  Bitcoin is bitcoin.  We know that it is not an ordinary coin, it will surely stand up.

It was okay to move up slowly because in the end you will still get your profit. Just like what you have said there's nothing to be afraid of and have a faith on bitcoin because this market is used to be continuously in an uptrend, don't be like those losers who sold their coin just because the price dropped

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:59:57 AM

It was okay to move up slowly because in the end you will still get your profit. Just like what you have said there's nothing to be afraid of and have a faith on bitcoin because this market is used to be continuously in an uptrend, don't be like those losers who sold their coin just because the price dropped
Yes. I definitely agree with that advice. Because until now,bitcoin knowledge is spreading worldwide although there are some countries banning or not recognizing bitcoin but there are also many countries that still supports or admire bitcoin because of its features such as good way of transaction(through internet) and also you can earn here using your own gadget if it is investing or you will go to trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: