Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:33:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:01:33 AM

I have the same thoughts as you. Although I do not know why the market is falling, I am sure that the market will recover quickly. It seems that everything is back to normal so I'm very excited and want to re-invest immediately

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:03:28 AM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally
Don't worry if you have bitcoins right now because its never going to stop maybe the price is lower than a month ago but today its getting higher again so you better hold your bitcoins and wait for the higher price.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
dylan0505

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:32:57 AM

Yes,I also think so. I believe that next day the market and the alt coin value will be stable and raise.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:51:10 AM

Only those who are with weakhands and few knowledge regarding crypto will panic during all time low.This is the big chance for all holders to buy and hold a lot of assets.After this bloodbath the market will go back to normal and a big profits will come.Hold and wait is the best thing to do.
buldog16

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:15:31 AM

cross the hand on it.
i agree with you man.
it will not take long time, it happens as always.
but in the fact many people get on panic selling.
i prefer to hold. because i believe there will be a good moment later.

WebsiteWhitepaperGooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!Ann threadMedium
♛♛♛ Pre-ICO: 18 Nov 2018, Don't miss 50% bonus! ♛♛♛
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:22:52 AM

Yes! I was very confident the price of token will go up again and I was just living waiting for him, like it her in the end of the 2017 ago, the prices soared high didn’t like it her in early 2017 ago, when it is the best time to buy some coins and held him to the price of her up.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:52:30 AM

Yes! I was very confident the price of token will go up again and I was just living waiting for him, like it her in the end of the 2017 ago, the prices soared high didn’t like it her in early 2017 ago, when it is the best time to buy some coins and held him to the price of her up.
I think the market is like a roller coaster it really move like up and down so we don't have to worry about the movement of the price because not everyone it will really fall sometimes it will really go up depending on the volume of the customers or the user of the particular thing or maybe subject to be use.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:05:51 AM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
I absolutely agree with this. Fluctuaions are just normal on Bitcoin since it is given to be volatile. The market value is just dependent with the demand in the market so it is more likely to change from time to time.Dumos are temporary, the best thing to do with such situation is to hold and invest than to sell due to panic.
It is but natural that every business has its ups and downs and bitcoin is also a business of cryptocurreny actually. The falling price of it during recent times is not something to get panicked to, rather this is the time to show your patience and you will be rewarded for your being patient. Whenever you feel like giving up, just think for a while that why you were holding onto it for so long. If you have invested at the right time, you just have to believe that you’ll get benefit from it many more times than your investment.

paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:09:21 AM

I also add it as my hope for the future of bitcoins and cryptocurrencies. I know that everytjing i see in the market is a normal process or movement happening in the trading industry. But sometimes you cant take the feeling of doubting and sometimes its getting into your nerves. We cant blame other people to feel the same because they already invested their time and money just to gain profit from it. But hooping that those red value existing in the market will be greener (as of now i see most greens in the market and hoping tomorrow is also a green day to celebrate).
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:12:05 AM

Yes,I also think so. I believe that next day the market and the alt coin value will be stable and raise.

It is happening, the price are now regaining it's price. I've thought the price will stay for a while at the price of $6000 or might be lower but no, now we can see that the price are increasing again and it is now at $9000. If the price cross again the 4-digit price, I think it is the start again of it reaching another ATH like the other people predicted it will happen.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

I'm not at all worried about the price starting to fall because the price will not go down forever whenever it will surely go up
It is a common thing if prices in the market go up and down
There is a time the price will go down and there will be time to go up
yes hopefully the price will soon go back up to 20k or so
At least, let's blow past the downtrend line first before we start aiming for the previous ATH. One thing for sure is that I sense good news kicking in from all the media pretty soon, and this will start generating another rally for bitcoin, so we just have to stay glued and see where this leads us all. But at the end of it all, I am sure we are in for a good ride in this year, most especially after the news from the states.

I think the price is still down but not much else or maybe last year's pattern price will be repeated.
I do not think what's happening now and I'm sure the market will stabilize again.
The price may still look a little bit down now, but I am sure it won’t be long before we will see the trend change fully. This is a moment we have all waited for, so I do not see any reason why we should be bothered but rather see it as an opportunity to bag up for the journey which we are about to start, because trust me, I see a huge journey ahead of us and a very sweet one.
mai_mirai

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:17:43 AM

Yes I never worry about market cryptocurrency now, I agree with you if the market will not fall to forever. I think it's normal if the price sometime will rise up and sometime drop also, because bitcoin price unstable and always fluctuation. So I will just keep holding my bitcoin until the price will rise up again.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley

Current manipulation of the market that is being put into the motion is for sure shaking the market down. Patience is the key! HODLING is the key!. The real problem is that not all of the coins will rise again because some significant changes are being made. Most reputable coins will grow even higher after this big correction phase and the traders that are HODLING will be satisfied. We all have our reasonable doubt for the advancement of the market afterward but I'm sure that the things will set back into the proper place.

Everything has its ups and down, rise and fall..but that doesn't mean it will last forever..it all has the right time to rise or fall..so as the market..let's just be patient enough when it fall and enjoy when it rise again..

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

Yes I never worry about market cryptocurrency now, I agree with you if the market will not fall to forever. I think it's normal if the price sometime will rise up and sometime drop also, because bitcoin price unstable and always fluctuation. So I will just keep holding my bitcoin until the price will rise up again.
This is the mindset that we should have when we enter this market. That price is unstable in bitcoin we can see it flows everytime. We should be ready that it will fall but not forever it will tend to rise up for sure.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

This is the mindset that we should have when we enter this market. That price is unstable in bitcoin we can see it flows everytime. We should be ready that it will fall but not forever it will tend to rise up for sure.
Always expect the falls or dumps in the market because that is natural or normal in this kind of market and the best thing that we can do in order to avoid having negative or aggressive emotions is to have faith and deepen our knowledge about the investment that we are going to make because if we don't know what is the thing that we are trying to get into then it will result in failure.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

I agree with your positive thinking about bitcoin, it's important to survive in a panic situation like today. Be patient and hold the bitcoin tightly, because bitcoin will soon rise from its fall.

Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

It's good to be positive during market crash, because panicking and becoming too emotional during market crash will just result to wrong decisions. A lot of people panic when prices go down, which results to losses. Those who hold, and buy during the dip gets more and earns more.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:51:35 PM

Am very positive that bitcoin will rise again even though we are experiencing downfall in price of all cryptocurrency market,  bitcoin has a very high potential that is capable of transforming the market over night as long as the demand for bitcoin get high. The negative news around has really reduced the demand for bitcoin but I know we will overcome.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

yeah waiting for summer it will be happy summer Tongue  Smiley
Yeah profit is coming soon because bitcoin will never stay in this crisis situation and it cares about its investor who are now worried about their investments because there is long time people didn’t receive any satisfactory profits and hatters are now in form and they are spreading rumors on daily basis that bitcoin will not survive any more I know those who invested into bitcoin are true believers they will never ever trust in these false news and in this month bitcoin will show remarkable rise to shut its hatters mouth.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

Of course. As a wise trader, we must know that if will na fall forever. It either goes up or down, just tp challenge us if we'll stay. We shouldn't panic everytime it happens, because it will surely be back to normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: