Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:16:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:39:57 AM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

Same here, I am positive too that bitcoin will not fall forever and it will raise up to the point that many people make these as a work because many people doesn't have work. Thanks fir bitcoin because it is very helpful in our community and to people who could not find work easily. If the price of bitcoin will raise that is a big help for everybody living with bitcoin.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:23:12 AM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.

I agree with your positive thinking about bitcoin, it's important to survive in a panic situation like today. Be patient and hold the bitcoin tightly, because bitcoin will soon rise from its fall.
I never had been holding bitcoins but I am sure it is quite hard for a person to stay cool and relax in such situations when you are clearly seeing the prices going down. That trader or investor definitely thinks if he wouldn’t sell bitcoins right now then consequences can be bad for him. But ultimately the advice is to be relax. Don’t panic as it will only make your decisions wrong at the moment.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:59:22 AM

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

Same here, I am positive too that bitcoin will not fall forever and it will raise up to the point that many people make these as a work because many people doesn't have work. Thanks fir bitcoin because it is very helpful in our community and to people who could not find work easily. If the price of bitcoin will raise that is a big help for everybody living with bitcoin.
only fools believe than bitcoin will fall forever,since this coin has been contributing and participating in many concepts of the world.many thing will rely in bitcoins and altcoins in the future.and this is designed to help the world in all manners that will make fast the world to grow.
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

Those who hid your advice as posted are by today thanking you for encouragement. The cryptocurrency market is stable and regaining value.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Kalemder
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1727

Be A Hope

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

hodl to death. it's always been our slogan. I try to increase the number of bitcoins in my time

Kripto Para Rehberi: Koinmen
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

It's good to be positive during market crash, because panicking and becoming too emotional during market crash will just result to wrong decisions. A lot of people panic when prices go down, which results to losses. Those who hold, and buy during the dip gets more and earns more.
Yeah this thread is lantern of hope for the newbies who are worrying about bitcoin rise and I have seen calm and cool investor as well who don’t pay attention on the dump time and they don’t give a damn shitty word about dump because they know that this time is like heaven those who will make buying at this time will bring a lot of money to his own court in next couple of months so don’t get frustrated mates this had happened with us many time before but we didn’t participate in panic time we simple ignored it.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:20:15 AM

There is a great comeback to this huge dump of bitcoin comeback will be real. Comeback is already started i see 8k turn 10k now we need to wait the big comeback.
Raone

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

The market has already started to increase and bitcoin has once again crossed 10k.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

Just be an optimistic person on every aspects , despite the risk that you would encounter still it's worth it , and yes positively yes it will not fall forever , it's still going to increase no matter what. I just suggest to all including the beginners don't do the panic selling though , cause in the end regret will be the income of it.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

Just be an optimistic person on every aspects , despite the risk that you would encounter still it's worth it , and yes positively yes it will not fall forever , it's still going to increase no matter what. I just suggest to all including the beginners don't do the panic selling though , cause in the end regret will be the income of it.
Panic selling is the worst decision that you can ever made and that will truly end in regrets because you will regret that you should just sell at the bottoms and instead of selling at the bottoms then you should buy at it and hold it until now and as you can see that the market is now recovering and one of the top recovering market is the market of bitcoin.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:50:44 PM

I'm guilty somewhat of believing in the FUD so I encashed some of my BTC in the hopes of getting some out. Bad move on my part. These FUD's really get to you at times especially when it seems that it could be true.
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

Yes,I also think so. I believe that next day the market and the alt coin value will be stable and raise.

It is happening, the price are now regaining it's price. I've thought the price will stay for a while at the price of $6000 or might be lower but no, now we can see that the price are increasing again and it is now at $9000. If the price cross again the 4-digit price, I think it is the start again of it reaching another ATH like the other people predicted it will happen.
Of course the prices are increasing nowadays, let’s hope it just crosses the limits again. The increase in price is also because of the bitcoin being widely accepted by the business community and the officials. Governments are looking forward to formulate a policy that will benefit the users of bitcoin for a very long time and of course the government itself also. We experienced a fall in the prices some time earlier but now the prices are rising again and there will be a wave coming that will swipe out all the losses regarding bitcoin.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:29:15 PM

Dont just think negative that it wont come back . It is normal that the bitcoin will drop down and it will goes higher soon.Just think positive , and as the saying it will not fall forever. Just keep on holding until it turns to a high value.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:19:25 PM

I'm sure that less than 24 hours from now the bitcoin price will reach $ 10,000 and after that it will continue to bolt so it makes us optimistic with bitcoin, I'm sure that the anxiety that happened around the last 3 weeks will soon be answered.
I have to quote again my statement above because it proves that the price is past $ 10k, hopefully this makes us optimistic with bitcoin and certainly would never panic if the price drop, and I would expect bitcoin prices could reach $ 15k before this month ends.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:19:46 AM

I'm sure that less than 24 hours from now the bitcoin price will reach $ 10,000 and after that it will continue to bolt so it makes us optimistic with bitcoin, I'm sure that the anxiety that happened around the last 3 weeks will soon be answered.
I have to quote again my statement above because it proves that the price is past $ 10k, hopefully this makes us optimistic with bitcoin and certainly would never panic if the price drop, and I would expect bitcoin prices could reach $ 15k before this month ends.
After the fall the price started to rise again, it seems like we are gonna be going to $11K.
The price movement just convince me that it will continue to rise as of now there are no FUD anymore and I like what I am seeing now.
The patience paid me good reward and I am not about to sell it yet because I know it will go up more.
mai_mirai

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:44:02 AM

Yes personally I'm sure if market will not fall forever, it's true if bitcoin will slowly but sure will increasing the price and will reach the high price again. Let's just wait and see bitcoin will really to prove it. Bitcoin slowly climbing now because bitcoin price drop so much for this time so it's still need time to climb the high price.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:47:02 AM

Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley
I agree with you. We have to think positive despite the big fall of btc this past few weeks it will still recover. The mere fact that there are still investors who believe in crypto there is always a possibility that bitcoin will recover and will still regain its value. It always happen, and I believe that when it pump many people will benefit from it. Just be positive.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:21:20 AM

I do concur with you ,regardless of what will be the pessimistic news turn out our conviction ought to dependably be there we ought to dependably think the constructive result .And this incident isn't new to crypto and you can see there are still a lot of individuals who put here and their life change in dynamic path in light of their solid conviction. Purchase and hold is our weapon starting at now.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:21:06 AM

I will not worry, I will not be in a hurry to immediately sell it. and I will keep the bitcoin I have. because this is a common condition in currency price fluctuations. and I'm also confident that the time will come when the bitcoin price jumps up again.
It will be your great achievement because price of bitcoin is again increasing and it will keep increasing as much as we invest and wait, so I am bitcoin believer just like you and I know price of bitcoin will come back to the high price once again. This is daily happening that the market price increase and decrease but it is not fall forever, thousands of people now trust bitcoin so as much as we invest in bitcoin it will get to the track very soon.
Suslura

Activity: 587

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:21:08 AM

I will not worry, I will not be in a hurry to immediately sell it. and I will keep the bitcoin I have. because this is a common condition in currency price fluctuations. and I'm also confident that the time will come when the bitcoin price jumps up again.
It will be your great achievement because price of bitcoin is again increasing and it will keep increasing as much as we invest and wait, so I am bitcoin believer just like you and I know price of bitcoin will come back to the high price once again. This is daily happening that the market price increase and decrease but it is not fall forever, thousands of people now trust bitcoin so as much as we invest in bitcoin it will get to the track very soon.
I definitely can not say the same thing. Trust in bitcoin faltered when he fell from $ 20,000 to the current level and then many bought Bitcoin at $ 15,000, in the hope that he would rise again very quickly. But today they have failed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: