Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:47:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

I will not worry, I will not be in a hurry to immediately sell it. and I will keep the bitcoin I have. because this is a common condition in currency price fluctuations. and I'm also confident that the time will come when the bitcoin price jumps up again.
It will be your great achievement because price of bitcoin is again increasing and it will keep increasing as much as we invest and wait, so I am bitcoin believer just like you and I know price of bitcoin will come back to the high price once again. This is daily happening that the market price increase and decrease but it is not fall forever, thousands of people now trust bitcoin so as much as we invest in bitcoin it will get to the track very soon.
I definitely can not say the same thing. Trust in bitcoin faltered when he fell from $ 20,000 to the current level and then many bought Bitcoin at $ 15,000, in the hope that he would rise again very quickly. But today they have failed.
That's why you need to store your bitcoin, as to wait for the maximum of its value. I think that the income will then be 1000%.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

Yes you are correct, of course bitcoin market will never fall forever, there is some dump and pump but now after the January it’s going well and we can hope in the March Bitcoin will at handsome price.

So I don’t think that selling the Bitcoin in panic is a good decision, better to hold your Bitcoin for a good return.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

Yes personally I'm sure if market will not fall forever, it's true if bitcoin will slowly but sure will increasing the price and will reach the high price again. Let's just wait and see bitcoin will really to prove it. Bitcoin slowly climbing now because bitcoin price drop so much for this time so it's still need time to climb the high price.
Yeah, it will not fall forever since the cryptocurrency market has getting bigger. It's a sign that a new buyers or investors are joining the cryptomarket. Although we can't predict the market as it will depends on the disposition of every investors. Bitcoin has now gaining much supports from the new buyers as we seen that the trend is most likely moving slant upward direction. Let's hope that more investors will buy bitcoin to sustain the flow and the price will move higher.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

Don't expect too much on May. I don't done giving dates on when market will rise or specific increase for its price. We all do believe that market will not fall nor collapse. I'll keep on holding whether the market moves up or not but I'll always consider taking some profit as that's how the market use to.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

yes word of encouragement,,,the price can never fall forever,,all what we need is be patience so we can achieve more profit on the long run
Patience is always like one attribute every investor must have when it comes to cryptocurrency as that is the only way you can really get the best from your holding.

Like the OP have rightly mentioned, a market in its downtrend will only last for a while, before you know it, the trend changes and then we start having a good run at the end of it all. It is just a similar way with uptrends too, but at the end HOLD.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:20:45 AM

I believe that next day the market and the alt coin value will be stable and raise.

be patient, always hold the bitcoin you have today and believe that the market will be better. Many people panic and do actions that will harm yourself, we better keep calm and think positive because the market will not go down forever
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:17:04 AM

Nobody knows what will happen to the price of Bitcoin but the best thing we should do is to hold our bitcoins and wait for the time the price will go high before selling it.

zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:08:33 AM

It just proves how strong your trust in bitcoin is, if with these dips and that made you panic sell then this one is not for you. Not being able to see the opportunity that rises during those dips are also one. The market will not fall and will go to even greater heights.
Those who have been in the system and in this game being played by whales for a long time now will hardly have problem holding on tight to their position. This is not a matter of whether the market will recover or not, it will definitely do as there is just no two ways about it. The market has always been known within this period to normally experience some downtrends like this, but the year has not even finished.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:27:03 AM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

Will  thanks for this good news we heard ,so that the FUD in our own decision will be released and turn into a positive thoughts that the market will not fall forever,so this means that digital currency will last longer ,because of this great news you shared to us that many oppurtunity and investement coming from the diffrerent county,lke this new launched crypto coming from U.S and europe,and offering swedish exchange and many more investment  for the digital currency.
james23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally
Yes I'm not to panic I'm relax because  I truly believe  that bitcoin price does not fall down and down because it's value is ladderized
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:19:36 AM

It's good to be positive during market crash, because panicking and becoming too emotional during market crash will just result to wrong decisions. A lot of people panic when prices go down, which results to losses. Those who hold, and buy during the dip gets more and earns more.

Enough time to include more of your wealth, which means buying more Bitcoin which is currently still at a low price, because the forecast of what is happening now is almost the same as last year. If you have enough of these resources, surely you will benefit at other times
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:32:00 AM

Nobody knows what will happen to the price of Bitcoin but the best thing we should do is to hold our bitcoins and wait for the time the price will go high before selling it.
And not only is it / not just holding and waiting, the price movement that's very easy influenced by a various things.. i think we also have to know some latest news or other things that it can affect to the price movement. It's better if we can expand our knowledge of the development of the price over time, anyhow it can be a consideration on investment.
gledek

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

True market is not always on down mark and it is not forever. It will go up don't worry. So hold your Bitcoin.
It is true.
I'm not worried about bitcoin prices. Because there is a decrease in market prices there must be a price increase, we just wait for the right time.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:18:21 AM

Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley

Count me too, i will hold and buy more too. For me we need to sacrifice first and wait until tou become rich because in bitcoin it takes time,  effort and we must have knowledge in doing the task. People are idealistic and they have faith in making things realistic so we are not worrying too much that the price will fall because it will high the price and people's prediction always true. We can do the things to be real and it is in our hand.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

we already know that bitcoin has an ever-changing price, sometimes down and sometimes up, so we do not have to worry about the price that goes down because the price will recover soon and we will be able to get a profit again

andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

Yes, I know that the Market will not always be on its current situation right now. Time will come that the market will rise again and many will benefit on it. We just have to wait on it and do not worry because it is very normal.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

I am always positively to bitcoin price,this always happens in two months at the beginning of the year and maybe his prices will go up again in mid-march,but the market price of a bitcoin will always rise in the end of the year.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:24:51 AM

Yes, I know that the Market will not always be on its current situation right now. Time will come that the market will rise again and many will benefit on it. We just have to wait on it and do not worry because it is very normal.

Nothing is always constant and in the same way it will also rise and fall which is the economies of scale. Good news will always help the market to rise and thus things will change for better. Sometime the situation is being made more worst when the people do panic selling which lead to a bad shape for the prices and bring slump in the demand.

lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

For those who have strong belief that bitcoin will always grow, then you can hodl your bitcoin until such time the crypto market  is back to normal and is ready to move up again.

wRexz

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

For me this situation was not cause of issue China or Korean only, but it was temporarily market fundamental, just like the title this thread "Market Will Not Fall Forever". Honestly right now I was holding some altcoin and almost all my altcoin was bloody, but what I see it was temporarily I knew market will recover soon as possible. So for all us who read this thread, be patient don't panic selling, don't spread any rumors that you unsure. Nothing will last when we believe in something bigger picture.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: