Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

the rising price of altcoin currency has become commonplace, almost every year such incidents recur at the beginning of the year the price will decrease and then in the middle will be stable again and will reach its peak at the end of the year
indeed no one can predict the exact price of Bitcoin but the fluctuations are almost the same at all times

Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

We all don't know what will happened to the market. actually there is no reason to worry about this current dump of bitcoin.
i'm believe its price still goes up and might be higher than before.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

It is certain that I myself am still trying to hold various altcoin until now because to anticipate the occurrence of major losses and I am sure altcoin prices will experience a significant increase again.Therefore do not ever worry about this incident.

rolerVX

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

Agree much with that in my own presumption. I assumed rather that the price of bitcoin will never got stabilizers in all the moment like stable in one day, stable in few days stable in the years. If this is what shows up in the market meaning there is a big big chance to let the price of bitcoin back again. Nothing is forever in this world even bitcoin price will never forever be the same. Changes is the matter of fact in all items and all things in this life. The price will increase either.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.
Bitcoin will be the best currency for now and even forever i think,as long as users and buyers of bitcoin will still going on you dont need to be worry at all. Yes the Market will not fall forever because even will fall now adays after sometime will recover so we cant say will fall forever.

khayecee13

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

Yes it is true.
Market will not fall forever. Remember that market has stages which cycles on each and every stock/asset. It might fall but eventually it will accumulate to mark up.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

Seems like the shadow of bitcoin in 2017, is still a way for investors to see the familiar instincts. They forget that the cryptocurrency market is always volatile, fluctuating depending on many factors of space and time. Psychology for wealth, may be the reason for creating chaos. Simply hold and be patient. fall down to fly high.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:43:32 PM

the fall of this bitcoin in my opinion is the impact of the issue that is exaggerated and this is a game but given the space that potentially increases we will be patient waiting for that moment because bitcoin price is a long jangaka investment
I agree with this phrase
If you are in a hold position.
If you have the best money - buy in parts of it.
Everything goes with the fact that in May we are expected another rally

NicG13

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

Of course, it will not fall forever. And, actually, I think this year we will have a phenomenal rebound and break through that $1 trillion barrier with a vengeance!
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

Seems like the shadow of bitcoin in 2017, is still a way for investors to see the familiar instincts. They forget that the cryptocurrency market is always volatile, fluctuating depending on many factors of space and time. Psychology for wealth, may be the reason for creating chaos. Simply hold and be patient. fall down to fly high.
Yes, I agree on this. Perhaps too many people are familiar with the success of bitcoin. The price is probably worse for them, because in their minds always think that bitcoin always create wealth. There are those who invest in bitcoin in a predetermined instinct. This view will be wrong.

domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

yes I agree. Will not forever the market will fall and fall, because the market is where people do business and also make money. Sasma is the case with the coin market of bitcoin coins will never fall even though some say the coin market will fall, for me it is a strange thing.  Undecided
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:42:02 PM

Market Cap: $425 948 421 775 / 24h Vol: $20 706 342 346 / BTC Dominance: 39.4%
i dont think it will hit 20 k cuz that will make the market cap cost 1 trillion dollar (double market cap )

Free palestine
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

the fall of this bitcoin in my opinion is the impact of the issue that is exaggerated and this is a game but given the space that potentially increases we will be patient waiting for that moment because bitcoin price is a long jangaka investment
I agree with this phrase
If you are in a hold position.
If you have the best money - buy in parts of it.
Everything goes with the fact that in May we are expected another rally
Maybe fall for now, but not forever. I agree with that phrase. Nothing to worry because this is the game of the market place. This is a cycle of cryptocurrecy, we already know that bitcoin is volatile and there's nothing to worry about it.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

Most a time people that worry more are those that invest more than what they can afford to loose and such decision is not always advisable when it come to investment decision. But many are usually carried away as a result of testimonies from people who have made huge money from crypto currency investment.
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:13:44 AM

Yes the price can never fall forever, so dont worry and stay calm. Whatever the cause, our faith will never go away. It won't go down forever. In fact, I think it's a long wait. All what we need is be patience so we can achieve more profit on the long run.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:22:50 AM

It's hard to get the price of 0, everything will be back to normal, this is only a result of news that only temporarily affects.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:24:53 AM

There is nothing to worry. We can see a huge amount of adoption of the blockchain technology through bitcoin and this is massive
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:02:13 AM

This is a very good sign and positive indicator that bitcoin will continually prevail. Despite the negative news and the crashed that happened,  bitcoin now is rising up again to its peak. They cannot make the bitcoin fall and tear it down because people invested not only their money but also trust that bitcoin is the future of the world. That the decentralization will change and simplify personal as well as corporate transactions which people will trully embrace and benefit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:12:29 AM

There is nothing to worry. We can see a huge amount of adoption of the blockchain technology through bitcoin and this is massive

cryptocurrency still grow in this year, many projects is launch and attracts people to join in the cryptocurrency and it impacts the market which always changes from red zone to green zone. so we could still make a profit from each of coin and if we can analyze what coin that will help us to gain profit then we can make a profit for doing day trading. there will be a time for the market for an increase again and we can see most of the coins will increase too and we can make a lot of profit from this.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:51:08 AM

This is a very good sign and positive indicator that bitcoin will continually prevail. Despite the negative news and the crashed that happened,  bitcoin now is rising up again to its peak. They cannot make the bitcoin fall and tear it down because people invested not only their money but also trust that bitcoin is the future of the world. That the decentralization will change and simplify personal as well as corporate transactions which people will trully embrace and benefit.

Yeah, which this kind of issue was already happened way back many years ago that most of crypto currencies will fall but they are wrong and most of it continue to pump and helps those users to have a good profit. Regarding on some issues about altcoins that will fall may create a negative impact to the market and some will may panic but eventually after a couple of days it will back to stabilize value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: