Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:48:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:06:54 AM

I do agree with you ,paying little respect to what will be the skeptical news turn out our conviction should constantly be there we should reliably think the helpful outcome .And this episode isn't new to crypto and you can see there are still a considerable measure of people who put here and their life change in unique way in light of their strong conviction. Buy and hold is our weapon beginning at now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

It's hard to get the price of 0, everything will be back to normal, this is only a result of news that only temporarily affects.
The market will come back again when negative news is gone. turned into good news. there is a new breakthrough from bitcoin. there is hf information that gets a lot of support.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:37:49 AM

I am in favor of the idea, i did not worry at all of the market fall because i trust that the market will not fall forever, instead it’s a part of the market fluctuation, sometimes it will fly high and sometimes it will drop down but later on it will go back on climbing high so i think there is nothing to worry when the market moves down, you just have to be patient and keep holding because at the end you will surely reap the profit you are longing for.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:49:12 AM

It's hard to get the price of 0, everything will be back to normal, this is only a result of news that only temporarily affects.
The market will come back again when negative news is gone. turned into good news. there is a new breakthrough from bitcoin. there is hf information that gets a lot of support.

If bitcoin make more adjustment and improvements it will attract more people to invest to it and lead to the rise up again of bitcoin. It's normal for any coin to have a situation like what bitcoin faces right now because it's part of their growth, if you feel that bitcoin will rise again then continue to support it and you will not regret that decision. And lastly bitcoin already have a mark here so it's hard to break its name in cryptocurrency world.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:25:25 AM

Even with this big fall, on yearly base we still have a profit around 1000%, so there is a long way before panic.
Of course, a war started against crypto world, so we need to monitor how far this war will go.
I think that its aim is just to manipulate the market, not to destroy bitcoin.

Falling of market is normal.No need for us to be panic because the value will back soon as it recover from the adjustments they have. Best thing to do is trust and hold your money, wait until the value will rise.
krism

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

That's right, bitcoin will still continue to grow and will not end because the price up and down is normal and not over, as the market continues to run and will not always go down, someday it will definitely rise again.
Precisely. The ups and downs of its price in the market is one of the feature of bitcoin. We have nothing to worry about. Like everybody said its only temporary, and its a normal thing. Its better if we just continue to buy and hold specially during the time when bitcoin price is cheap.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

It's not worthy if feel worrying.

After all that says that it will fall forever, I think it's just a layman, with surely anyhow the development of the life will not be monotonous, I still believe it will lead to a something new and more modern things as it does on cryptos. Also there are still many things that can supports to cryptos and there may still be a lot of recent the unknown news yet, that it will be more supports on crypto.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

That's right, bitcoin will still continue to grow and will not end because the price up and down is normal and not over, as the market continues to run and will not always go down, someday it will definitely rise again.
Precisely. The ups and downs of its price in the market is one of the feature of bitcoin. We have nothing to worry about. Like everybody said its only temporary, and its a normal thing. Its better if we just continue to buy and hold specially during the time when bitcoin price is cheap.
Experts like the price volatility because they can take advantage by buying cheap bitcoin and sell it once the price started to pump again. 
As long as we believe on the future of bitcoin there is nothing to worry as it has dump many times but it always bounce back hard.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

The decentralized pricing system is hard to guess in the analysis, everyone knows that prices can go up despite many negative issues, and vice versa, if we get used to bitcoin then this will not affect anything, we will wait for the price to reach the highest position and it will happen.

Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.
Yeah i will agree with you.We know that normal of this kind of cryptocurrency will keep low at the same time goes high.This is a volatile movement so we should expect that everything must be a reason.We should think positive always its because this is the only way and the passive way to make as wealthy life.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:13:39 AM

Yes,I think that the market will recover soon.The price is not fall forever.Just we need to be more patience and hold this for long term then we able to claim the profit.I just want to say don't worry,you just carry on your work.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:50:28 AM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.
Yeah i will agree with you.We know that normal of this kind of cryptocurrency will keep low at the same time goes high.This is a volatile movement so we should expect that everything must be a reason.We should think positive always its because this is the only way and the passive way to make as wealthy life.
Investing money into Bitcoin is not a passive way. I recommend you see it as an investment, it does not a passive income to help anyone want become the rich. Investment always has risk, that is the rule and the fact of the world. And that is also the reason you have to be ready with your loss in the future.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

Yes I believe that, market will face a rise again and wihtihn short time maybe we would see btc again in the high where it was 20k
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:26:13 AM

Market seems to be stabilizing and consolidating.

Circle just bought polo, this means they are nailing out the security token infrastructure which in turn means a lot of liquidity is coming to crypto.

We wont be down here for ages, buy as much as you can before we move up massively.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

Investing money into Bitcoin is not a passive way. I recommend you see it as an investment, it does not a passive income to help anyone want become the rich. Investment always has risk, that is the rule and the fact of the world. And that is also the reason you have to be ready with your loss in the future.
This market is really unpredictable, because bitcoin technology is volatile. Market condition and system performance may vary from time to time and it is true in any and every trading industry. However, in this world nothing is permanent and so same thing goes with trading ,as long as it is handled and dealt with properly then it will surely regain its value.
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:02:56 PM

It's not that the Nasdaq has a cryptocurrency trading pair, it's CME group that enables future contracts trading on bitcoin.
It's a big thing, but it doesn't really help the bitcoin price, I even believe that it could be a really risky thing to the investors.

If a big organization want the bitcoin to fall( for various of reasons, even for buying at a low price), they can do it really easy and at a regulated way, all they need to do is to open a massive amount of short positions against the bitcoin, and they price fall, they don't even need to own any piece of bitcoin to manipulate the price.
I believe the market won't fall because there are massive organizations that are already got involved in the crypto market, such as Advanced Micro Devices that are into the mining gear producing, and Nvidia who also produces mining gears.

Current manipulation of the market that is being put into the motion is for sure shaking the market down. Patience is the key! HODLING is the key!. The real problem is that not all of the coins will rise again because some significant changes are being made. Most reputable coins will grow even higher after this big correction phase and the traders that are HODLING will be satisfied.
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

Price fluctuations are very necessary. Just wait  and soon it will raise into a higher value. Dont worry everything is fine and dont panic just think positve .And it will rise after Asia new year.Its just really happen.
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

Should we be looking forward to May?

Would you invest in an ICO now? (a stablecoin, for example)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

Even with this big fall, on yearly base we still have a profit around 1000%, so there is a long way before panic.
Of course, a war started against crypto world, so we need to monitor how far this war will go.
I think that its aim is just to manipulate the market, not to destroy bitcoin.

Falling of market is normal.No need for us to be panic because the value will back soon as it recover from the adjustments they have. Best thing to do is trust and hold your money, wait until the value will rise.
- Exactly, the collapse is only part of the trading world because the market always needs time to adjust, accumulate and reach higher values, it can not increase forever and also can not fall forever, that helps the market get the balance. And this is also the way to the whales and the big investors make money, they make market chaos, they take advantage of the panic of many people, the market that falls is only their trap, if we realize it, we will not need to worry too much, they invest more than we do, they do not worry, why do we need to worry

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:26:56 PM

Yes in the course of crypto money certainly not too smooth, up and down will definitely happen, and depends on market demand. It's true, the market does not always fall, but it will definitely improve and continue to improve, holding is the best choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: