Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

If you are thinking that the market is falling then trust, its temporary.
toxic0n

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:42:49 AM

Most a period people that stress more are those that contribute more than what they can bear to free and such choice isn't generally prudent when it come to speculation choice. In any case, numerous are typically diverted because of declarations from individuals who have profited from cryptographic money speculation.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

the decline in bitcoin prices in the crypto market is commonplace as bitcoin has often passed through difficult times even in early January 2014 to January 2015 the rate of reducing bitcoin prices reaching 86 percent indicates that the decline in bitcoin prices will not last continuously. The strength of bitcoin lies in its value as a form of investment so I think the bitcoin price drop will actually encourage investors to invest in bitcoin so that the price movement will increase again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
furrystocks

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:20:52 PM

It is temporary as the rise and fall keeps on happening. Don’t worry.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:25:21 PM

I agree absolutely.There are always declines in the markets.Those who act cowardly and can not act in time lose.All of us need to wait right now.
I totally agree with that, and i am sure  that the market is we will bounce back very well by the month of april and i am confident that many people here in crypto is we will earn a big profit when the market start to rised again, and before the market will start to rised i will buy now a lot of coins that has very great future.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:43:59 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally
Yes , you are right. The market will recover because this downfall is only temporary. The market would normally react if there are movement and news regarding cryptocurrency. If you see a bloodbath on the chart try to take advantage in it by grabbing the opportunity to buy some more coins instead of worrying.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:51:01 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally
I don't stress myself about the market if it's collapse or not because I hold what I have and buy as long as I can. Don't panic panic because all things will be normal again,just be patient.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:51:36 PM

It will rise soon and all of us will earn more money for our future and use some of them to buy coins to double or triple the profit.
Westinhome

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

Yes that's true it is normal that the market sometimes will fall , just like the exchange of dollars sometimes it is high so we used to be exchange it in peso , but sometimes it is fall so we used to hold it until it will high again.
Bitcoin price is eventually increasing and it shows that the market can make it to back and will recover from most dropping. Holding bitcoin will make it more profitable and wait for the right time to sell. Panic selling contributes for the price to more decrease because they found it as supporting the dip. Strong holding of emotion is partner for strong holding of coins.

Actually if we are now long in this crypto currency we know what we doing if the market was going red or down. I do not the others a new of this job maybe they going sell of their bitcoin in down price. Must better most of them ask some advice and read some news in this forum.
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:32:02 AM

Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley

Current manipulation of the market that is being put into the motion is for sure shaking the market down. Patience is the key! HODLING is the key!. The real problem is that not all of the coins will rise again because some significant changes are being made. Most reputable coins will grow even higher after this big correction phase and the traders that are HODLING will be satisfied. We all have our reasonable doubt for the advancement of the market afterward but I'm sure that the things will set back into the proper place.

Yep, you are truly correct about that. Any market or industry has its down times, Bitcoin might be on the edge for now but this has happened before and will steady get back up again. One might feel hesitant investing in Cryptos for now but really patience and proper strategy is the key here.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:31:28 AM

Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley
I believe in you my friend because bitcoin will never fade as long as we are ready and make us united.And I know the value price of crypto coins will never fall forever and we should calm and relax always and feel the moment to be a bitcoiner.
blithelymorelT6

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:56:33 AM

This is thing is not static as it rises and falls so you never know.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:51:50 AM

It seems that the first week of march are not looking very good for crypto-currencies at the moment, the values of bitcoin and most altcoins have continue to drop throughout the week, I guess it will take some time for the trading market to stabilize before we can see a price recovery on bitcoin and most altcoins.
I really appreciate your level of positive thinking because at that time most of people use to lose the Patrice and they sell it, but you are an inspiration for them, it is good to hold bitcoin for the long time with the hope that it will increase someday. Bitcoin is the best investment as it has all the advantages as if the price is low it is red zone and for me the red market is to hold the present bitcoin and buy more bitcoin, so that it  will increase in price and you will able to overcome the loss and get high profit.
I also appreciate this efforts of bitcoin because if market is down and bitcoin price is still stable so I think more countries and more people will come toward bitcoin and that’s why people are crazy about bitcoin because bitcoin is always doing something great for its users so let’s start work together to support bitcoin more to get success in life because its going to bring revaluation in world.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:14:12 AM

Well, actually, it's a good time to buy since the market crashed so hard. It's true that the market will not fall forever, it must be a market strategy used by big people or countries to get into cryptocurrency in a cheap price. Some might be spreading FUD to shake off and let people panic sell because of the market price.

Yeah market will never fall as long as many people buy and sell,it's normal that sometimes the price goes down especially many people sell their bitcoin but look at the good side, you can buy more everytime that bitcoin price decrease .
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

Cryptocurrency will not drop over just like previous months will not the finale. There are a lot of huge dips because of the news last day. The worth of bitcoin in the market will recuperate shortly and place it in the high location. As long as we have the time to work we have to make it because when bitcoin back to its high value. Many investor and user will be cheerful because its advantageous for them. Bitcoin will increase again, and it will probably not fall always.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

If you have been on the crypto currency market for a long time, you should know for sure that market corrections are necessary for further price growth, there is no constant growth.
staineddreserved7

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

No the market is not falling and even if it does Bitcoin will be unaffected.
boatswaincreditE

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:08:17 PM

No, it won’t fall and even if it falls it will not be because of the crypto currency.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

A little bit worried if btc will rise again at $20,000 this year. I've  seen  the flow of chart, sometimes it goes down and can't rise again that easy.  I hope btc will not go down to the lowest level.

knackergays8

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:44:06 PM

It is all a risky thing and there is a big possibility of it falling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: