Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:13:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:16:59 PM

It’s a fact that bitcoin will never fall ever, its bubbling is temperedly.

If we check history of 2,3 years it will help us to clarify this situation of dropping bitcoin, there is also some reasons of this crushing market. Some news comes that china is banning bitcoin even some exchanges as well, some news from india also.

Might possible these governments want to regulate or legalize, but one thing is confirm another pump of bitcoin will come soon, so be patience & hold your coins.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:22:07 PM

I really hope with bitcoin and ethereum because at this time the two coins are fall. if we are patient I think there will be a time when the price of each coin rises drastically. Last year was the best because all the coins and altcoins went up. Grin
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:49:21 PM

I am aware it will eventually recover, the problem is that many daily people have come out of the market without their initial investment and that will prevent other from going in hindering adoption.

Yes, no need to worry about the downfall of bitcoin, because it is normal that the price is unstable. Being an investor, all you need to do is hold it through long term for the future and until the price will be back to its normal price.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:01:40 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

The rise of bitcoin will be the pump of altcoins. Every alternative coin is depending on dollar value, but the trading market are used to be by bitcoin and their value in bitcoins are just converted into a dollar. as you can see how the market value is full of red because of bitcoin fall. once bitcoin rise their value will rise too and we will see a forest with full of trees, a mountain covered with plants and grass. Everything has a reason and i know that after  Chinese New Year everything will be back at a better place.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:10:06 PM

Indeed we do not have to worry about the fall of value in the market. Be patient to wait until the value goes back up. It will always be in cryptocurrency. If you are patient then you can get a good profit. We all have to be patient until the value goes back up and do not be a panic seller.

Each and every investors had a fear with his investment it is because of the not stability in bitcoin and many of them will sell their bitcoin because of value decrease . A panic will automatically came for all but one who had a confidence and patience with his investment will definitely win in this field.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

Do not be afraid. The game is starting here. Can it be 0? Not necessarily. It can be $ 1000. Oh, that's how it can be FREQUENCY ...

"When markets drop, prices decline and people sometimes panic,
markets are expected to decline but never fret, they will pump back up" -
Yes right, as long as bitcoin still has a price then we need not worry, i would worry if bitcoin price is currently $ 1, because the price of $ 1 is very close to zero, if current price is $ 9200 then I do not need to know the price every day.
But i think that with the increasing number of bitcoin users we do not need to worry about bitcoin price, because as time pass bitcoin is now becoming more stronger. Bitcoin is now getting more strong support from its users and hope that in past bitcoin will become more stable because of the increasing number of bitcoin users, and then we will see the use of bitcoin even in our local shops for shopping.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

Been doing that since ages.  Grin
I'd rather stay that way. I want to see that value of bitcoin blasting again into kingdom come.
I want another number to be hit again and make history itself.

It should not be valued just like gold. There is more room for bitcoin for new projects and I think that is already proof to be a worthy one.
Nucular

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:12:31 AM

Compared to a year ago it looks like the market is doing great, and I missed the boat.
Starone1

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:18:52 AM

Indeed we do not have to worry about the fall of value in the market. Be patient to wait until the value goes back up. It will always be in cryptocurrency. If you are patient then you can get a good profit. We all have to be patient until the value goes back up and do not be a panic seller.
Yes its true there is no need to worry about market because bitcoin is also related with market and in past we have seen that a lot of people have join bitcoin when its price was low and don’t care about it because they know that its price is temporary base so if someone think that its price is low so after some time its price will go high same like before we need to continue our work.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:32:03 AM

market today is very bad in my opinion compared to last week, the graph shows no significant increase only down and down. this issue will become popular this week if the price is like this, I better keep it first there is no intention to sell if like this. next week or early april hopefully better than this week. hopefully there is an issue that makes the market rise.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:59:15 AM

I think now is the best time for investment and buying crypts at low prices, such a recession is a temporary phenomenon
Yes i agree with you, we dont really need to worry about market because i know to my self that the market is we will bounceback on the month of may or maybe the month of april and i am confident that it is a great oppurtunity to buy more coins until the market is falling.

f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:23:17 AM

yes it will not be forever if the market is falling, this is an opportunity to buy as many coins as possible. Do not panic and sell it think positive to hold it until the time comes because I'm sure will rise again later.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:46:54 AM

Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley

True!  I am also holding until now because i am waiting  for the btc price  to rise.  I believe it will happen  soon. And when that finally happens,  i will continue what i am doing.  Trading makes me more profitable in some cases.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

We do not have to panic selling and don't worry because it is very normal to the market to have its red days and falling prices. Just be patient and wait until the price go up again. Do not panic and sell coins because you'll just regret in the end.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:55:27 AM

We do not have to panic selling and don't worry because it is very normal to the market to have its red days and falling prices. Just be patient and wait until the price go up again. Do not panic and sell coins because you'll just regret in the end.

Yes this is normal to crypto world there is no falling down forever because when this problem fix and the market volume increase again, bitcoin price will pump up again stay calm and observe the market carefully because it not safe to do trading right now, we cannot tell when the price go up again but Im sure sooner the price go back to normal.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:15:11 AM

It's not that the Nasdaq has a cryptocurrency trading pair, it's CME group that enables future contracts trading on bitcoin.
It's a big thing, but it doesn't really help the bitcoin price, I even believe that it could be a really risky thing to the investors.

If a big organization want the bitcoin to fall( for various of reasons, even for buying at a low price), they can do it really easy and at a regulated way, all they need to do is to open a massive amount of short positions against the bitcoin, and they price fall, they don't even need to own any piece of bitcoin to manipulate the price.
I believe the market won't fall because there are massive organizations that are already got involved in the crypto market, such as Advanced Micro Devices that are into the mining gear producing, and Nvidia who also produces mining gears.

Yeah right. If at all market prices even falling then an awful lot of bitcoin large organizations already in existence will stop as well. so I guess it won't happen because after all is how sure they want all persists and can keep them can run their jobs. bad things won't happen on a bitcoin so keep on calm and do not panic because the future of the market is still good coins.

Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:31:34 AM

Yes i believe on it because as long internet runs cryptocurrency will run and bitcoin will be the next currency.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

for the earlier people which join in the cryptocurrency, they don't think too much about the situations now but for new people, I think they can be panic to see why the price it seems too difficult to gets up. and I think this is normal and if somehow the situations like this stay for a long time, we can only wait for everything is change to normal again. waiting and be patient is a good thing that we can do.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

True market is not always on down mark and it is not forever. It will go up don't worry. So hold your Bitcoin.

That's true, it will not stuck on that state of value forever, it will get back on its feet and exceed the last pick of its value. And I think it will be forever, market will not disappear, everything is being digital so this digital currency will not be extinct, it will be our future.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

that's right, the market will not go down forever. this only happens at the beginning of the year alone I think. as you say, when the price drops like this if you still have money, just buy as much. do not panic and sell loss, because the decline in prices like this is the strategy of investors.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: