Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

The market reversal is somewhere very close. Because when most people are in panic, which means that soon there will be up trend. This has already happened many times.
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:54:59 AM

The market reversal is somewhere very close. Because when most people are in panic, which means that soon there will be up trend. This has already happened many times.
Yes i agree on that. I believe that the market volume is going up and down sometimes because of some issue on the feild and those issue make all small investors sell their holding quickly because they are easily getting panic of the huge dumping of the price, so then the effect may occur verry soon.

ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:04:00 AM

I believed so much n bitcoin that the price would be up gain. Really this is a period to hold and buy if have the resources because the booming is ahead not quite long any more. Let just be patient and hold what we have rather than selling it out with little or interest.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

I always think positive regarding the price of bitcoin because many people invested on it so the value was so high. but the altcoins i don't think so, many people are scared to invest on it because the price is so low and its difficult to grow. So you don't need to worry if you invest in bitcoin.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

I believed so much n bitcoin that the price would be up gain. Really this is a period to hold and buy if have the resources because the booming is ahead not quite long any more. Let just be patient and hold what we have rather than selling it out with little or interest.

Patience is the virtue and holding at difficult times is the sign that people do believe in the technology and the coin. With this the price has to move up and since it is very fluctuating so a slight good news can also boost the market by 1000$ and can give you a good profits for holding it.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

True market is not always on down mark and it is not forever. It will go up don't worry. So hold your Bitcoin.
Yeah I would agree we dont have panic for the happening right now because its normal for crypto currency to increase or lets say decrease its value at all the time.
johnnythunder

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

I do consider you ,paying very little regard to what is going to be the skeptical news end up our conviction ought to perpetually be there we must always faithfully suppose the useful outcome .And this episode is not unaccustomed crypto and you'll be able to see there live still a substantial measure of individuals place here and their life amendment in distinctive manner in light-weight of their robust conviction. purchase and hold is our weapon starting at currently.
Taner1

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:28:09 AM

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

I absolutely agree with the topic-starter - it just cannot last forever; Maybe it's the best moment ever to invest in different alts and BTC.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

Indeed really i am sure if market will not fall constantly, it's actual if bitcoin can step by step but on the far side any doubt can increasing the price and can come through the high cost all over again. permits merely keep a be careful bitcoin can really to demonstrate it. Bitcoin step by step ascent currently on the grounds that bitcoin worth drop such an excellent quantity for now thus it's still want time to climb the high value.
1Bang T JOE

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

of course this is just a moment the price of altkoin decreases, maybe in the next month or year will change a lot. and for my own market I sure will not fall forever.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

This is the logic , the market won't fall forever so do with the rise. After a skyrocketing price few months ago , here is the crazy drop , actually it's a crash from around $15k to $8k. No one can explain about this , one thing I believe , people are full of doubts and withdraw their investment once there is a dump storm , people blame about Gox hard dump, I do believe so and the situation won't recover soon , hold your usd. If you can keep holding your Bitcoin at same time.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:05:28 PM

True market is not always on down mark and it is not forever. It will go up don't worry. So hold your Bitcoin.
Yeah I would agree we dont have panic for the happening right now because its normal for crypto currency to increase or lets say decrease its value at all the time.
For sure bitcoin price will never remain low all the time, it use to rise and fall which makes it more attractive and more profitable for investors, gradually bitcoin I getting high value but best things is not to sell it right now when market is getting green and profit is increasing. So practically the good choice is to hold your bitcoin when price will recover you will get profit, I am engaging myself in this dip and there is not chance to get back from my investment I will hold because bitcoin is my inspiration for better life.
abulia

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

Well the market won't fall forever, but my girlfriend won't let me invest for much longer if I keep losing money...
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:20:34 AM

fall due to issues and news of crypto as it currently will not forever endure because the longer something like this will be forgotten and will appear to be news as well as a new policy that will raise the price of crypto in the coming years. hold down, relaxed and just wait time will be realized.

BHX91

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:28:22 AM

I see that the electronic money market is gradually stabilizing, hope you do not worry. The worry only makes us lose our temper. In the future, bitcoin will gradually recover and develop further.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:02:51 PM

fall due to issues and news of crypto as it currently will not forever endure because the longer something like this will be forgotten and will appear to be news as well as a new policy that will raise the price of crypto in the coming years. hold down, relaxed and just wait time will be realized.

Still the crashes continue and most of us are getting worried but we should still be strong especially in this moment. Crypto may fall drastically but it can't  be forever. We are still at first quarter of the year so there are still more surprised that is waiting for us in the next quarter. Hopefully, we should expect to see green color in the crypto market.
yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I really sure bitcoin will be will rise again and stable
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:14:58 PM

You were right that the market will have have that things to increase or decrease and do not fall. Today the price dropped to $7400 and now again the rise has been started in the price of bitcoin. I heard from some of my friend that he heard about bitcoin recently and found it good for investment and I heard from them that they when saw the price dropping then they immediately sell off their coins and they said to me that they were about to lose their money but they sold. I told them that not it is happening all the time but these things happen and if they will hold then the price will recover and they will not lose.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally
the risk should be taken, I'm sure the big-money investors will certainly make large investments in order to valuation back up so those small investors interested investing in Bitcoin again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: