Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:28:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

Falling of market is normal.No need for us to be panic because the value will back soon as it recover from the adjustments they have. Best thing to do is trust and hold your money, wait until the value will rise.
For me in next two or three months lot of coins will go to the moon and some of even first ten can touch their ath in this time so investing now should bring big income to our wallets.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.

OK,it can not fall under zero...

The fall is logic,because fall calls fall.
Nothing shows us that we can hope an "up".

Why buy today if tomorrow it is perhaps cheaper?

themughni

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

I certain bitcoin will rise and stable.we will see
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

True market is not always on down mark and it is not forever. It will go up don't worry. So hold your Bitcoin.

Bitcoin's volatile nature makes it assuring that its value will constantly change which means that if it is crashing now then sooner or later we shall find it recovering and rushing again. This is what makes me confident in holding bitcoin this series of crashes and market dips.

Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
We already know that bitcoin's value is volatile. We may experience decrease or increase in our investment but you need to have patience and wait until the value satisfy your taste. If you are experiencing loss, don't take it as a negative one. Invest more and earn more.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

Falling of market is normal.No need for us to be panic because the value will back soon as it recover from the adjustments they have. Best thing to do is trust and hold your money, wait until the value will rise.
Well even i know that the market is we will not forever, im still worried sometimes because right now the prices of all the coin on the market is really low, and the price of bitcoin now is very low, but i think i just need to trust the market and dont do panic so i can still able to earn many money in the future.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:12:27 PM

I agree to this. Later on Bitcoin will increase its price maybe higher than the peak price before. Since Bitcoin is something that will give you benefits in long term. Some investors mostly beginners panic sell Bitcoin which is very wrong, not just because Bitcoin's value falls then you should sell it right away. The fluctuations are very normal to cryptocurrencies but there's a high possibility also that it will grow into more in terms of value.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

I absolutely agree with the topic-starter - it just cannot last forever; Maybe it's the best moment ever to invest in different alts and BTC.
Ups and downs are part of one’s life so never be disappointed and become sad for the fall in market because everything happens for a good reason, just be patient and wait for the right time to strike again. As far as digital market is concerned a lot of people get panicked by the fall in the prices of bitcoins and make insensible decisions which leads them to a great loss. So, don’t take it hard, market will rise soon.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

Yes you don't need to worry because no permanent in this world so this can't fall forever. So you need to hold, wait and save it in a long time as possible if you want to get a good profit. Believe and stay this is the way to bring you in a brightly future.

dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

yes, Im sure. Market will rise soon. it is normal in curency
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:13:38 PM

not forever market will go down steadily, because there is uptrend and down trend. So for that we must good at using moment, when the price is down, we must know when enter market, at the time of ride we will get a lot of profit

wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

True market is not always on down mark and it is not forever. It will go up don't worry. So hold your Bitcoin.

it is normal, wait for 4 month you will see it. bitcoin will go up.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

i certainly agree that this current fall off is just for preparation of something huge in the next month or so. the price is still playing at around $6900 something earlier today and now as i have checked it went up again at $7000 something. so dont be fooled by the ups and downs of the prices. this is just temporary.

money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

right . Currently I see the market is showing signs of recovery. But I guess it will go down in the next two days. According to my judgment, this market will not be restored until May.
RedUnicorn

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:44:23 PM

There was earlier a good sizeble spike you could hook on to in order to gain some profits but i duobt it will keep rising market looks like predictible sometimes besides one or two spikes.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

Yes I also still be patient when the issue is not completed because if we are not able to withstand the emotions inevitably the loss can not be avoided so as to make us no longer dare to invest when this problem continues to remember.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

It is true that the cryptocurrency market will not fall forever! You don't need to worry because I know that the bitcoin will overcome this challenge. We should believe to the bitcoin no matter what situation that the bitcoin will face.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

It is true that the cryptocurrency market will not fall forever! You don't need to worry because I know that the bitcoin will overcome this challenge. We should believe to the bitcoin no matter what situation that the bitcoin will face.
I am still confused why some people chooses to get panic rather than trusting this as we have seen in the past that it was just normal thing that the market will gonna fall after a big pump but will eventually will gonna recover again after the big correction, so no need to worry about those things.
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

Nowadays is a very good time for a reversal in the market, as panic is already at its limit. Bitcoin news were very negative for a long period.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

If the market price goes down, and volume slowly goes up. Meaning the coin is accumulating. This is a good sign that the coin price will pump very soon.

Thats why dont worry if BTC is going down now, because it will not fall forever, BTC is accumulating or tanking.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: