Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:26:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

True. The market will not be forever very low. Thats why i am still very positive that bitcoin will bounce back in no time. We just have to be very patient. Keep working on bitcoin and keep our faith high. I think this is always part of the business that there are times it is very low. But i noticed in bitcoin status now, its not that worst. This is very normal ups and down of price.
Of course, if the market goes down forever, I think investors also do not need to continue this game, they should stop this work and look for another job to do, the dead market will be something that people never want to see. However, although we know that we need positive, the market will move to the recovery phase but not worrying is something we can not do, we have infinite faith or adjust our thinking and state at the best level, we also can not overcome the fear deep in ourselves, worry is a sure thing but we always limit it to a low level when the positive is too overwhelming

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:27:54 PM

I read some news in the facebook that the price will rise again after tax session and it will be from May to July. Hoping that prediction will come true and I never lose hope of it.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

Yeah it's a damn sure guarantee. Bitcoin market won't fall forever. Sooner or later it will grow up. Previous year bitcoin had reached at top. So if the market is falling, there's nothing to worry. It won't fall forever. So don't worry. Just have patience.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

Actually, both bitcoin and altcoins are too risky dude. But Since most of the community here in bitcoin and some are for altcoins or other may say both are good to hold in a long term in the end they believed the market will not fall forever.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.

Yes they are really nit gonna fall forever so we just need to wait for them to rise again have aome faith we just need to believe that they are gonna rise again and we just need to encourage people that the bitcoins are safe and with that if they trust have been back then the bitcoins price will rise again and i know before the year ends that thing will happen and all people who hold their bitcoins will gain a lot of money for sure.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

not forever market will go down steadily, because there is uptrend and down trend. So for that we must good at using moment, when the price is down, we must know when enter market, at the time of ride we will get a lot of profit
Yeah the market will not fall forever as this will bounce back, The only problem here is are you willing to wait to the return of price in that profitable range as we are at downfall trends to the point that investors are now disappointed. To be optimistic is good but we need assurance to our side and to be good is true.
sharnel18

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

We never know when will the market will fall,sometimes the crypto price goes down but it wil recovers quickly,thats kinda situation may experince of bitcoin same as the normal fiat currency that goes ups and down,so nothing to worry about it and think always be in a positive side.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

Until now I still try to be patient in facing this problem because we will suffer huge losses if we start to panic with prices that decline in a very long period.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:26:22 PM

The market fall down only shows the real value of crypto coins so, after this people will strat to invest in crypto because each crysis it make it stronger, and stronger is better and safer so the market will keep walking forward.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:44:52 PM

The market fall down only shows the real value of crypto coins so, after this people will strat to invest in crypto because each crysis it make it stronger, and stronger is better and safer so the market will keep walking forward.
No need to worry about the market it is just a normal thing, so we don't need to be hassle and to be in doubt or panic or whatsoever, it is just a temporary thing, time will come it will gonna rise again let us just wait for that moment to come, don't hurry too much.
Shavedcoconut

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:10:48 PM

Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley
Yes!! Im with you. If you ever read my posts, youll see that I talk a lot about believing,too. I see believing in something attributing value to that something. For that reason belief= power and as you said above, if our belief in bitcoin or similar fades radically so will bitcoin, but to stop it doing so we just have to believe in what we have up until now. As someone once said to me who is very wise, “There are finite games and infinite games. There’s those who see a quick buck and thats what they are in the game in question for. Then you have infinite games where the players play to keep the game going, not in and out again looking for the fall and end” We are playing an infinite game here.
BEZOP

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:26:43 PM

The market started to improve in the last 3 days. This increase is good news. Despite the slow rise
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:28:47 PM

I think that market will recover someday but many people panic because they are new. Newbies don't know what to expect from bitcoin when mature users know about this stuff.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:34:38 PM

No need to worry about the market it is just a normal thing, so we don't need to be hassle and to be in doubt or panic or whatsoever, it is just a temporary thing, time will come it will gonna rise again let us just wait for that moment to come, don't hurry too much.
It still depends which coin you decided for waiting.
If you choose shitcoin for waiting, even after a long waited that coin raise its value, you still never have better profit for your investment.
Or even that amount will become a loss for your investment.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:52:16 PM

I think that market will recover someday but many people panic because they are new. Newbies don't know what to expect from bitcoin when mature users know about this stuff.
You are right, i think so. But if him want to studying from now and anytime, i am sure they will understand. It all depends on interests of each.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:46:18 PM

Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley
Yes!! Im with you. If you ever read my posts, youll see that I talk a lot about believing,too. I see believing in something attributing value to that something. For that reason belief= power and as you said above, if our belief in bitcoin or similar fades radically so will bitcoin, but to stop it doing so we just have to believe in what we have up until now. As someone once said to me who is very wise, “There are finite games and infinite games. There’s those who see a quick buck and thats what they are in the game in question for. Then you have infinite games where the players play to keep the game going, not in and out again looking for the fall and end” We are playing an infinite game here.

I really do believe in bitcoin, that it will never fall even it become low and low.

My first time seeing this kind of business really makes me feel that I have and i need to invest also in bitcoin just what my sister and brother do. Because i really dont think it will disappear in an instant. Now that every country is accepting it, I think it will never be perish.

Normally bitcoin are not stable so you dont have to worry if it gets too low because soon it will rise again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:38:23 AM

Yes that is very true, we have already experienced a lot of ups and down in bitcoin, we also experienced a lot of panic selling and that is true that every panic selling made us more stronger and now are too much familiar with bitcoin nature and hope that it is now our turn and we will surely make a good profit from bitcoin trading in future.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

We never know when will the market will fall,sometimes the crypto price goes down but it wil recovers quickly,thats kinda situation may experince of bitcoin same as the normal fiat currency that goes ups and down,so nothing to worry about it and think always be in a positive side.
You are right in bitcoin we use to face every kind of situations as sometime the price of bitcoin become very low and everyone just think that it is the time to sell but sometime people use to think that it is time to hold, so it is up to the use that how he use to deal with the situation of the bitcoin, for me I personally never get worry about the market of the bitcoin as I know bitcoin use to increase very high again and it is very possible to see the price high once again.
mikhaila2304

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

I hope too like that ... and so far I can only hodl and buy as much as I can
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

This is pretty much what I'm hoping for, for the market and the value to rise up and not fall into continuously downfall. Risking it all when the price just went down will give you a lot of profit if the price hike occur which everybody said will happen soon but we don't really know the exact time and date for that. All we know is that it will surely go up in terms of price and not just fall down continuously and bitcoin isn't going to die just yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: