Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:56:32 AM

The crypto currency market can not fall forever, if only because now we have only more than 1300 tokens, as well as a large number of digital coins. All this can not disappear simultaneously. Failure can comprehend one or several coins, but not all at once. Therefore kriptovpljutny market and will continue to grow and develop. There is no doubt about this.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

It's true if you say the market will not fall forever because in every thing down it must have gone up and also if the price is now down again you wait a few months ahead of the market price will be stable again and can reach the highest price at the end of this year .

jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:54:29 AM

When the price falls, it is a good opportunity to get in but sadly most of the investors think in other way and they suffer from it. The great investor Warren Buffet says "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful". In the falling market, it is recommended to execute systematic investment plan that takes advantage of the volatile price level during the investment period. The rallies and corrections are part of the growth cycle and there is absolutely nothing to worry about it.

In falling market, its good opportunity to buying some good coin with lower price. Its very important thing not being panic when market falling. If we believe on our investment, we should not worry about market down because market always recover again
ironman2014

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:06:51 AM

Cryptocurrencies have become a full-fledged part of the economy, so I agree that the market will not fall forever, sooner or later it will stabilize.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

300billion dollar economy will not go down anytime soon.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

I think that trend of falling are done for now. We have stabilized market right now and we should expect that price will only rise for long term. Till now we falling because bad news, now we growing everyday. We need few good news about bitcoin and we are back on $10 000.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:13:15 AM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

Good statement thank you for the motivation but then again yes , our marketplace is very volatille so which means it can't just stay at the same price it will move , but despite the risks , it's all worth waiting and holding for right . On the other hand by the new coins are coming up we can see the competion are now growing ,and as for my position right now i'm just waiting or should i say holding.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Iblis 02

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

It is clear that the current market conditions are not entirely bad just a kind of correction and blessed that still have the capital to buy the current and survive as hard as possible until the big profits we can achieve.
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:27:55 AM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.

Yes that is for sure the cryptocurrency will mot fall forever there are no permanent thing here in the future. So you are definitely gonna lose money forever you are just saying that because you have holdings and me too i have and i am really confident that bitcoins will not fall forever they will rise back up into the moon again and we are all gonna love it because we are all gonna gain so stop being negative and just wait for the bitcoins to rise again font panic selling just like those losers our there
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:01:56 AM

The price fall of cryptocurrencies market is temporary. It's high time to understand that big volatility is significant feature of cryptocurrencies. Just don't panic and be patient to get what you want. It's expected a new big growth soon and holders will get a big profit.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:07:26 AM

When the price falls, it is a good opportunity to get in but sadly most of the investors think in other way and they suffer from it. The great investor Warren Buffet says "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful". In the falling market, it is recommended to execute systematic investment plan that takes advantage of the volatile price level during the investment period. The rallies and corrections are part of the growth cycle and there is absolutely nothing to worry about it.

In falling market, its good opportunity to buying some good coin with lower price. Its very important thing not being panic when market falling. If we believe on our investment, we should not worry about market down because market always recover again
I agree with you, if people will just believe and have more faith in their investments then there won't be so many people panic selling off their coins. A bear market is not a time to sell your coins, rather it is a time to buy coins and expand your portfolio as much as you can. Believe in your investment which you put money into and hold your coins, the market will most definitely not fall forever.
Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

It is true a falling market is an opportunity. This true more often with bitcoin because it is popular. Many would use it and therefore is commonly used which creates so much changes in its value. But be sure to study the market well to maximize your gains when investing on bitcoin. I cannot guarantee though for other coins given that I have heard that other coins had just died out of the market.
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

Yes that correct it not forever fall the question is when it will rebound. Too many bad developments a couple past day which makes investor panic a little bit more than expected. Trying to hodl on if things will not change I will withdraw my investment.
My friend today the value of crypto and bitcoin will now bouncing back amd increse its value again.This is a good sign and I feel it.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:25:12 PM

Yeah, I agree with you, man. Crypto is a new era marketing platform, so it would not fall, it would just slowly became a worlwide ant well developed system.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

You are correct. The cryptocurrency market will not fall forever, in fact it is starting to recover. You can now see a green colored chart in the crypto market. This is volatility at it's best so don't worry, everything will just pass.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

For all the members and customers and investors we should not be worried because the market will not fall forever ,this is just the effect of volatility of altcoins in the coin market and it can recover back to its original good price for altcoins in world market.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:12:34 PM

Market is going up nowadays and investing in coins even now should bring some income in next weeks so don't be worry about market down and believe in its recover.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

I have been involved in Crypto for 3 years, I have experienced altcoin altogether many times, and have experienced altcoin altogether, so nowadays albeit altcoin prices have fallen deep. afraid they will rise again after the price drop. So I continued to hold my altcoin.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:17:57 PM

The market is volatile so there is no way for the price to decrease forever, the best thing to do is just hold your coin if you really worry that the price is decreasing today so patience is really a must in this kind of industry in order not to lose a huge amount of investment.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

It's true that the price or the market will not always go down, surely one day the price of bitcoin and other altcoin will start to stabilize again and finally return as expensive as in previous years and therefore when the price of bitcoin and altcoin again go down this is the right time to buy it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: