Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep my BTC now?  (Read 2152 times)
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

Selling now? Why? At this point just hold.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

Of course, you should keep it until the price go up again, why sell if the price is low, its like the other day have pass, market will go back to green again Smiley

WillowEvul

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

If you have some BTC it means you already are a lucky crypto enthusiast! Congrats! Keep it and hodl, because we are getting prepared for a storm after the calmness. However, if you have some weak character and no pertinence, then go ahead and quit this attractive story that is just getting started!
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
yes i should keep my bitcoin at this present situation. i buy bitcoin at a high price but in now price is so down. i think hold is better.

Senya93

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
Hi dear. That's quite good decision for you to do that. I have earned about 30.000 $ with Bitcoin Cash )) There are lot's of tutorial in youtube. For example you can use this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4Skz0Uew8, I have done it just few days ago.
Good luck boy, and keep us aware =)
Thank you, man. It still works!
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

IMO,It is indeed a wise decision to hold your bicoin at the moment and don't ride on the waves of those panic seller and regret sooner.
About forks you can search for good forks online and since you're still new to it,try to learn from tutorials also.

Selling when price is high. Question now should be to hold or buy more.
If necessary try to accumulate more bitcoin while it is low,this is the best time to buy and hold for the future.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:57:05 PM

yes you should keep you bitcoin, just listen to your friend who is very good in trading because im sure your friend had alot of experience about in crypto currency, and wait for more forks coming to get some free coins from forks, just hold your bitcoin because is pretty sure that after this di[, bitcoin price will pump again and back to normal,
Heartseed

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

Keep it for now since the price of bitcoin have a very low price right now. this is the best time to buy bitcoin not to sell. keep it until the price of bitcoin goes up again that the value will satisfy you. patience is the key for a bigger money. right now is not the time. better to buy some bitcoins and sell it when the time comes. since you might regret selling it right now and realize it does have a low price compared to a high price that will come to you. so for my opinion this is not the right time.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:12:24 PM

I strongly agree from now that I will exchange my currency to bitcoin due to its increasing selling value and no loss caused by bitcoin
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

Yes. It is the right time to hold  bitcoins .as you can see in the graph of bitcoin right now it is dumping. After one month probably the bitcoin will pump and will rise again .

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

Yes keep holding your bitcoins because right now the price is very less. In the upcoming months it will give you very good profit.
yes, keep hodling your bitcoin. you could double that in the coming months or year. now is not the right to sell as the price now is decreasing . hodl , it will rise again. just relax. don't panic.of the price dip it is just normal .
Raone

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

I think you should hold your bitcoin. As the price is down, there is not point in selling now. I am quite sure it would increase again.
brightLIFE

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

You know my friend it is better to hold you btc now and dont sell just trust btc and never doubt on it since btc is the best coin that we can have now. Those people who sell now are just make some of there way on their bitcoin life but I am much more preferred on holding it now. You have enough money to buy again you should by for you to have more btc in your wallet.. Btc is for investment a long term process to hold it not not sell it for short terms.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

For me it's still the best decision to remain calm and don't sell your cryptocurrencies butninatead keep it until the price recovers. Not only will it develop your characteristics as a good investor and you are not hurting the value of the said cryptocurrency (example, bitcoin) any further. It's still best to keep those bitcoins you own and don't let panic and paranoia overcome you.
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:50:57 PM

yes just bear the intention to sell your bitcoin, because this month the price is very down, maybe next month the price began to rise again.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:06:25 PM
Merited by Lang09 (5)

If you tell the state of bitcoin today, what about? It's a very low cost if you invest in bitcoin today when you see that you do not want to sell your bitcoin to have the right time for everything to keep up with the high tide so you get the real Bitcoin's investment in bitcoin does not distort the value of today, for that is a time frame for bitcoin development.
Rayner77

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin price decline ends at $8k since there will be future events that might even drag Bitcoin down..
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

Thank your friend and keep your Bitcoin, or later when it starts going up fast you will regret about your wrong decision.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

Yes keep holding your bitcoins because right now the price is very less. In the upcoming months it will give you very good profit.
Just keep holding the bitcoin now cause the value of bitcoin now is drop. Just keep and patient to wait until the price is rise in upcoming months and bitcoin gives you a high profitable income.

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

For now better resist bitcoin you, because now is not the right time to sell it. Be patient wait for bitcoin prices to increase, Do not rush to sell it if you are not sure.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: