Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:20:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep my BTC now?  (Read 2152 times)
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:54:47 PM

I strongly agree from now that I will exchange my currency to bitcoin due to its increasing selling value and no loss caused by bitcoin

Keeping your bitcoins in your wallet is the best thing that you could do since the bitcoin's price is having a hard time this past weeks, I know its been tough also for us to watch this kind of situation happening to bitcoin, our expectation is that bitcoin's price would reach up to $40,000 this year but it seems like that would take some time before it could happen.

My blockfolio right now is so bloody red, even my altcoins have been affected by the bitcoin's huge price drop, don't know when it will recover.

The blockfolio part has been the most difficult aspect of this drop for me as well. Seeing all your coins are red, and not being able to do anything, because everything is going down, it was and still is nerve wracking. Hopefully we will leave those days behind us and the price will begin to increase once again.

Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

keep holding and even try and buy more during dips.flipping is very dangerous and it requires several tactics and experience to do that.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

The decision in your hands, but I think if you sell bitcoin today, then you decide too soon, in the end, I do not want you to regret, because bitcoin will soon return high.

It's very difficult to collect bitcoins, but you can easily sell them. Like you have built a house with difficulty, but then you destroy it easily.

I think it's not a good idea.
tokexchain

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

There are many forks from Bitcoin to profit from - even if you have old wallet file, these are worth converting and claiming - you can them invest or but into your favorite ALT, there are many to choose from, but the main question to sell or hold your BTC, of course you must hold it. The whole market is in a downward turn but this will not hold forever!
khanhtr

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

As I think now should keep bitcoin should not sell. Bitcoin prices may rise again in a few days.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
First i would like to say that you have made good decision when you decided to keep holding your coins. Price at the moment is in down but soon it will rise again and you will be able to earn more money, just keep calm and hold your coins.
As far as forks are concerned, i got my Bitcoin Cash coins from Blockchain Wallet (that was my wallet at moment of fork) in amount equal to Bitcoins that i had in time of the fork. So i guess that wallets are in charge for getting coins from forks, unless you have offline wallet. Also i think i saw some videos on YouTube about that, you can check there too maybe you will find something useful. Just be careful when it comes to transferring your coins, scammers are everywhere. Good luck.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

As I think now should keep bitcoin should not sell. Bitcoin prices may rise again in a few days.
That's a good decision better to hold or keep bitcoin. Bitcoin has drops its price for almost one month I guess. It should not sell at this rate. Hold is good decision until price increase.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

Youre friend is right and good to hear that you obey your friends advice, bitcoin now is in very low price since it swings its price up last December 2017 almost 20k that time, but now 9k $ Its a good opportunity to buy more to hold BTC because for the next few months it will swings up again.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Rodon

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

It would be a complete waste of time if you sell your Bitcoins now. On the contrary it's time to buy. Keep holding your BTC a few months again and i'm sure the price will rise, just like last year.
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:32:25 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:50:24 AM by NyLymZbl

Yes, just hold it. Dont do panic selling because you might loose everything. So if u were you, i will hold it and wait for it to rise uo again.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

it is advisable you keep your bitcoin for now because there is every assurance that the price will go up in the coming month. though the price is low now and i dont think it can go lesser than this. the market will pick up soon. so for you not to be at the lossing end, just keep the bitcoin for now.
Rabeya

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

Ups and downs in crpyto market  is normal trend. Best option for getting profit is only maintain a policy to hold Bitcoin for long term.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:49:53 PM

It is much better to hold bitcoin as it soon increased its price. As we will analyze the situation that is currently happening to bitcoin we all know the fork is just a preparatory stage for bitcoin development that could surely sure for a better system of bitcoin in terms on its price and value. But you could also consider trading as you could have a day trading strategy that could also help you to earn a portion on the changes of bitcoin price.
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !

Yes it is better to hold your bitcoins even though it price dumps because as soon as its price increases, your bitcoins would also increase. In holding, it really takes to have a long patience because it is really indeed a long wait for the bitcoin to increase its price again due to the reason that it is unstable. So, I suggest that you should hold your bitcoin because if not and if the price increases you will only regret selling your bitcoins.
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

Yes, you should hold it for now, because it might increase rapidly it might pass the highest value last december. The cause of low price of bitcoin it's because of the continuous increase of bitcoin last december. So for now the increasing phase is just, let's say taking a rest. Soon it will regain it's price or even more it might surpass others price prediction.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

I can not tell what anybody else should do with their coins.
Me, I keep my coins. My plans for bitcoin reach much further ahead than the next two or three years.
I expect that with the coming halvings bitcoin will become much more valuable because of the decreased supply.
Bitcoin as the first currency has something like the first edition of a book.
I think because of that it will always be more desired than the second or third generation of crypto currencies.
Of course I have cashed out some profits in the past already, because in case my theory does not work out, I don't want to stand there empty handed.

It's me!!!
ashahin7799

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

Bitcoin is not stable. Prices decrease as time goes on and it increases. It has to face a little problem. However, this problem is not a problem, if a bit of intelligence can be done. When the price of bitcoin is increased, it will be sell.Again, when bitcoin prices will decrease in the market, then bitcoin will be retained because, it will be damaged if, sold at this time. For the sake of knowing that bitcoin can sell at a good price, it should be kept.old because, it will be beneficial.
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

bitcoin price will decreasing now but don't worry it price will be take to recovery two or three week because you must hold  and wait
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

I will suggest you to keep hold your bitcoin. Now bitcoin market price is very low. So, if you sell it. You will not make profit from it. But if you will hold it has many chance to increase it's price.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

The best thing to do is to hold your bitcoin tight! Just hold it, wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin, i hope, and believe that after chinese new year bitcoin price will rise and comeback again to normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: