Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep my BTC now?  (Read 2149 times)
esprit man

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

Yes keep holding your bitcoins because right now the price is very less. In the upcoming months it will give you very good profit.
Just keep holding the bitcoin now cause the value of bitcoin now is drop. Just keep and patient to wait until the price is rise in upcoming months and bitcoin gives you a high profitable income.

yeah.
Of course. Now we should hold Bitcoin. Bitcoin price have dropped a lot because of this time. Now if we sell it, then we will have a lot of losses. So we have to hold our bitcoin at the time. I hope bitcoin price will increase very soon. The previous price will cross. Now if we hold Bitcoin, then I suppose it will start to increase in prices after one month. So we should hold bitcoin now.
bicoin110

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:13:09 PM

I sold all of my BTCs and waiting for real prices for BTC i think i will buy around 1000-4000$

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:21:03 AM

At what price did you bought your bitcoins ?
Which was your plan when you first decided to buy ?
Profit ? Technology ? for the hype ?
It was this summer for 2k $ )) I have already earned 20k $ from that but I am very afraid now )

Well you have profit already so if you are in doubt about bitcoin then you better sell. But as what we see that bitcoin will recover soon then it would be best if you just hold it a bit and wait for another fork to come soon.
Well we never know whether BITCOIN will recover or no so it might be in the OP’s best interest to short ASAP
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
There are many who think that they should transfer all of their money into Bitcoin, but they fear that Bitcoin will evaporate at any time. There are many risks involved in this, the developing world and the investment. Into the virtual currency can cause disadvantages
buinchain

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

Yes you should keep your Bitcoin now, it would be a bad decision to sell it when the value dropped. Just wait for the BTC to recover and you will be less worried.
By the way, holding Bitcoin now makes the most sensible choice. Whether you buy at high or low prices, you are selling at a loss now. You might as well wait for its future and wait for its reply.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

Hi,

First, of course you should not SELL bitcoin when the price is LOW. If your aim is to make money, then it would be completely dumb to sell when you are 100% sure you are losing money. (Unless you desperately need this money, in which case your initial investment was dumb).

Second, in fact one good strategy when the price is low is to BUY bitcoin. Because it is "cheaper" so potentially you will make a larger profit. Not necessarily though.

Third, many people are currently saying that bitcoin is dead, will never rise again and the apocalypse is here. Well for the apocalypse maybe, but regardng bitcoin I'm quite sure it's not dead. Still moving a lot for a dead body...

Four, regarding forks.. Well the investment can indeed be interesting (because you get something for free as you mention it) butit is highly depending on the overcome of the fork. So.. Actually, I wuldn't bet on that!

Five, please remember that bitcoin is not merely a trading tool! Wink

rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:53:46 AM

I heard many people invest bitcoin and become millionaires. I reviewed and watched it some time ago. Decide to buy and sell it after a few days. and invest in several altcoin marketers. I do not have the patience to keep it for long periods of time. Sometimes I feel insecure. In fact, bitcoin investors have that feeling.

That was in the very very early stages, now it’s pretty hard to become one unless you are lucky af
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:02:34 AM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
Yes, Bitcoin is showing signs of falling on the floor, and this has led many to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin buyers are eager to see Bitcoin reach a very high level in the future, with more experienced people. The virtual currency sector says that you have to have your calculations to get the profits.
zzxswqq

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:29:35 AM

Don't panic in making decisions, rest assured with the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin has a promising prospect in this year, I'm sure that the tough test that's happening now goes by and we'll get a fantastic price, hold bitcoin is more profitable than selling.
Yeah most people’s issue with cryptocurrency comes from the fact that how much they panic unfortunately
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 460
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:46:25 AM

If you want to get bonus (extra coin-fork bonus)  then you need to stock your bitcoin into an exchange site.
Where you can trade. Don't need to trade, just stock there. Such as bittrex, poloniex, binance, yobit etc.

MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:49:24 AM

Though btc price has came down now, in future it's price will rise again. So don't panic and just hold it.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:54:50 AM

If you own Bitcoin, the safest thing to do is hodl.

There is a lot of FUD being peddled right now.

The fundamental truth of Bitcoin has not changed, it is only getting stronger.

I kinda like to see $3000 again, only just to buy some more. Wink
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:01:11 PM

Yes, just keep holding your bitcoin. Dont do any moves that may cause you to feel of regrets. Eventhough you may loose a big amount because of the decreasing of its bitcoin value, just hold on to it. Never loose hope that bitcoin will going to increase again or will survive of its status as of now. If you can hold your bitcoin, after a few months, it will revive or increase again and you will earn the profit that you've exepct before.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

follow the advice of your that's good suggestion and idea holding in bitcoin are nice strategy to get some interest if the price goes up in the market price huge of benefit they can use, but holding bitcoin are great strategy but if need it to use to feed for your family use it because you need to give your obligation for your family just withdraw enoug amount for the daily needs, i also recievd from my wallet excahnge a free coins after the fork, how to get this if your exchange wallet supported the fork they have an email that can you received the intruction how to get free coins during the fork.

Akkiki

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:31:08 PM

It's better if you keep it for now. Just wait until it will rise up again.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:33:04 PM

to this day I still hold bitcoin because I see bitcoin development will get better and higher price and my expectation is bitcoin increasingly have a great price and always can give good benefit for all those who have it Wink
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:34:27 PM

Obviously, at the moment it is profitable to hold your bitcoin because price have started moving up. I believe it is going to actually give out good profit to investors.
HokageNanadaime

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:47:22 PM

Of course continue to keep bitcoin in your wallet especially in these days when some hard resistances are broken, this situation is the right choice
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

really we should have as much supply of coins as possible and this I do from an early age because I have tujauan kedepannya bitcoin will have a good price and what I save can give good results hopefully can be achieved Cheesy
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:59:20 PM

You should do it with full knowledge about bitcoin economics and not just because a friend or anyone here tell you to do so. It is your investment and you should be the one in control with it. Make your own decision based on what you see about bitcoin and the current price so that in the end, you will not blame anyone for your losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: