Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep my BTC now?  (Read 2152 times)
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:59:41 PM

Its depend on your situation if you want to earn a huge profit then the best way you can do is to kee your bitcoin on a safe wallet but if you earn a profit in a small period of time then sell it and wait for the price tobe dump.
We all knows that bitcoin have a great potential to all of us If I were you I will keep my bitcoin for long term and soon you will see a good result

Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !

Keeping bitcoin is like holding it. Which is a usual thing being done by more users. This strategy had goes up for the years. Well, just like doing any other thing to your bitcoin, it is a choice and obviously a strategy. If you feel like doing so then do so.
sonali2015

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:12:06 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
Donot sell your bitcoin now if you hold it long time.Bitcoin try to back and it already hit 10000$ + so anytime its will be 15000$.Bitcoin faces many problem after the end of 207 and its becomes down and down.So you can buy bitcoin now i think you will be profitable.
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:22:26 PM

holding bitcoin is necessary if we already have a chas money that can cover the needs of the family and if the handle can be done then we already have a supply of coins that we will sell when bitcoin has a high price and urgent cost to live hopefully can be useful well in the future and could be future investment Wink Wink
mineworker

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:25:38 PM

Do not sell your bitcoins, why are you so in a hurry? I would not even sell a single satoshi right now.

If you are in a situation that is asking you to sell some and get some liquidity, just do it, but do not sell much because you would regret on a near future.

edwardnortonn

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:26:33 PM

Of couse you should keep them now and any other day, till you feel the prices on offer are fair for you,don't however hold too much and miss an opportunity to make good returns out of it, investments are about returns after all
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:53:22 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 12:19:07 AM by rockyboy

For me yes it is better to keep it and wait for the price to pump again. Holding our bitcoin is a good investment  that we can enjoy when btc price increase again.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:34:35 AM

I suggest you guys to hold your bitcoin. Do not panic selling your bitcoin in a low price value. Because if you do that you looses a big amount of your money.try to be observed patience because not all the time bitcoin incounter problems. So we have to wait until the price value of bitcoin bumping to the highest level so that we can gain a lot of profits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:49:41 AM

Yes keep holding your bitcoins because right now the price is very less. In the upcoming months it will give you very good profit.
Just keep holding the bitcoin now cause the value of bitcoin now is drop. Just keep and patient to wait until the price is rise in upcoming months and bitcoin gives you a high profitable income.

yeah.
Of course. Now we should hold Bitcoin. Bitcoin price have dropped a lot because of this time. Now if we sell it, then we will have a lot of losses. So we have to hold our bitcoin at the time. I hope bitcoin price will increase very soon. The previous price will cross. Now if we hold Bitcoin, then I suppose it will start to increase in prices after one month. So we should hold bitcoin now.
Yes you should keep  your NYC and save it for your family and future  because it can make a lot of things in your life
mountrock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:53:37 AM

If you are not in a hurry to cash it out, I think you better keep it safe and make it a long term investment. Of course you need to observe the market and crypto dynamic in case major changes happen. Remember don't ever invest the amount that you can not effort to lose.
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:11:52 AM

Yes we should btc and save it for our upcoming future  in life, just keep believing  and dreaming
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:33:42 AM

Yes. You better to hold your Bitcoin now specially that the price is lower as compared last year. You are not actually incurring loss not until you sell it. It's only just a paper or digital loss. Just be patient to wait until the price goes up again. There are speculations that Bitcoin will rise up soon so don't lose hope because Bitcoin is too big to lose and this is our future investment.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:39:17 AM

Keeping bitcoin is like holding it. Which is a usual thing being done by more users. This strategy had goes up for the years. Well, just like doing any other thing to your bitcoin, it is a choice and obviously a strategy. If you feel like doing so then do so.
Yes you should keep it, and it's likely you hold your coin in your wallet while waiting for the next pumped, and don't you get bored about it because maybe it may take time to pumped again or it is just a seconds no one could tell. But yeah if you feel so to hold or keep your coin for your good then continue hold it
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:42:59 AM

yes, do not sell first, because still not stable, I hope you can stand first,
wait aja friend, until we get a pretty big profit.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:51:24 AM

In my honest opinion, I don't recommend relying on the profit from forks. If you are looking at Bitcoin as a speculative instrument then it's better to focus on the same instead of focusing on the by-products (which might or might not be valuable). It's like focusing on the price movement of stock and planning strategies instead of focusing on dividend/bonus shares to do the same. Do your research about Bitcoin and take your decision without relying on other's opinion.
Vikas Bansal

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:56:43 AM

Yes keep holding your bitcoins because right now  it will give you very good profit.
sharifbd

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:11:08 AM

If you hold Bitcoin for a long time,It can give you more profit. though Bitcoin price goes down,You need to take patience.It's my opinion.Think more to take action.
Nkan25

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:23:53 AM

Keep it and put it in a wallet that supports forks. Give it a few months and I'm sure 7 out of 10 you'll be good. But think out a strategy and stick with it. Never let your emotions control you and read up on its potential.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:39:34 AM

Yes keep holding your bitcoins because right now the price is very less. In the upcoming months it will give you very good profit.

I've been saying for countless of times that people should invest when bitcoin prices are down. Following the example 2-3 weeks ago, prices of bitcoins were stabled at around $8,000. Fortunately, prices went up to $10,500 and if people invested, they should've accumulated profit from now. But this also depends on the individual's goal towards his/her investments as he/she may withdraw all or some for quick-profit or wait until its price increases.

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !

Definitely right. People need to understand that whenever they hold bitcoin, they invest into its value by taking advantage of time for its maturity. The fact that you hold a reasonable amount of bitcoin and you do not touch it, can also be associated into investing. The only difference is, there are no third-parties involve for such investment and you have full control over your bitcoins.
iqbalrozi

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:11:54 AM

As you mentioned that you were holding your bitcoin for a long time, and at this moment bitcoin price has down and it's fighting to rise again! Even you did not sell when 1 bitcoin was 20k USD, And, Now 1 Bitcoin is 10.5k USD, almost half! So, I Think you should  Hold Your BTC until BTC reach the 20k USD again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: