Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:10:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep my BTC now?  (Read 2153 times)
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

maybe for now it's better to save your bitcoin instead of having to sell at the lowest price. to get free altcoin you can learn in this forum. many threads that promote new coin. you can participate in promoting the coin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

In my opinion you have to notice when you should rely on the market price. Notice the word rely is all is all about don't rely to your friend alone, either in some advices and suggestions, but rather rely on the truth. What is the truth? You have the coin, you have some good advices, you have good friend trader, and you have your mind with you. Rely everything in one word ' be sure to yourself that you will not have lose but make sure whether you decide to sell or hold you have a good profit at the end.' All is depends on you, you are the subject of your coins.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

Yes, keep it. Study the market for the previous years and you will notice a similarity with regards the bear runs. At the end of the day, only you can decide if you want to hold or sell however always remember playing the crypto market is all about having a strong mentality.
I think yes users must hold and keep their bitcoins. Because as we can see and observe the price of bitcoins in the past few months even though it drops and decrease it will soon rise and continue to pump. But ofcourse the decision depends on every user. Whether he or she will still hold or what with her bitcoins.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

You should be HODLING your BTC now, if you don't want to lose money just stay put your investment and watch BTC grow  Smiley
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

Bitcoin is expected to reach 20 thousand dollars before may so it is best to hold bitcoin
tamilaniko

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !

Depends on a number of factors:

1) Do you need some funds for some emergency ?
2) Have you reached the goal with which you invested ?
3) Do you plan to sell and invest in alt coins ?
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:49:48 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 04:03:25 PM by Juggy777

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !

Depends on a number of factors:

1) Do you need some funds for some emergency ?
2) Have you reached the goal with which you invested ?
3) Do you plan to sell and invest in alt coins ?

Your factor one and two are legit and that's what one should do, but Alts seriously? Why would you even give him such a suggestion which is disastrous for anyone if you also do it avoid. Read the statement of Alts owners they feel it can come down to Zero. Such kind of people and their coins are to be avoided.

Also hold your coins they're already rising and you'll make serious money.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

I will hold my BTC. As you mentioned, there are forks around, it is great that my BTC price increase over time and I get to receive free coins from the forks.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

Yes you should, this day it rose up a bit. Also keep in mind that 2018 has just started, making a conclusion that Bitcoin would be completely down wouldn't even reliable since last year Bitcoin pumped high at the end of the year. I suggest that you hodl on unless there's a reason that you'll be needing funds for emergency purposes etc.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Rakabel619

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

Hello. normally you should keep your bitcoins, surely they will at least reach the peak registered at the beginning of the year, eukred to exceed 25,000 dollars by the end of 2018

DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

Yes, you should keep your BTC now, because the price of bitcoin are recovering so you need to wait until the price of it hit the 15k-20k before you sell, so you can have more profit when you sell your bitcoin in a high price, just wait and watch the price of bitcoin increased.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:34:52 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
I think you keep the bitcoin because in the belief that bitcoin will increase quite rapidly because that's the risk in investing, I'm sure will be successful in the future

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

If you bought your bitcoins on a smaller price, then I suggest you should sell it now. But, if you purchase bitcoins at a higher price then I suggest hold it for now. Though, if you want to accept the loss of your investment it's up to you, just always remind yourself "WHY" did you buy your bitcoin. If you can answer that, then probably you have the answer to your question.

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

I think best way to today is keep your bitcoin and buy more if it will continue go down. I suggest that sell your bitcoin when its reach 10k $ . You might get profit return on that if you do that. But from now keep it while.
klavyemaus52

Activity: 571
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

Absolutely you need to hodl them if u want to profit bitcoin everytime wins its true
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

to save the bitcoin there is nothing wrong for you, but I suggest to grow the bitcoin you have by playing altcoin that can be bought with bitcoin so that your assets grow if not like that then you can not grow the assets you have.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:08:03 AM

if in my opinion not only save bitcoin agan. it is now time to find additional capital for additional investment by collecting as much bitcoin. because I see now bitcoin prices are falling again.
unfortunately I still have no additional capital anymore .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
ruhel khan

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

Present time bitcoin price is little low now. But bitcoin user's always hope that bitcoin price will go high. For that i think if you have some bitcoin in wallet you should hold it for future. As we all know bitcoin price already reach 20k a few months ago. I think bitcoin will reach more than 30k in near future. For that we should hold BTC for a little longer.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

Well, if you have less faith in Bitcoin and you are in some profit or in even Break Even - you can drop off.

It depends on you. Best thing to do with your bitcoin is hold it for the sake of your future. Bitcoin value is unstable so which means that it will be increase soon. We don't know there will many will invest bitcoin, if it will happen the money you invest will multiply.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

Please be informed that not all forks will give you free coins. There are forks that will not result to a split. Meaning you will not be receiving any coins at all. In the event of a Bitcoin fork that will provide the Bitcoin holders the same amount of new coins equal to their Bitcoins, you need to save your Bitcoins in a wallet that will support such fork. Usually, the forked coin will be automatically added to your wallet. At least, this was what happened to Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: