Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep my BTC now?  (Read 2153 times)
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:58:41 AM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
Better to keep your bitcoin and wait until the value of bitcoin will rise again. If you had kept it for a while then might as well wait until the value rise again.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:03:38 AM

Speaking like a true holder which I am for about 6 monthes, I could not suggest You anything else than try to keep Your saving in BTC. As stated previously after the red  deeps always come green days and for now BTC is even much more interesting in the meaning of investition than some monthes ago: we have tech mprovements as lightyning network was successfully launched and make transactions more cheaper, adoption of BTC becomes more stronger almost in the whole world! So, just wait till its price rise in the future.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

If you have an opportunity to hold it, than I'd advice you to not sell it, because the price will improve and will bring you a good profit
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

You should hold it right now because the market is going down real hard and there is no point in selling it for a loss. Most of the fork coins are pretty useless and doesn't have real high value. So, just hold on to your BTC and wait for the next bull run.

vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !

Be patient, this time bitcoin is falling, but it does not last long, stay strong and do not panic. I think for the next 2 months the price is better than it is today.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

yes that is of course, because bitcoin is currently down it is not profitable. Hold it until bitcoin rises again, if it can hold up until bitcoin really climbs its price.  Grin
yes, holding is a smart choice. We are seeing a recovering crypto market and a bitcoin tends to rebound back to $ 11k. I believe that because this happened two months ago.
That is when the price of bitcoin is $ 6k1 and it has rapidly increased to $ 12k in just 5 days. So the best thing to do is hold, hold firmly and comfortably.

Wow! I like this thought. It has historical price basis for his opinion. This one convince me to hold my bitcoin more than just sell it away with losses.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

You are doing the right thing, hold your bitcoin and wait for the right time that bitcoin will hit its peak again. Usually betweenthe month of november and january is the picked season where bitcoin is in high price because on this months holders usually starts to sell their bitcoin.

karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

if I think now is the right time to store bitcoin. if you can buy and collect bitcoin as much gan. because the bitcoin price is now again on the down. so we just wait for the price to rise again we will get big advantage .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

If you have an opportunity to hold it, than I'd advice you to not sell it, because the price will improve and will bring you a good profit

I agree with you, right now cryptocurrencies price is now dipping at the moment, so if you ask me what to do i prefer to hold than to sell, because if you sell your bitcoin right now you will lose a lot of money, just hold and relax if you want to earn profit. Sell your bitcoin on the right time to earn more profit.  Don't worry if its dipping because its normal. Just relax and be patient.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:48:03 PM

Truly you should keep your Btc until further notice, Don't sell anything on the grounds that the market is down as existing apart from everything else. You have to keep that for whatever remains of your life so what ever the Btc price would it be you can appreciate that for your retirement.
Walkingdude

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:55:34 PM

In its short time span history of BTC, when it goes up, it goes up in a crazy moon like trajectory but only for a short time. Then falls and plateau's for most of the year. 

People will want to be hodling when/if BTC decides to rocket.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

Its been going down for months, i dont think selling right now would be a good idea because your selling at the bottom.  If you sold like a month or two ago that would have been better but i think right now a recovery should be right around the corner.  If you sell now then youll regret it when the price recovers which could cause you to fomo.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
cheesegrilledH

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

I think you should not go for free getaway rather work on bountys and earn or take part in surveys
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:58:50 AM

Its been going down for months, i dont think selling right now would be a good idea because your selling at the bottom.  If you sold like a month or two ago that would have been better but i think right now a recovery should be right around the corner.  If you sell now then youll regret it when the price recovers which could cause you to fomo.

It would be a big loss for you if you sell your bitcoin now,  just wait because it can help for us to wait than to sell your bitcoin in low price .
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:01:11 AM

If you bought at high it's better to still hold so that it won't be like loss to you when you sell now, bitcoin has future and am very certain it will bounce back from this crash season and this really affecting some strong ALTCOINS..
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:05:04 AM

You should always keep your bitcoins and only cash out if there is an emergency because in this way you can wait for your coins to grow before spending it, the market today is on its tough days so its better to hold to decrease the amount of probability to lose profit.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:09:11 AM

I agree with your opinion. We need to hold bitcoin, In 2017, Bitcoin price was below 2k! And I hope Bitcoin price will rise again in October to December. And My View is Don't sell at lose, Hodl for long term and we all will go to the moon  Roll Eyes

cllo78

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:15:54 AM

I think you should listen to your friends and keep holding your Bitcoin. Because I believe Bitcoin will soar in the near future. If you sell it now, I believe that you will lose a huge fortune in the near future.
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:33:23 AM

I think you should listen to your friends and keep holding your Bitcoin. Because I believe that Bitcoin will soar again soon. If you sell your Bitcoin now, I believe you will regret it.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

Yes, Keeping and holding your bitcoins is the best option we have as of the moment that the market is red. Stay calm and just patiently wait for the prices to go up again soon, we cannot afford to lose some good amount of profit just because the market price is low, no one wants that and knowing Bitcoin the prices will soon rise again, don't worry.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: