Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep my BTC now?  (Read 2149 times)
kerwin T

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:08:37 AM

At what price did you bought your bitcoins ?
Which was your plan when you first decided to buy ?
Profit ? Technology ? for the hype ?
These questions are on the point. I agree with these questions. Especially from the price that you bought your bitcoins. You should think of profiting if you want to sell your bitcoins. You should sell it in a higher value for you to earn much profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dvmd catona

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

Yep i think so, because bitcoin is the future of the currency, it solves the problems that the bank is experiencing, and will be the technological revolution. Wink
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

Yes you should. Don't be drag within this mess. Although the price of btc is still down but it will surely rise again in the next few days.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:24:18 AM

I should keep my bitcoin right now because the price was too low and not is the right time to sell the bitcoin because im lossing my capital just be patience of my profit time will come if the price of bitcoin will rise it again in the market.

sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

do not ever lose your confidence in bitcoin, I'm sure bitcoin will again show its strength in the coming months. so long you've saved bitcoin and maybe when the bitcoin price is still very low, for that if you feel there is a profit with bitcoin prices at the moment, i think you better sell some bitcoin you and leave some so if bitcoin price goes up you still have bitcoin and if it goes down lower you are not disappointed with the situation. because in investments no one can be sure when prices rise and fall, because they only predict and it is not a certainty. but it all depends on you, and should think well and correctly so there is no regret in the future.
3lyntio

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

Noone knows what wil happen. Many information out there contradict each other so thread carefully.

I am inclined to believe that if you sell, you become part of the problem - the number one reason price has dropped so much is that many inexperienced investors panicked and sold after two events had occurred :

Coinbase eliminating Korean crypto exchange from its pool based on which it set the price of Bitcoin. That particular exchange had usually highest prices, which resulted in price on Coinbase dropping. Some bots started to sell. That is one source of downward spiral.
Recent hackers attacks on youtube (using it to mine) and crypto wallet (stealing millions worth of crypto) caused another bad press and another panic attack, which saw people massively selling in fear of loosing their money stored in crypto wallets.
These two reasons combined caused panic, downward spiral and thus massive price drop. The more people give in to the panic, the more the btc price will drop (and more money they will loose - this is the moment where experienced investors start buying, thus making money on loss of people who sell, because the whole cycle will repeat itself and the price is bound to go up again..)

Or maybe not.. ;-) Who knows. Have a cookie :-)
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

If you have a lot of bitcoins today that you bought at higher price some months ago, it might be wise to suggest you to sell some of them and then buy again at lower price. Today's price of bitcoin is dropping sharply so it is a good moment to buy at this lower price to maximize your possible profit in the near future once price rises again and it can minimize your risk /loss.
kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:01:24 AM

Just keep holding btc.This type of crisis we have faced before,but the midle of the last year,it started to uprise,so just keep patience and hold it untill it bounceback in the right track!!
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

I guess , this time that bitcoin's value decreased we should just keep it and longer our patience in waiting for the time that its value increases so that when that time comes we have bitcoins to sell that will leads to a greater profit.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

Just keep holding btc.This type of crisis we have faced before,but the midle of the last year,it started to uprise,so just keep patience and hold it untill it bounceback in the right track!!
Yup, we should be patient and pay a lot of attention to that. This thing is already happened a few years ago and after a few years after that crisis, we saw that the price of bitcoin goes up really high so instead of complaining for the price of bitcoin, you should be grateful that the market gives you opportunity to get a lot of cryptocurrency for such a cheap price.
Coinlovertoo

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

Yes your friend is right.
We all know that the price of btc still dropping and we do not know when the value of it goes to rise again.
So i think you should hold it and wait until the price you want would reach.
And try to involved in any bounty campaigns while waiting .
kingofrogues07

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

Definitely yes. If you don't sell over 15k, you shouldn't sell at these prices. Don't forgat crypto currency market is so much volatile. You couldn't predict next month prices.
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:49:47 PM

I think you should keep your bitcoin at the moment. And now is not the time to sell or sell panic. Calm yourself and take good care of your bitcoin.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

I think you should keep your bitcoin because of its low price. Bitcoin is so dump. Market is red and all altcoins go down. We must hold or keep our bitcoin and wait for the green day. I heard a news that bitcoin will pump during ber season or ber months. So, I will keep and hold it until ber months come like what happen last year, bitcoin price/ value is road to 1 million.

daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

I think you should not sell bitcoin at this time. If you sell, please wait a while as the market goes up in the future will be more profitable
tokexchain

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !

Yes, your friend is quite right, Bitcoin wallets of today could become real goldmines in the future with the various forks occurring, and have occurred - depending on how long ago you bought the Bitcoin, depends on how long you want to hold it for, really it is best to HODL as becoming shorter in supply now...
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !

Yes, You should keep your bitcoin until the market price recovers from previous drops because I really believe soon bitcoin will rise again so if you have enough money that we can used as capital to buy bitcoin we should start buying now.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

Well yes its better to keep your coins right now , because as you can see the price of bitcoin is at the lowest its dumping to be specific so i suggest that wait for the perfect momement , just be patience.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:04:14 PM

save btc currently has the potential to have a high price. so, if you do not need it for your sake, you'd better keep it. it could be bitcoin prices rose back to the highest price this year. well, nobody knows about that.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

Well yes its better to keep your coins right now , because as you can see the price of bitcoin is at the lowest its dumping to be specific so i suggest that wait for the perfect momement , just be patience.
yes it is true .. now is a good time to hold it because bitcoin price conditions are now very worrying .. and should keep it quiet and do not panic with bitcoin state like anything else, rest assured bitcoin will recover and will rise again even though it is unpredictable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: