Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep my BTC now?  (Read 2152 times)
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

all friends and members here all advise to save your BTC as INVESTMENT but I do not want you to regret by selling it now but if you need financial  then I also can not forbid you to sell it and when that happens I hope you are still set aside BTC you little

hybridmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

your friend i sintelligent and you should hold it because every deep dip of market is followed by a frequent rise
sonluxx

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:30:53 PM

If you don't want loose +HODL it as long as you can keep it without looses and than make your profit.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:45:51 PM

Yes, Keeping and holding your bitcoins is the best option we have as of the moment that the market is red. Stay calm and just patiently wait for the prices to go up again soon, we cannot afford to lose some good amount of profit just because the market price is low, no one wants that and knowing Bitcoin the prices will soon rise again, don't worry.

Do it, man. Otherwise, you will lose everything that you already have. This is the best policy now when the market is down. Please, do not even think about selling your Bitcoins - go on holding your BTC.
Invest.Ort

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:52:32 PM

Keep and do not worry, everything will grow, you just have to wait. Take and buy more violas at low prices for longevity
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

Yes you should keep your bitcoins now because it is a bad timing for selling since the market is down for a while

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:57:47 PM

It's great that you have the thought of storing your bitcoin, because we know it's a good thing to do now, because the current market conditions are cheap, and You can get more bitcoins, because you'll earn more profits in the future. seen bitcoin prices every day getting better.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:54:36 PM

now there is no sense to sell bitcoin so it's a good decision to wait till the good times when bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies repeat their fast growth.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

Yes you should. Don't be drag within this mess. Although the price of btc is still down but it will surely rise again in the next few days.
Yes price of bitcoin never reaming the same it sue to change with time, so if today bitcoin price is not very high then you should wait and let the price of bitcoin be high, patience makes everything well in life, so in bitcoin investment as well patience will be the only thing which will give you profit and will reduce your chances of lose. Bitcoin has very fluctuation nature so be with the bitcoin does not flow of bitcoin price, to make daily profit from bitcoin.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

now begin to grow bitcoin! in April I am sure that bitcoin should reach a good volume of capitalization! the entire crypto market will go with it! now you need to wait patiently! patience will reward us with a big profit!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:41:12 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
You can find a thread about hardfork of Bitcoin in altcoin discussion. I also think like your friend says to hold your bitcoin and use it to get altcoin from hardfork Bitcoin. although it may not be so profitable, but the coin of Bitcoin hardfork can be very beneficial if many demanders such as BitcoinCash or other

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:49:22 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
Usually, when hardfork happens we will automatically receive the hardfork coins as much as Bitcoin we have...
and true what your friends say, just hold your Bitcoin if you do not need money...

RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:59:58 PM

I think the best thing to do now is to work your ass off and earn money outside of crypto and just buy some Bitcoin every week/month, regardless of the price.

The reason for this is because it's going to recover one day, maybe not this month, maybe not even this year. But there's too many people on this world that will invest in bitcoin in the future so do not worry about longterm.

See it this way, ever $10-20 you earn and put into BTC or other crypto has a big chance of turning into $100, so you could be earning around $100 per hour or more indirectly if you invest it into BTC.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:03:46 PM

Keep and do not worry, everything will grow, you just have to wait. Take and buy more violas at low prices for longevity
Those people who have invested their money in bitcoin for long term they are very confident and silent, because they are not going to sell their bitcoin so soon and there is too much potential in bitcoin price and therefore they are confident that bitcoin price will very soon recover its position and hope that it will be trading above 50000$ in next few months.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:05:06 PM

All forks born from Bitcoin network will be worthless in my opinion. You need to hold your Bitcoin not for forks you need to hold it because its huge potential in coming  years. 2 - 3 years later Bitcoin price will be huge that is what i believe.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

save btc currently has the potential to have a high price. so, if you do not need it for your sake, you'd better keep it. it could be bitcoin prices rose back to the highest price this year. well, nobody knows about that.
That is the right thing to do for the time like this that bitcoin really falls. Keep bitcoin as long as you have nothing to spend on. No matter how long you wait, it will be worth because if the price goes high it will give huge profit, the worst thing is that, we cannot predict when it will recover into the market.

andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:22:23 PM

You may need to be patient but the bitcoin will recover. If you have held your bitcoin for a long time, then you sell it now. If you need money for life, food, rent etc. then sell but otherwise HODL. The price is close to certain to reach ATH again at some point in the future.
argonresonates3

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

i think you should have some way of keep earning btcs because at last it will help you generally when others will starve for btcs
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

I think your friend advice is right. If I were him, I would definitely give the same advice. At present, the market continues to fall, seems to have no positive signs, things are very chaotic. If you sell Bitcoin now, you will suffer a lot of losses. Be calm and keep your bitcoin for a while, waiting for the market to rebound, I believe that you will be profitable at that time.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:30:02 PM

Yes, the best decision actually is holding your BTC until the price go up again. Selling now is not recommended because the market is down and the price is low, and you will not get good profit, and there is even a possibility of losing. So be patient and keep holding, it will take some time until the price go up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: