Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep my BTC now?  (Read 2153 times)
bellator66

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:37:41 PM

Under conditions like now, surviving is the right step. Wait until bitcoin prices improve and stable new to sell.
If you force yourself to sell bitcoin now, then you will incur losses.
Another smart move is to buy bitcoin now and sell again if the price goes up, even if the increase is only a little.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

Under conditions like now, surviving is the right step. Wait until bitcoin prices improve and stable new to sell.
If you force yourself to sell bitcoin now, then you will incur losses.
Another smart move is to buy bitcoin now and sell again if the price goes up, even if the increase is only a little.
if you have some btc at the moment, you better keep it. well, that's better than you sell it right now, because I think the current price is still so low. you should keep the bitcoin you have until it costs more than $ 8000.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:53:02 PM

yes of course, if you have bitcoin just hold your bitcoin. Because if you are selling now bitcoin is down the price. It does not make any profit. Hold on for upcoming months will give you a huge advantage.
cryptobike

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

AS you see that bitcoin is dropping but when it will rise it will be overcome...if your loss is big  you should not sell them.
tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

Yeah dude,you should keep your BTC now. Bitcoin the most valuable coin.its work like a magic coin.in a single moment its price can increases from the ground to the sky.at present the price of Bitcoin is very low but be patient and wait for sometime maybe you will be a millionaire of between this few time.
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:13:44 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
There is greater things waiting for those people who has enough patience to endure to reach higher hights!
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
It's up to you to make your own choices. Because we can't tell how the price of bitcoin will change. Maybe when you sell your bitcoin, its price goes up, and that's going to cost you. So I think you need to think clearly about making decisions.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

Yes the only way to do now is to hold bitcoin and buy if have some fund.  Don't  sell it now because maube tomorrow  or soon price will  get back high. Having a good plan to that is the best to get e bigger amount of profit.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

how much time is that LONG TIME holding?1 month ?lol for sure it wasnt long like 2 months or more because you have posted this last January 2 and the greatest price this Bitcoin reached is almost $20,000 last december and if you really hold this coin for long,sure you have gone to sell them all whe that bubble happens so better HOLD THAT STILL and take a rest for while
markflayer

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

Better to hold now. BTC will not move much down now. Patience will give you good return.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

Yeah dude,you should keep your BTC now. Bitcoin the most valuable coin.its work like a magic coin.in a single moment its price can increases from the ground to the sky.at present the price of Bitcoin is very low but be patient and wait for sometime maybe you will be a millionaire of between this few time.

In general, it is always worth listening to yourself, are you ready to lose your money, or are you ready to make money
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:00:22 PM

That ' right. I think all people here will tell hold that is a good choice because price BTC now very low, but it depends on the situation, you sell if a better opportunity is opening.
strelko

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

In my opinion, you should keep your BTC  . BTC here to stay only and you can expect even million price level in 10 years.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

Yes the only way to do now is to hold bitcoin and buy if have some fund.  Don't  sell it now because maube tomorrow  or soon price will  get back high. Having a good plan to that is the best to get e bigger amount of profit.

I like what you just said, to have a good plan. That was what I was looking for while reading the thread. It is really making plans that makes a goal achievable. Yes your friend is right, it is really best to keep your bitcoin as of the moment but of course, you don't just keep and do nothing while waiting. Make sideline tradings while planning the best way to trade and earn and not to have loss.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

Of course you should wait and gold. I think that we have great opportunities now to make nice profit. Because in the long term Bitcoin will grow tens of times. That's why it is better just hold bitcoin.
But now I will wait for the end of correction, because we can see 5k USD per Bitcoin next one month and can buy more bitcoins but not sell.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

Yes you should keep all of your bitcoins! The holding is one of the effective technique that we can use in order to generate big amount of money. We should have a lot of patience for us to hold our bitcoins in a long time.
Arshanty

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

Yes, because bitcoin at this time the price is less good. In the coming months this will give me a very good advantage...
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:53:11 PM

I suggest you to hold it until the price of Bitcoin back to normal because if you sell now then you will experience a big loss. Try to be patient by using long term or maybe very long term. No one knows about the future but according to the observers of graphs and the Bitcoin cycle may in the next one or two months Bitcoin will rise again
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:06:29 PM

For the current situation holding it is the right choice and accurate, you just wait for when bitcoin will rise again .. do not be afraid or panic with the state of bitcoin at this time because sooner or later bitcoin will surely rise again .. so you have to keep holding your bitcoin because it's tantamount to saving because the nominal will increase if bitcoin price goes up ..
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

Changes that occur in the bitcoin industry in 2018 can cause panic and even hysteria. Such sharp price fluctuations mean that volatility has reached its peak.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: