Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:01:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep my BTC now?  (Read 2152 times)
cryptobike

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:25:32 PM

its upto you because ultimately you who will bear it
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

Since price drops on cryptocurrencies are normal this is very expected when the price is continuously increasing, the price drop will suddenly go down. Holding your Bitcoin is pretty much advisable at this very point of the market. The price will eventually go up but it's gonna take a long time because bitcoin is a long term investment. The price increase can happen little by little though, Bitcoin is just gaining its momentum of getting a price increase.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:39:53 PM

I advise you to listen to your friend and keep bitcoin not selling at least during the fall in prices. Do not sell it at a price lower than you bought it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !

Much better if you should keep your bitcoin and not selling now,wait when the price increase more than your initial capital before you sell so that you can earn. If you sell now you loss surely because bitcoin price now are lower. Hold on but still the descision is yours. You should take the risk for every descision you will make. If you want to hold then you need to have more more patience to wait.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:49:17 PM

you should definitely continue to hold your bitcoins as the price is low and based on what is happening with bitcoins in terms of acceptance increasing world wide the stage is being set for a revelation in the pricing of bitcoins as it will rise to new record levels in the coming months .....so hold your bitcoins and you will experience the great feeling that the initial investors felt when bitcoins first began to moon.

rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

I think you shouldn't the value may be quite low as of now but it doesn't meam that you should sell all your bitcoin investments in one go. What you should do in times like this instead of selling is buying more or holding bitcoins. It assurds your chance of gaining profit when a bull market comes and most importantly, you aren't hurting bitcoin's economy like panic selling does.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:02:16 AM

Yes, because bitcoin at this time the price is less good. In the coming months this will give me a very good advantage...
The best choice right now is to keep your Bitcoin. If you will sell it today, you cannot gain high profit. But if you will hold it until the price increases, then you will have a better profit.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:06:09 AM

I think you should keep bitcoin at this point. Bitcoin prices are falling. If you sell bitcoin in the moment you will fail. History shows that bitcoin will increase again at the end of the year. so you should keep bitcoin now.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:11:53 AM

Of course you should wait and gold. I think that we have great opportunities now to make nice profit. Because in the long term Bitcoin will grow tens of times. That's why it is better just hold bitcoin.
But now I will wait for the end of correction, because we can see 5k USD per Bitcoin next one month and can buy more bitcoins but not sell.
Of course that's the thing that you must do at this moment. Keep on holding bitcoin and wait until it grows. Not any longer we will see the fruit of our patience. BTC is now on its way of having a high value again. The price will rise up so your sacrifices will be worth it. That's the great idea that you should embrace keep on staying with BTC.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:31:11 AM

Of course you should wait and gold. I think that we have great opportunities now to make nice profit. Because in the long term Bitcoin will grow tens of times. That's why it is better just hold bitcoin.
But now I will wait for the end of correction, because we can see 5k USD per Bitcoin next one month and can buy more bitcoins but not sell.
Of course that's the thing that you must do at this moment. Keep on holding bitcoin and wait until it grows. Not any longer we will see the fruit of our patience. BTC is now on its way of having a high value again. The price will rise up so your sacrifices will be worth it. That's the great idea that you should embrace keep on staying with BTC.

The price of the bitcoin now is too low and this is the time to hold your BTC and its time also to buy. I'm sure you can gain more profit in few months because the price of the bitcoin will goes rise again. You are not only holding the bitcoin some people here are holding too because they believe that bitcoin will recover and the price goes to the moon.
Street Hawk

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:10:12 AM

There are two major options that you can take here. First, one if that you keep your Bitcoins with you until the time is right. Hold on to your BTC until they rise in the value. The second option goes to your understanding level. Bitcoin is the most volatile crypto in the market. It can lead to huge amount of loss to the market. So it's better to trade them for other cryptos. There are many new cryptocurrencies being launched like STH Coin which are less volatile and will give better benefits. Now it's up to you what you want to do with your Bitcoins.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

What I have found over the years is as long as you do not sell and can ride out the downturns, the market will continue up in the longer term. Warren Buffet said it best "I do not know where the market will be 3-6-12 months from now, but in 20 years it will be up". I may have misquoted this but the statement is clear. We buy when the markets are beaten up, just like the restaurant we bought in late 2013. You know how many people told us were were nuts. OK in fairness they were right, but today the restaurant is worth much more than it was back then, and because of the market conditions in 2013 we bought it cheap. It was not easy, but here we are 4.5 years later and it finally makes money. Believe me there were days and weeks we wanted to cut our losses and run!

My point is you do not buy when the market is hot, you buy when the market is not. If you think life is easy you have a wake up call coming, and you need to stick to your 9-5 job.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

Yes, the bitcoin price may be low now and the best decision for that is to hold your bitcoin and wait for the time until the price of bitcoin increase again. Do not sell your bitcoin now, i think that is a bad idea.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:27:27 AM

Yes with the current price collapse you should be able to keep as good as possible bitcoin assets because if you are still too emotional will lead to losses and a disappointment in the future.So be patient including the main key in dealing with all these problems.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

You may need to be patient but the bitcoin will recover. If you have held your bitcoin for a long time, then you sell it now. If you need money for life, food, rent etc. then sell but otherwise HODL. The price is close to certain to reach ATH again at some point in the future.
CADguy

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:56:11 AM

Many will agree that bitcoin is good for those who work with it in the long term. Of course, the past can not be an indicator of future incomes, but today's macroeconomic circumstances must also be taken into account. Nevertheless, there is a thing that distinguishes bitcoin from other traditional investments - people and users themselves can create and expand the capabilities of crypto currency.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

Yes, because bitcoin at this time the price is less good. In the coming months this will give me a very good advantage...
Definitely agree with your statement, patience is the key when it comes to this situation that the price of the bitcoin is low. Just wait when the price of the bitcoin will become normal.

kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

It grows and falls, but this is the essence of investment. You must make informed decisions, and not try to guess the time of entry or exit to the market. Speaking about Bitcoin, his volatility occupies an important place, and it is unlikely that in the near future it will disappear somewhere. And one more thing: if several bitcoins are left in your wallet, your children will only thank you.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

It depends on you. If you really want a long term investment then maybe you should just keep it for good. But should you want to have investments daily, weekly or just to keep it on short term maybe this ain't a good time to invest for me. The reason was that bitcoin had no development yet since it really dive at the bottom. So monitor the exchanges for the right time.
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

Of course you should keep your Bitcoin now. because the price of Bitcoin is now very low and if we sell Our bitcoin at cheap rate then we won't be able to get our desirable profit. that's why I think you should hold your Bitcoin now.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: