Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:59:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep my BTC now?  (Read 2149 times)
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

I agree with your friend's advice. The price of Bitcoin is now low but it doesn't mean that you must sell it. In this case, keeping your bitcoin is a good decision to invest for future investment with a better price. In this case, you may join such bounty campaign or airdrops to get some cryptocurrency. It may give you more profits by joining it and you may get coins to sell from good ICOs. But, it is your own choice, it depends on what you aim to do. All decision is yours. We only give you suggestion.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
htsz_da12

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

If I don't recommend you to keep the BTC at the time of $20,000, the price of BTC is already very low, so I suggest you hold BTC, even the price will be higher than before.

echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:41:38 PM

Yes, the best decision actually is holding your BTC until the price go up again. Selling now is not recommended because the market is down and the price is low, and you will not get good profit, and there is even a possibility of losing. So be patient and keep holding, it will take some time until the price go up again.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

i think you should keep your BTC but of course is up to your choice, when BTC has suffer from many bad news
we just need to keeping hold rather we sell to make it even worse
still need a long time for that but still it worth

tesmark07

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:08:38 PM

I think in the situation of bitcoin now is very critical.
Why don't you try to invest in another .because you are losing now .
Because if you continue it for sure your lose will adjuncts.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

In the mean time that the market is on fire, the weak willed and non-prudent might be tempted to sell. the prices will certainly rebound and when they do, it will be regrettable for those who sold cheaply....

xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
Why do you want to sell your bitcoin? Because it's not going up right now. You need to know that the price of bitcoin is not going to go up all the time, and you need to be patient, believe it, bitcoin is still adjusting, and it will start to rise soon.
vhinzkie

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

In the mean time that the market is on fire, the weak willed and non-prudent might be tempted to sell. the prices will certainly rebound and when they do, it will be regrettable for those who sold cheaply....
Definitely yes, Keeping it now is good but you must make and take the opportunity to invest in other crypto like altcoins.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

I think it is now suitable for hold. because the price has started to show an increase. When you have bought prepared and for those who have not immediately bought before it all goes up to the moon
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

while the bitcoin price is still low then we can not do it because the price of bitcoin is too high today but if we hold it only 1year sure that the bitcoin price will come back so we do not sell it for the better in our wallet

VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

Yes, keeping it now is good for you because now the value is down to less than $ 7000, but I think it will soon recover in the near future. Please keep it that is the best option in this time, hope it will thrive in the future and bring good income for you.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

Your friend is right. Just hold your bitcoin because bitcoin will have a good value in the future. Rather that you can buy more bitcoin or altcoins. Many altcoins has a potential to have a good value. Bitcoin will recover just don't worry too much and please don't sell you bitcoin because you can lose money and you can lose your profits if you sell your bitcoin. The best way is to hold your bitcoin.

elpsycongro

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

I think that you indeed is worth to leave now its at face value all the more market already is beginning to slowly recover

nalinpuri

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

Keep calm bro and Hold your Bitcoin. You will never know when the price of bitcoin can  become 20K or 30K  like it happened last time.  Smiley
Jerical13

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

If you find this beneficial then of course you must do it in my opinion.But now to sell unnecessarily better not because unprofitable
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

Yes keep holding your bitcoins because right now the price is very less. In the upcoming months it will give you very good profit.
Actually, keeping and holding of bitcoin will really help you to gain good profit and it is the best idea and decision that you can do if the price of bitcoin was very low. Furthermore, just be patient and hold your bitcoin because in the future the price of bitcoin rise and it will become more expensive.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

At what price did you bought your bitcoins ?
Which was your plan when you first decided to buy ?
Profit ? Technology ? for the hype ?
If you are looking for a better profit, do not sell when the price is trending downwards. That is called panic selling, and base on previous bitcoin investor's experience, only those who stayed calm and organized eventually became big gainers and profit holder. Allow the price to recover and keep trusting the technology behind this innovation.
S_tring

Activity: 252

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

now the most important thing is not to succumb to negative news and in spite of everything to leave your currency and not to sell at such a low price

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
VIC-btcforum

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

if you lost money their is no point in selling, hold. the market will eventually bounce back. it depends of course at what price you bought.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !

No sir it's a big no. Just wait for the right time you can sell it to recover your funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: