Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep my BTC now?  (Read 2149 times)
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

Even at current prices they are a nice return if you got your bitcoins one year ago. The current price is something not many predicted few years ago and if you hodl it for another year you will get a much bigger return then the last one.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:54:20 PM

Yes you should definitely keep your bitcoins for now.
No need to hurry, if you can afford you should hold your bitcoin for some good time, because bitcoin price will not remain as down forever, but will hopefully very soon start recovering its price, therefore i think we should wait a little more and we will see the bitcoin price trading again above 20000$, in fact still most of the investors are trying their best to hold their bitcoin.
Raisa263616

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

Yes
you should do it now.If you want to get profite from your investment .Because in future bitcoin will hitt his previous all records i think .We know bitcoin investment is the best way to earn money from crypto currency.Because there is nothing valuable in the world like bitcoin.A lot's of people become a milionair in the world by investing in bitcoin.Bitcoin will move on his on face and it will give a lot of things in a short time,thank you.

Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:02:01 PM

If I don't recommend you to keep the BTC at the time of $20,000, the price of BTC is already very low, so I suggest you hold BTC, even the price will be higher than before.

Well you are right and the price of bitcoin will increase once again very high but we will have to hold for the long time, price of bitcoin goes up when the market will be green so at the price of 20k dollar is the sign that market will be green for few months now, 20k is not the enough price to give you profit so better to hold your bitcoin and do not sell it until you see the market of bitcoin is getting green again. Having patience will increase your money more and more so better if you hold your bitcoin for long time fearlessly.
tagposh43d

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:57:49 PM

I am a newbie too so no idea of it sorry i cant tell
faiz1998

Activity: 250
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:28:14 PM

Yes keep holding your bitcoins because right now the price is very less. In the upcoming months it will give you very good profit.

I think so sir. Because this price is so low. And if you have much money. I suggested you to buy back bitcoin. It will recover soon and reach all time highest again

◄  JUST NEWBIE ►
◄ we never sleep alone ►◄ because i have pillow ►
please dont judge me or bullying me
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:33:17 PM

What sense makes to sell your coins now? Why dont you wait a few weeks/months/years and try to sell for a higher price? Maybe it is difficult to wait for so long, but trust me, i have been in here for more than years and it is more than worth it, specially when you already know what is gonna happen next.

Keeping and holding your bitcoins is the best option we have as of the moment that the market is red. Stay calm and just patiently wait for the prices to go up again soon, we cannot afford to lose some good amount of profit just
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

Keeping and holding your bitcoins is the best option we have as of the moment that the market is red. Stay calm and just patiently wait for the prices to go up again soon, we cannot afford to lose some good amount of profit just
Indeed, at this moment, it is better to keep or hold your Bitcoin. The price is continuously decreasing and it is not an ideal time to sell it because you will be able to gain high profit.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:40:34 PM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
At this point of time that Bitcoin was currently suffering into a great dump when it comes to price, we users must just keep on holding into our Bitcoin in our account and do not be tempted to sell it just for easy money because greater opportunities will come for those who patiently waits for it. Now that Bitcoin was currently into this kind of situation, patience is a must have so that when its price pumps up once again, we will all be benefiting from it. Also, seeking and continuously earning Bitcoin will surely be a great help in this kind of scenario.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:42:06 PM

I think it is better to keep it and wait till it gets back up high again,
I would surely hold my Bitcoin till it go back in $15,000 and  I would sell some and hold the remaining Bitcoin till I could.
Yes, I agree with you. It is better to keep your Bitcoin. Hild it until the price increases again. In my case, I will never sell my bitcoin in this kind of price because if I do that I will have regrets.

supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:45:37 PM

I will keep my BTC for a long time. I trust in this investment althought this is being a bad moment for all cryptos
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:41:24 AM

I still keep my bitcoins today and plan to hold them for long time.I am still sure and optimistic in the near future, btc will be more popular, more profitable business. It is opened to be accepted or legalized all over the world. That means it will grow better and price of btc will recover soon.
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:00:50 AM

We don't have any option now and I still keep my bitcoins today and plan to hold them for long time.i have been in here for more than years and it is more than worth it and We know bitcoin investment is the best way to earn money from crypto currency. And that's all i know
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:18:46 AM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
If you able to keep your bitcoin for a long time, I know you can hold it longer and wait patiently until the bitcoin value recovers.  During bitcoin red days, selling bitcoins is just an indication that you already accept that your investment lost.  Meaning, you gave up and you already miss the chance to gain back what you have lost. 

On the other hand, if you keep holding your bitcoin even during red days, then you still have the chance to gain back what you have lost once the bitcoin value recovers and pump up. 
lhea056

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:24:46 AM

for now just keep holding your bitcoin since price are still low stay calm and don't panic don't be a fudd . Price is just normal today but eventually price will increase i'm not sure when probably mids of the year price will increase slowly but the sure price increase was n the last quarter of the year or the holiday season so better hold bitcoin , If you have spare money you can still buy and hold it until december for sure you will earn profit .

NeverSop

Activity: 518

HODL

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:36:20 AM

I think that should keep bitcoin right now. Today bitcoin is priced at $ 7,105.30, tends to increase at a rate of 1.91%. I think the price increase is still low. You should buy more bitcoin at the low price as now. I am sure that the price of bitcoin will increase in the near future and you will profit from the low bitcoin and bitcoin sales at high prices.

norman472

Activity: 284

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:54:07 AM

I still keeping my Bitcoin , I believe there's hope for Bitcoin , will return its peak by the end of this year or even before .

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!
TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:25:12 AM

I agree with your friend. It would be better if you will keep your bitcoin as of now . And enjoy your profit later on.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:28:50 AM

I still keep my bitcoins today and plan to hold them for long time.I am still sure and optimistic in the near future, btc will be more popular, more profitable business. It is opened to be accepted or legalized all over the world. That means it will grow better and price of btc will recover soon.
My advice for you which I think the best is to keep on holding your bitcoin. It will come back soon we just have to wait. It's in low price too at this moment so selling it is not a good idea. If you want to make it grow and have a huge amount of money through it you must focus on increasing your bitcoin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:39:54 AM

Yes because bitcoin now is going down but when august comes the bitcoin will start to rise up until december.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: