Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:35:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I keep my BTC now?  (Read 2153 times)
cbeew3

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

What time did you buy and what price did you buy? However, I think that you should keep your Bitcoin now, because Bitcoin will be more valuable in the future.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:19:43 AM

It depends on wether you have a good profit if you are planning to sell it. If you want to sell your bitcoin just to cut your loss then I think ot is just pointless. For me I just don't see the point on selling bitcoin when you can't get any profit out of it. I suggest you listen to your friends advice and hold your bitcoin till you can get profit.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:24:22 AM

Yes, we should keep our bitcoin now. I suggest to buy more bitcoin then hold it until the price increase. As we can see, the price of bitcoin is dropping but that does not mean that bitcoin will be dead. Whats happening now in bitcoin is normal, because bitcoin is volatile, it means that the price is unpredictable, sometimes its high and sometimes its low.
You are right. It's better to buy some bitcoins than to sell them right now. Opportunity is still very big if you want to wait for prices bounce back. If there is a good rumour about cryptocurrency, the price will definitely rise soon.

MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

Yes keep holding your bitcoins because right now the price is very less. In the upcoming months it will give you very good profit.
Keep holding your bitcoin now until the value is low. Just patient to wait until the price is increasing and you see the fruit of your labor a good high profit you get.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:45:10 AM

if you have bitcoin you better saved first to wait for the price to go back up now bitcoin price again go down and fit if you buy coin coin another.

Its better to save now your bitcoin and wait for the perfect time to sell it. Bitcoin value now is price is down. And if you have enough money buy more coins and invest it again.
Stikin34

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

This time. You should keep your bitcoin and wait for rising!
demsybtc

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

For my opinion, as you have been earning some profits, why don't just hold it as the price is kind of low now. Just my logic-patient in investment will always bring returns in long run.

Anyway, the decision is always on you as you yourself know how risky it is to continue holding better than anyone of us as outsider here.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

Well in my opinion, if you don't need money yet then it is better to hold your BTC because I believe that the value of BTC will grow and recover again after a few months.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:09:43 AM

You should really keep your bitcoin now since the price is falling down and selling your bitcoin is not a good idea since you will get a loss and you will lose the opportunity to make more money in the future.
antoclaus

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

In fact, most skeptics predict the growth of bitcoin in the near future.
It all depends how much money you need now
I would advise HODLING
ram64GB

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

Due to unstable price of Bitcoin, you better sell it now. Else, the price will continuously fall.
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:35:49 AM

Hi guys! I have been hold my BTC for a long time but now it's completely down and I started to think about selling it. My friend is very good trader and he advised me to keep all my BTC now and try to get some free coins from different forks because when BTC will be completely down forks will be more actual and valuable. That's why I am here to ask you how to get that fork coins for free? I have found very good fork calling Bitcoin Interest but I just can't understand how to do that.  Tell me please the best way to do that. Thanks in advance !
Yes, you can keep your BTC for a moment because BTC price now is very low and you may sell or trade you BTC if the price is increase.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

I see bitcoin being around for as long as better technology has not come to replace the challenges of blockchain. The blockchain is technology for bitcoin and its challenges are part of high charges, scalable etc. If a new technology is able to function better, then we see bitcoin dwindling in importance and eventual disappearance.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

you must hide your btc now because if you release it now and sell it you will not earn and you are losing money so it is better to keep it just now.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

Yes keep holding your bitcoins because right now the price is very less. In the upcoming months it will give you very good profit.
You must keep on holding your bitcoin so that you can earn bunch of money and big profit in the near future. Keeping and holding of bitcoin is one of the best way to earn big profit. Just hold it because the price of bitcoin will spike in the near future.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

It actually depends on you if you are willing to lose some of your investments. It is true that bitcoin had drastically dropped but that doesn’t mean that it won’t recover. As for me, i guess it is best to hold on to your bitcoin especially if you got it on a higher value compared to its present value.

Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

you must hide your btc now because if you release it now and sell it you will not earn and you are losing money so it is better to keep it just now.

Dont, you will loss your money and cant earn profit because bitcoins price now is falling rapidly. Dont scared and panic because you'll loss your profit. Instead of selling hold it and wait, because bitcoin will rise soon just take it easy. Hold and wait to earn profit. Just relax.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

I think you should buy now and just hold it for a while. Buy as much as you can and keep whatever amount of bitcoins with you. This will maximize the amount of profit you'll get once bitcoins go back to $20,000. We'll just hope that one day, it'll go above  $20,000.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

I would advise HODLING
yes we need to hold bitcoin as much as we can because bitcoin change its price very fast from low to high and i'm sure in coming time bitcoin price will be high.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

I would advise HODLING
yes we need to hold bitcoin as much as we can because bitcoin change its price very fast from low to high and i'm sure in coming time bitcoin price will be high.
Yes we should just keep it now because the price is dropping. Hold it for a long time and then sell it when the price increase and meet the profit we desired, for us to earn big profit, to support our family financial and for our future. The dropping of price is normal because bitcoin is volatile, means that the price is unpredictable, it will decrease and it will increase, but no one knows when, it just happen. We just have to wait patiently for that time to happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: